• NS70

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Doesn't work that way. Need to change the tray and bracket hook position. My car fits NS60 and 70, but the 70 can't fit the brackets even with the newer bigger ones. Damn kacau.
Mine no tray, just find another place to hook at the bottom. My old school probably have plenty space until newer cars and my Hyundai uses the bottom clamp to hold the battery. That is why need to buy battery with the notch at the bottom.....:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Mine no tray, just find another place to hook at the bottom. My old school probably have plenty space until newer cars and my Hyundai uses the bottom clamp to hold the battery. That is why need to buy battery with the notch at the bottom.....:driver:
Speaking of which the NS70 I bought had a base that was jutting out. Damn damn damn kacau

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It happen's last night, on Valentine's Night.... Parked da car in front of da house.. Next morning woke up, notice da spare wheel which is placed under da back of da pick up is gone... Freaking bastard/s.. Son of a bitch... Anak luar nikah!:angry_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience