Satria GTi Owner Headcount

defuser

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
penang
Hi Guys,

I am not a GTi owner yet but, I am looking to be one.

If anyone is selling of know of a friend who is please let me know.

Just looking for mint condition GTi, mods not important, care about a healthy and reliable engine. Prefer MMC spec. Location Penang !

Thanks ! Feel free to PM me.

iswara204

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Dear members,

Im a about to get a sgti. Need your kind assistance in choosing the correct car.

The one car which attracted me was a 2001 model fitted with mivec head. I have not done my homework yet. Need to know if its a good combo..4g93p+mivec head+mivec wiring+1.8 gbox..?? hope you guys can respond quick cos im about to submit my loan for it?

thedoctor

Known Member
Apr 2, 2008
Dear members,

Im a about to get a sgti. Need your kind assistance in choosing the correct car.

The one car which attracted me was a 2001 model fitted with mivec head. I have not done my homework yet. Need to know if its a good combo..4g93p+mivec head+mivec wiring+1.8 gbox..?? hope you guys can respond quick cos im about to submit my loan for it?
ok..if come with mivec gearbox just get bonus..

condommo

Known Member
Nov 14, 2004
Hey guys, Vanli is having xmas promo for pads and slotted disc from TRW.
RM350.00 for the wholes set!! AWESOME!! better grab while stock last!!

Attachments

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
Dear members,

ok...since mivec head+wiring are not cheap now

Vaux RS

Nov 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com

Event Name:
Car Clubs Gathering @ The 19 USJ City Mall NYE Countdown to 2013

Time:
31st DEC 2012(Monday, 8pm - 12.30am)

Venue:
The 19 USJ City Mall, Subang Jaya

INVITED Car Clubs:
1) Civic Type-R Club Malaysia
2) Honda CR-Z Club Malaysia
3) Satria GTi Club Malaysia
4) Satria Neo R3 Club Malaysia
5) Satria Neo CPS (CPS Neoxers)
6) Satria Neo Club Team (SNCT)
7) Proton Inspira Owners Club (PIOC)
8) Club Saga Iswara (CSI)
9) Wira Owners Club (PWOC)
10) Waja Performance Club (WPC)
11) Prime Perdana Club (PPC)
12) The Persona Club.Com (TPCC)
13) Savvy Owners Club (SAVOC)

Special GUEST:
Competition Autoshow Cars by Team Impact Malaysia

GT Model Search:
1) Christine Pang
2) Moon
3) PuiLing
4) Jane Wong
5) Amelia
6) Chloe

Supporting Booth:
1) Proton Edar
2) Progard Car Detailing
3) Waxco
4) ASC (Ameron)

Event Itinerary:
6.00pm – 8.00pm Car Clubs Arrival
8.00pm – 9.00pm Visitors Registration
9.00pm – 10.00pm Event Starts / Speech / Autoshow Cars
10.00pm – 11.00pm GT Model Walk Show / Photo-shooting
11.00pm – 11.45pm Live Performances / Crowning of GT Queen / Countdown party
11.45pm – 12.00am Countdown / Fireworks / Flame Throwing Cars
12.00am – 12.30am New Year 2013 Celebration
12.30am – 1.00am Event Ends

We are allocating 15 exclusive parking spaces for each invited car clubs at the designated area. (PM us if your car club wish to participate)

And, a complimentary NYE meal courtesy from sponsored restaurant/café and event merchandise will be given to each car club members (T&C apply).

Besides, on-board passengers are entitled for dine-in discount vouchers as well (first come first served basis).

We sincerely hope that this gathering / countdown event will further enhance the bonding between car enthusiasts from various car clubs.

Quick Links:
Past event page from LowYat.Net

Previous event page from Facebook

Vaux RS Facebook

So, what are you waiting for??

Do not hesitate to call/sms/whatsapp us for more info.

Hope to see you there.

Regards,

Vaux RS Team

Tel: +6016- 212 4113 (Patrick Seow)
Tel: +6016- 2383837 (Goh Wei Luck)
Email: [email protected]

zachdelarocha

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Hi all,

Drives a SGTi also, year 2001.
Currently I'm having a problem with some wiring and also air cond compressor (I suspet also).

Car has been an uncomfortable mess to drive with, especially when the AC is turned on.
My car would jerk violently during set in and out by the AC compressor.
Few days ago, the engine died when I was driving down a slope and couldn't be rescuscitated until 3 foremen came to tweak with its wiring ( the bunch under your steering). I was told that previous shoddy work has screwed up the wiring.

"You punya wiring potong sambung potong sambung apa tak shot? Siapa yang buat memang kerja sabotaj la... cuba pegang (which I did), panas kan? mana boleh panas? nak shot satu kereta?"

Now, after tweaking, the car roared to life, to my relief. I drove home without any fuss but feeling lucky. It was 1am on a Monday morning!
the problem with the AC compressor vanished after the wiring works but slight hesitation when accelerating can still be felt. The car sometimes felt like as if it was driven with 3 cylinders. Not good.

I'm just wondering if it was indeed a problem with the AC compressor or the damned wiring?

Anyone can provide any opinion/experience?

Thanks in advance!

aLoM

Aug 14, 2007
Hi all SGTI owners,

Im having problems with my temp and fuel meter, and buying the whole meter clusters is not really a choice since only one part is faulty.. Just wanna ask if the temp and fuel gauge is the same with wira gauge? i know wira faceplate is different colour (black or the spotted ones)

PoWeRz

Known Member
Dec 10, 2003
kl
Just bought one on 25th Dec 2013.
The car is in bad condition. Plan to spend 4-6k to restore it.
Appreciate if anyone here can help to get parts. Will update photo of the car as soon as possible and list of parts needed.
Thanks.

PoWeRz

Known Member
Dec 10, 2003
kl
First problem of the car is aircon not blowing cold air and outside temp showing 20 degree (this car fitted with digital aircon by previous owner). Since when Malaysia got so cold weather?
Can anyone suggest what could be the problem? I do not have much experience on this digital aircon and do not want to spend tons of money to fix it. Thanks.

d3vilzzzz

Nov 14, 2006
Hi all kakis,

i hope this forum has not died ..
question to kick start this forum again ..is there a diff usage for the clutch when driving hard/ normal city driving?
assuming car is stock -driving hard i feel i hv to engage the pedal to its fullest whereas driving just normally, slow ..i don't have to do that ..maybe just 3/4 /1/2 ..

major

Dec 25, 2009
Caloundra
Hi, does anyone know Part Number for 4g93t dohc CRANKSHAFT or Satria gti 4g93p dohc?
and where to get New one?Thanks

Rahman77R

Known Member
Oct 16, 2011
Petaling Jaya
Hi all,

Drives a SGTi also, year 2001.
Currently I'm having a problem with some wiring and also air cond compressor (I suspet also).

Car has been an uncomfortable mess to drive with, especially when the AC is turned on.
My car would jerk violently during set in and out by the AC compressor.
Few days ago, the engine died when I was driving down a slope and couldn't be rescuscitated until 3 foremen came to tweak with its wiring ( the bunch under your steering). I was told that previous shoddy work has screwed up the wiring.

"You punya wiring potong sambung potong sambung apa tak shot? Siapa yang buat memang kerja sabotaj la... cuba pegang (which I did), panas kan? mana boleh panas? nak shot satu kereta?"

Now, after tweaking, the car roared to life, to my relief. I drove home without any fuss but feeling lucky. It was 1am on a Monday morning!
the problem with the AC compressor vanished after the wiring works but slight hesitation when accelerating can still be felt. The car sometimes felt like as if it was driven with 3 cylinders. Not good.

I'm just wondering if it was indeed a problem with the AC compressor or the damned wiring?

Anyone can provide any opinion/experience?

Thanks in advance!
Had the same problem with my GTI before. Solved the problem when I replaced to the OEM AC Compressor to Denso AC Compressor. The car had no drag even while revving up to near red-line. Even fan level 1 is cooler than OEM level 3 compressor.

PoWeRz

Known Member
Dec 10, 2003
kl
Appreciate if anyone know what is the correct ECU (code) and Mass Air FLow sensor (code) is for 1999 Satria GTI?

My 1999 GTI has been modified by previous owner to Mivec head so wonder if it is still using the original ECU and MAF. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys,
me noobie here

I was searching to worlds end looking for brake caliper paints.
I am refurbishing a pair of calipers, need to paint it before i can install them on my ride.

Can anyone tell me where i can get it ?
i nid address
I m reli desperate here :banghead::banghead::banghead:

i wan BLACK colour, n i m in KL
I NEED IT ASAP
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience