Sentra Boleh Club!! ~Sentra~ The Best of The Best!

melon

500 RPM
Jun 14, 2006
north & val sorry my posting is not to updated...

well north penang got a lot of people running on b14 right? is it the parts there easy to find? do you think you can get me that drive shaft?

val man you must be really having fun drive your car hp with torque so fun.. wah can wait to see some of your picture soon...

wakie wakie :)

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Morning Y'allll!!!!!

North:
good luck tightening ur stuff :) Have fun after that... haha

Melon:
don;t worry slow slow update :)
wah 1k for the lights??got any photos huh??
my car got a lot of basic reliabilty stuff to do before pushing her..hahaha
Congrats on getting ur problem fixed..

SentraGTS

Known Member
May 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
melon,
nowadays we cant find any of the b14GTS bodykits liao.
since it is limited editional, no 1 will sell lo...
many ppl r looking for it now..

congrate ur problems fixed...

any 1 using this rear light ah???
where to find??

Attachments

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Morning Y'all

GTS:
Thumbs up for a sweet looking ride..
I love the grill man..

Hopefully i'll post my pics up after the 10th of August :)
Got some work being done on the 9th then i'll take the shots and
upload them then :)
I accidentally found my 4 spotlight bumper laying on a shelf in a shop.. hahaha

North:
Everything fixed up?

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
melon,

North
hmmm really thank you for the info so i think putting nology is not a problem anymore... well in that case i'll even more urgent to get the double row radiator... anyone?
also north about the oil catch tank how ah? what do you think?
u use wat engine? its just to catch the excessive oil from going into intake manifold. i think if u are using GA16DE then u forget about it larr. if u use SR16VE or SR20DET then u should install one. anywhere i think it wont harm ur GA16DE if u insist want to install. but it wont give u any power larr..........
u try to install Cold Air Intake. this one can give u a bit power.

try to adjust your ignition timing up 2 degrees. make sure no knocking.
then u put 4-2-1.
u can buy this STP fuel cleaner about RM12. to clean carbon and injector. i used it and it gives me gd performance!!

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
well north penang got a lot of people running on b14 right? is it the parts there easy to find? do you think you can get me that drive shaft?
yes penang quite a lot B14. drive shaft? better buy 1 pair of new one larr to save trouble and time. the difference of $$ is Rm100++.
u put in recond drive shaft later got problem u sakit kepala lerr........... i ever put recon drive shaft at my iswara b4. claim few times til heaedache. then put in brand new one no problem. $$ difference a bit only. save u from trouble.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Val,

yes i fixed the belt and radiator hose. its GREAT!! and i manage to block some hot air from entering to the air intake area. give me a bit more smooth ride and power.

sentraGTS car looks great when u can see his car in front of u. try to touch it. its cool. haha...................

sentraGTS, have u fix your cold air intake? it can help to lower your engine temperature too and give u sikit power up.

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Hahaha,
Ya man, the lights look cool and i bet they would be nice to feel :)

Hahah, Speaking of cold air intake.. i need a new filter..
seriously broke man..
the price to pay for playing with cars :)

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Val,

how come u everyday tell us this need replace that need to be fixed. how do u drive your car anywhere?? like the initial D driver? haha...... drift all the way from house to work. haha...................
just joking........
seriosuly i think u need to fix all at 1 shot. but costly..........
like my absorber. dun say liao larr. make me sad niah........ 4 absorber rosak. everytime cross bump watever sound also come out.

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
North:
If i change everything at one go.. i will have enough money to buy a brand new MYVI with cash..hahahahah
So slowly slowly lah..
Of course i can just let the parts stay the same and still use it everyday..
But i like to keep it in good condition :D

melon

500 RPM
Jun 14, 2006
north

thanks, btw i'm also having problem with my absorber hai i understand is very boring one... but i think mine worst cause very twist and turn the mouse seen to playing and enjoying them self... that is how it sounded boring ler....

sentraGTS

very nice ride bro... from your out look i think... you are using sr16ve? how much did you buy your head lamp? also as for the rear light in your picture you can just buy it at singapore hardware shop... new!!!

Val

the head lamp like bmw one you can get it in puchong la if i'm not mistaken but it was before feb la now i cant find the number for you la but i'm sure is at puchong... because too exp if not i'll just take it lo... sad the price to pay to enjoy speed...:( :)

yesterday i just plug in another set of used plug cable... it seem my car jerk and got cold again la but not often la... any suggestion? my car or the cable? cause the previous owner didnt have this problem oh... how????

SentraGTS

Known Member
May 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
north,
i havent fix the cool intake yet..
no time la..
today just done my ekzos paip..
i also havent fix the the thing that block the hot air to the filter yet..
will be fix it on wed..

melon,
the head light u cant buy seperately,
u have to buy the half cut then u will get all the past as like mine..
around RM6500 and above la.. the whole half cut..

val,
hope to see ur car soon la..
shoot it nicely ah..

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Morning Y'all

gts:
fixing bumper on aug9th,
hope to get it sprayed too..
Also hope it looks alright without the sideskirts..
For now she looks stock bro..
Plus i need to get the bonet green light.. one got broken..
Once she's photo ready, i'll take it :D
Sorry for the delay... :)
Preview photos are in my signature actually :D

Haha, gts,
i also have no time to fix so many things these days..
Last saturday, my whole afternoon and evening was in the shop...
this weekend i'm not intending to fix anything..
Although.. i am itchy to get that bonet green light..
the only thing stopping me so far is that i have to get it from nissan, for like $220
for one set of left and right..
its been broken like for over 3 years i think..

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
North:
If i change everything at one go.. i will have enough money to buy a brand new MYVI with cash..hahahahah
So slowly slowly lah..
Of course i can just let the parts stay the same and still use it everyday..
But i like to keep it in good condition :D
actually i still driving with the 4 bad absorber. haha............... i think i have to budget it for the absorber replacement. 2 month change 1 absorber. funny............ i will change front absorber after few mths, then nx year change rear absorber. hehe..................
$$ tak cukup!! rice, sugar, mee price all go up!! control items price also can go out. dont mention others price.
hopefully G will not ban cars more than 15 years on the road.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
yesterday i just plug in another set of used plug cable... it seem my car jerk and got cold again la but not often la... any suggestion? my car or the cable? cause the previous owner didnt have this problem oh... how????
Melon,

my best advise is u use the original stock plug cable. it saves u from all troubles or problems. if u want to plug in performance cable, i think u have to buy the branded and expensive one like NGK, splitfire, etc etc which cost u RM300++. the stock cable is not cheap, it cost u Rm300-600. so there is quality built in the stock cable. dont plug in the cap ayam cable as it has many problems.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I bought over my elder brother's Honda accord and wanted to remove the body kits, do you know any shops in Klang, Shah Alam or Subang area where I could safely remove the body kits without damaging the paint job?

I'm not planning to DIY the removal as I wouldn't want to ruin the original paint.
Estimated price to remove?
Can I trade in the body kit as we'll?

Thank you for your recommendations in advance.
Regards,
Acer1810
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience