Suzuki Swift vs Suzuki Swift Sport

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
if you guys really interested to get part from japan i can help you guys to work something out with my friend in sg. they do direct import from japan...

ckyee22

Mar 14, 2009
look at Satria Neo CPS problem with 224 replies...i guess tis car sure got a lot of problemsssss...
talk abt spec...Satria Neo 0-100km/h = 10.5sec...Swift Sport = 8.9 sec...
Satria Neo CPS max speed = 190 km/h , Swift sport = 200km/h
of couse when u talk abt price...sure Satria Neo CPS is far more cheapper...
but if u got budget n dun 1 2 buy Latio Sport,Vios grade S , City Grade E , honda jazz( Coz tis car is more like family car n with family car performance )...y not think abt swift sport?
most of ppl think Suzuki only produce small and low performance car....
but when u test swift sport Manual..fell it urself...!!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
look at Satria Neo CPS problem with 224 replies...i guess tis car sure got a lot of problemsssss...
but if u got budget n dun 1 2 buy Latio Sport,Vios grade S , City Grade E , honda jazz( Coz tis car is more like family car n with family car performance )...y not think abt swift sport?

the bold words r very great says...

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
sorry everyone i've been away for some time because i was looking at some other cars with similar price tags but none of them are better... test drove a used mitsubishi airtrek turbo with td05... force induction is good... i wonder if those greddy blower kits and hks bot kits good or not.... with 11.1cr, its really difficult..

i was comparing this 2 rides quite some time ago.. the specs are quite similar... but with this cps engine, after a while you'll probably end up with a 4g63/4g93 conversion.... but neo's design is quite nice actually... more 'fierce' compared to sss.

if you guys really interested to get part from japan i can help you guys to work something out with my friend in sg. they do direct import from japan...
what your friends got? i still havent get my sss yet.... im still thinking..... the fact that i cant afford to spend alot on the car worries me because importing parts sure expensive one...

i donno him leh... i saw him quite often also.... my cameron fren is 4896
maybe we should go tt if i really buy a swift. it's gonna be this year... i'm too desperate for a new car... i think i found your blog while googling some information regarding sss. you seem to know alot bout swift too.. i'm from first garden, where are you from?

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

the bold words r very great says...

hehe.. indeed..

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
i will be going to sepang next sat, will be at sunway on friday.

If you guys keen to meet up just drop me a PM

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
HEllo everyone.. i just placed my booking on a white color SSS... expect to have my new ride delivered very soon... hehe

i will be going to sepang next sat, will be at sunway on friday.

If you guys keen to meet up just drop me a PM
sorry my friend.. i'm from ipoh and i work 6 days a week. i better learn more sss first before i start modding it.. hehe

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
HEllo everyone.. i just placed my booking on a white color SSS... expect to have my new ride delivered very soon... hehe

sorry my friend.. i'm from ipoh and i work 6 days a week. i better learn more sss first before i start modding it.. hehe
congratulation dude for booking a sss.... kindly join us at SCM also...
i'm from bercham... thanks for visiting my blog...
can you PM me ur hp no. so that i can sms you when got any TT.... cheers....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

congrat bro....:proud:

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
congrat bro....:proud:
thanks brother... will need a lot of advice from you in the future... i see that you're very active in the honda section, playing honda now? kinda like the dc5 but cannot afford..

congratulation dude for booking a sss.... kindly join us at SCM also...
i'm from bercham... thanks for visiting my blog...
can you PM me ur hp no. so that i can sms you when got any TT.... cheers....
my number is 0125223466. kenny. wait till i get my car then we tt la.. hehe... salesman said after raya...

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
thanks brother... will need a lot of advice from you in the future... i see that you're very active in the honda section, playing honda now? kinda like the dc5 but cannot afford..

my number is 0125223466. kenny. wait till i get my car then we tt la.. hehe... salesman said after raya...
thanks kenny... i'll sms you later... this weekend we might hv a small TT... no need to hv car also can join us la...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

not playing honda, just selling honda parts.... now oso got some Scooby or Evo & some little bit Swift stuff(my some old stuff...)..

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore

congrat :burnout:

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
not playing honda, just selling honda parts.... now oso got some Scooby or Evo & some little bit Swift stuff(my some old stuff...)..
what swift stuff do you have? where are you from btw?

thank you friend. will pm you when i'm really interested in japan parts.

thanks kenny... i'll sms you later... this weekend we might hv a small TT... no need to hv car also can join us la...
sms received. hehe

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
what swift stuff do you have? where are you from btw?

thank you friend. will pm you when i'm really interested in japan parts.

sms received. hehe
from Penang.... :proud:
i got SS air induction box & SS rear upper strut bar... & 1 tryforce header...

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
hope to see you on sepang track :)

i will only get my car after raya. and i dont think i'll track my new car also la.. hehe

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

from Penang.... :proud:
i got SS air induction box & SS rear upper strut bar... & 1 tryforce header...

do you have photos for all the parts? provide more details and price please. might be interested. coz i still know nuts bout swift. thanks.

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
i already start tracking the car when i got it for 2 mths haha

not afraid of losing your warranty if anything happens to your car? mind sharing your mods? still learning here..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

4.2 secs / 420ps / 420nm / 8,000rpm 4L Flat 6 NA / 6 speed manual / adaptive damping 301kmh / 1,420kg + / 718 Cayman GT4 RM999K / 718 Spyder RM970K

Porsche's pinnacle mid-engined coupe and roadster lands in Malaysia via Sime Darby Auto Performance. The power pair pushes well over 400hp each, with both the 718 Cayman GT4 and 718 Spyder being propelled by new, pure NA, 4.0L flat 6, matched with a 6 speed manual transmission taken from the previous GT4 and a dual mass flywheel from the GT3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience