what is chassis/body strengthening?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I have a myvi and a latio
Of course myvi gets priority.

But i am concerned on this insurance claim thing in case of accident and also of super stiff since I have stage 1 bars installed
GAHHH.. what the [censored] is stage 1 bars laaaa jeez. Just say what bars you have. Stage stage stage is all bull shit.

If you're worried about insurance claims then everything you mod on your car can be a liability. Bars included. Non-standard rims. Tinted windows. Non-standard exhaust. Etc etc. If you wanna do it just do it and drive sensibly. No one asked you to drive like Lewis Hamilton on the roads.

My Wira had every bar UR had to offer installed, coilovers, sound proofing, chassis alignment kits (like stiff ring), half set Superpro bushes and super hard sidewall tyres with my lightweight 15" rims, and I was going to do Autofoam before I sold it off. Now when I think back about my car, I wish I hadn't sold it. Anyway, I modified it because I wanted something specific from the mods. Handling, NVH improvement, steering feel, etc. I didn't bother with "stage 1 2 3 4 5" whatever crap and just modded based on what I wanted. You should do the same and don't listen to hearsay. Try out or get feedback from others who have done it and then decide whether you want to spend your money on similar mods.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My Wira had every bar UR had to offer installed, coilovers, sound proofing, chassis alignment kits (like stiff ring), half set Superpro bushes and super hard sidewall tyres with my lightweight 15" rims, and I was going to do Autofoam before I sold it off. Now when I think back about my car, I wish I hadn't sold it.
Sob. I never got to ride in it

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Sounds like a very nice car. Such regret never got to view it up close.
I didn't even get to see the #bmw1jzparking

It's like big foot, you speak of it, heard of it, never seen it.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
After the penang bridge news
I think I need to do something like this d. Scary news

Anyway any good place in Penang or klang Valley?
Drive and know ur car limit. We do whatever to improve handling "Might" save you when do last second maneuver but not kena gang bang left and right and dive into mana mana lah.
NVH depend on individual taste and butt.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Sort of.. Not as much as I did when I had the Sylphy. Man, I am so tempted to just buy a Wira 1.8 and fix it up with the 20k budget I'd allocate it and invest the remaining 10k I have from the budget
ahhh ?? you relax ur mind first. Too many cars but not much too choose kah ? man man lai lah...

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The recently concluded Sepang open track day on 24 October once again saw a myriad of cars making a beeline to the Sepang International Circuit to let loose some steam from the week’s hectic schedule.

As are all open track days, the cars ranged from your standard-issue corner carving Civics to the more high end machines...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience