Wanted : Oakley Dartboard White/Night Camo

Looking For

Wanted : Oakley Dartboard White/Night Camo

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Anyone selling the above kindly sms/call me 012-2410228 with price & item condition.

1 - Dartboard - White Camo - Titanium Clear Lens
2 - Dartboard - Night Camo
3 - Dartboard - Berry/Honey
4 - Monster Dog - Night Camo
5 - Medusa with googles - M/L

TQ

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
still in hunt :

- Dartboard - White Camo (additional unit)
- Dartboard - Night Camo
- Dartboard - Berry
- Monster Dog - Night Camo
- Medusa with googles - M/L (additional unit)
- Gascan Troy Lee
- Eyepatch Toad Francis (additional unit)

TQ

raining

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
kuala lumpur
hey man i'm also looking for oakley medusa with google.

Bump: i saw one in Bangkok last year,wanted to buy but that was S size,so disappointed. They told me medusa is discontinued,can't be found in Oakley. Do you know where i still can find it?

Bump: i saw one in Bangkok last year,wanted to buy but that was S size,so disappointed. They told me medusa is discontinued,can't be found in Oakley. Do you know where i still can find it?

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
hey man i'm also looking for oakley medusa with google.

bro, even S you should grab, (if the price is right) you are very lucky seeing it displayed for sale.
im using S too its a good fit to me even quite tight sometimes.
yes its discont & now become collectors & the holy grail of all oaks.
the best place for your size is fetching 1 from ebay.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I bought this Vacuum and Volt meters from Speedster_jg recently I must say it is well worth it. It was expensive to actually get it installed at Kelana Jaya "ABANG" , RM35 to be exact to DIY is preferred.

After all the reading at ZTH, I got the meters working; but I wonder how accurate the Vacuum reading are. I can't be sure where the T joints are correctly placed or not.

The attachment shows where i made the T Joints on my Satria. Also, can anyone pin point me the area where i can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience