W E L C O M E to M A C ! ! !

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
i went there for a family day. then i started realize my car has this minor jerking once arrive there. so that's why i go round n round looking for parts shop hoping to get a new sets of plug.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
welcome bro... there are lotsa info here about Atr, hope you like it here.

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Greetings sifus,

Would a BOV do any good for a stock engine?

Please advise...thanks.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
This club still active :D?
Not very active anymore... not many comes here.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Greetings sifus,

Would a BOV do any good for a stock engine?

Please advise...thanks.
Don't use HKS SSQV, it tends to stall the engine when you release the throttle. Many has this problem. But I've been using it the past 6 years now.

-wolfie-

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Seremban
Hello guys..

Wolfie here.. Just got my airtrek today and here I am reporting for duty:thefinger:

Very rookie bout airtrek but very happy to own 1.. So really in need all the advices and helps from all the bro here..

Now.. My ride really really under power and got no feel of turbo.. As the 1st owner it's an ahpek... So I guess lots of jobs got to be done.. Any advice guys? Which part to start first?

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Hi Wolfie,

Welcome to ZTH-MAC.

First advice for you is to get your car serviced.
> Oil Change
> ATF Oil Change
> Brake Fluid Change
> Power Steering Fluid Change
> Radiator Water Change
> Air Filter Change (advice to get K&N drop in)
> Plugs Change
> Timing Belt Change (bearing + water pump + other small belts)
> Aircond and Alternator Belt inspection/change.
> Tighten all the clamps
> Brake pads inspection/change
> Service aircond
> Ensure all electricals/bulbs running fine

Next stage is to get your car rectified if any problems presist.
> Radiator pipe if harden, change.
> All vacuums pipe if harden or cracked, change
> Engine mounting - if car vibrates, check mounting. Cracked? Change
> Absortbers if leaking, change

> Install a boost meter (at least)

Then only you think about adding power. YOu can start off with installing a manual boost controller. Depending on model, standard boost around 0.6 bar. If your car is healthy, you can increase it to 1 bar no problem. With that, you will get instant increase in power. It can be very obvious especially during boost when you compare 0.6 bar to 1 bar.

Of cos, that's basics. You wanna go more? Hahaha.. it's endless..... GOOD LUCK.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

One more thing, lack of power could be due to leaking vacuum pipes. Turbo cars depends a lot on boost and vaccum, if it's leaking, you won't get power. And that is why I advise you to get your car back to good health before thinking to modify it. Those advised to change will set you back around RM5K already, including aborbers. engine mountings and brake pads.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo guys,i wanna asking about the extractor (exhaust manifold)

i driving a satria 1.3 card,some people say a aftermarket performance extractor a part from 4-1 that piping,normal short is more better aftermarket long 1,cos gas run out to a point when 4 - 1 fast back pressure,aftermarket too long,back pressure to low respon.

which 1 right? izzit really truth just dun touch 4-1 part,just from 4 to 1 piping there weld it long more,got effect woh!!

if i wanna follow a size long normal 4-1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience