Sigh... S'greans are WORST Pple on Earth....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I give no f*ck to rich asses like that dude you met Swifterific. I would've straight up called him a kurang ajar anjing in his face then followed it up with some english your-mother-is-an-ass cuss words if he retaliates.

Did anyone see that video on FB now about the Alphard that was beating up an ambulance driver for getting in his way or something?
Was the incident recorded in video? If got, should have upload to youtube for our viewing amusement...

I wanna see how "handsome" the alphard driver is.

Swifterific

Known Member
Jan 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I give no f*ck to rich asses like that dude you met Swifterific. I would've straight up called him a kurang ajar anjing in his face then followed it up with some english your-mother-is-an-ass cuss words if he retaliates.

Did anyone see that video on FB now about the Alphard that was beating up an ambulance driver for getting in his way or something?
i just kinda forgot about it until i read fvel's story. Oh well, past is past :biggrin:

Was the incident recorded in video? If got, should have upload to youtube for our viewing amusement...

mau tengok video juga

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

For all I know he may not be richer than the one seated, but wanted to act like one...:banghead:
i dunno about that but what to do lah. some people are just like that (~-.-)~

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Rich or poor,
Any races,
Any title,

As long as they belong to the homosapiens group,there will be always a defect in some.Probable a genetic problem.cant be cure without 'sacrifice' if u know what i mean.

One of the most effective way to control these behaviour is-ENFORCEMENT.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Enforcement is super in Singapore. Super strict. Nobody dares to throw rubbish. No gum.
but when they reach Malaysia, all the dirty habit comes alive!!!

Enforcement is effective, but nothing is better than educating ppl to do something, without being forced.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Truth be told, I met just as many a$$holes among the poor and middle classes.

Bad behavior is not exclusive to rich people although when the rich behave badly it tends to be accompanied by the usual arrogance and self-entitlement.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Enforcement is super in Singapore. Super strict. Nobody dares to throw rubbish. No gum.

Enforcement is effective, but nothing is better than educating ppl to do something, without being forced.
That's the one thing I never understood about the Singaporean psyche. Sure, they did well for themselves, but I don't think it is too hard to be successful and magnanimous at the same time.

Typically however, its hard for kiasu people to be magnanimous but easier for them to to denigrate others just to validate themselves and their achievements. Kiasus always have a chip on their shoulder.

Singapore is a lot of things but it bemuses me how some of them like to say they are so much better than everyone else, or how great and perfect their country can be.......and yet they seem to have this irresistible need to get away from their city state. In the case of their neighbor across the Causeway, they like to enjoy our country and then go back to their little island and say how much we suck. It's kind of ironic and hypocritical with the way they talk, you'd be forgiven to think they never want to leave their borders LOL

Because of my work, I have had the opportunity to travel quite a bit,.....Europe, the Far East, CONUS, Australiasia. Really, I don't rate Singapore as such a great place to live as far as a country goes. It's more of an annoying urban jungle nestled in an overpriced island where the simple things of housing and owning a car is at a ridiculous premium. How are they so much better and different than everyone else ? I think they over value themselves.

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Rightly said, Fvel....

Ppl attitude and manner getting worst by the day, by the year (and GST coming).

Is the new 2015 year worth celebrating? :banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Truth be told, I met just as many a$$holes among the poor and middle classes.

Bad behavior is not exclusive to rich people although when the rich behave badly it tends to be accompanied by the usual arrogance and self-entitlement.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

That's the one thing I never understood about the Singaporean psyche. Sure, they did well for themselves, but I don't think it is too hard to be successful and magnanimous at the same time.

Typically however, its hard for kiasu people to be magnanimous but easier for them to to denigrate others just to validate themselves and their achievements. Kiasus always have a chip on their shoulder.

Singapore is a lot of things but it bemuses me how some of them like to say they are so much better than everyone else, or how great and perfect their country can be.......and yet they seem to have this irresistible need to get away from their city state. In the case of their neighbor across the Causeway, they like to enjoy our country and then go back to their little island and say how much we suck. It's kind of ironic and hypocritical with the way they talk, you'd be forgiven to think they never want to leave their borders LOL
Yep, the new young generation couldn't stand the kiasuness, kiasiness and the strictness of Singapore. Many young professionals tend to migrate to oversea. Maybe in the future, there wont be "authentic" Singaporean. Singaporean has becoming a transit country perhaps.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

The vid was shared in FB by John Chong from Teamstreet. I don't see it on Youtube.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Funny thing is the education on this in Japan is first class, then in Singapore is just as good, but when Singaporean is let loose things happens. I think they let out their frustration :smokin::hmmmm:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahahah, frustrated being cooped up in the small fine country...So kesian...No wonder some of their maids are becoming punching bags...

Also, no wonder the singaporean drivers speed like hell when travelling malaysia highway. The speed limit in Singapore is only 80km/hr. Ferrari oso have to crawl in Singapore road.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hahahah, frustrated being cooped up in the small fine country...So kesian...No wonder some of their maids are becoming punching bags...

Also, no wonder the singaporean drivers speed like hell when travelling malaysia highway. The speed limit in Singapore is only 80km/hr. Ferrari oso have to crawl in Singapore road.
Yup, that is why I mentioned earlier that my SG cousins do that too when he drives over...:banghead:

Those days when I visit my supplier in SG, is good to get ferried around. Drive 80kph on the highway sure fall asleep....hhahahhahah:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Later u get beaten up how? :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My childhood buddy has been asking me to detail his car for a long time, He has been told by many & mostly the northen service center Technical Advisor - that car need to be polished every year, otherwise it has no protection...

Polish for protection - definately is not the truth
the very moment if we allow any thing to rotate or surface comes into contact by certain polishers or compound.. our paint will be definitely get polish off little by little.. very soon we will endangered our clear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience