Satria GTi Owner Headcount

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
where are u mizi?...the rims are going.......soon.......

dragers

Apr 30, 2007
hai peeps.

anyone got spare gti head for sale. i "pecah" my engine :bawling: need to rebuild now. The head if possible comes complete with cam n lifters. Damm stupid thermostat :mad: faulty causing engine temperature to rise n eventually kaput the engine :bawling:

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
letting go the rims.....with tyres, of course...about 50% thread and i need the original rims...no bengkok please...calar sikit2 tu biasa..

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Ya ya Im here ! College internet sux, streamyx sux ! Aiya, what kind of ppl la are in these world, last time oso I lost my phone during my first sem, and the 2nd sem that bloody idiot came back to me and ask me to download mp3 into his (my) memory card and the stupidest thing was he didnt even delete the data inside it, i found out and ..... Till now I havent got back my money... And sampai mati aku tak halalkan knnmcb.

shadowfax, pm me la how much u want me to topup, the rims are in good condition, and surely u can pay a visit to my workshop the car is still there waiting for the seat. I dont know how to offer but reasonable la okie =)

dragers, since u have pecah ur head, why dont just upgrade it to mivec head ? Ehehehe just an option la =)

dragers

Apr 30, 2007
alos,

Mr. chairman mivec is an option but for mivec i need to do rewiring for the mivec to activate or else tak guna jugak use mivec head. more money to uselah to rebuild engine usin mivec head, neway harder to play with cams if usin mivec coz cams for mivec are a bit harder to find n prolly cost way lot more.

To me mivec is just a way to save some money for fuel effiency coz of the way the cams act at lower n higher rpms. Would be better off if i get me a normal head n fit in a more aggressive cam, coz if u want yr car to run like the wind better accept the fact that yr fuel is gonna flow like the river.

Anyway the car is in the w/shop n later i will know how much damage is actually effected on the engine. I seriously hope the bottom part of the engine is not effected. Will update later.

By the way went down to png last week, saw a few penang GTi's. Well maintained from my point of viewlah. Saw one at penang street damm nice with stock rims but painted black parked near a r&b club.

When is TT? Arrange onelah chairman. :adore:

Cheers

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
ya lor mizi.....arrange TT laa..........subang subang subang....

all items will be kept as it is ....and my cousin's taking over my GTi...............

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Can I come along to talk kok sing song? Mizi, give me a ride in your car also la. I miss the GTi la. :)

Mizi, ask them to pay you the money for the seats and go source yourself la. That money I think you can get good condition Recaro SR2s man. (which look damn great in a GTi).

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Owh sure, but where to find ? I dont know how to find la in marketplace nothing also.. I thot SR3 can get under 2k ?

I already told them and lemme source the seats myself but till now cant find any suitable ones la... U know where to find ? Help Help !

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
And see gtishadowfax his love towards his gti, sell to own cousin.. Balik kampung can see see drive drive ... Nvm la when ur company stable buy it back =)

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Btw Im thinking of paying a visit to Motosport Division tomorrow, anyone wanna tag along or want me to check out stuff ?

Anyone been there before ? Heard there got lotsa nice seats and stuffs.

p/s : Just wanna say congratulations to all GTi members here as our page has reached number 300 and keep more posting its counting up to 3000 posts, thanks to all who still with this thread =)

Last edited:

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
my baby is on her way back to perlis tonite............i cant explain the feelings.......

as for the new ride, alhamdulillah, my loan approved - after i gave them 6 months post dated cheques of the monthly installments.....

its a mitsubishi airtrek 20v turbo 2.0 with 240bhp..............white with 17" wheels...and tomorrow going to kakimotor sunway to change the springs. gayat la ...tinggi...

i miss my GTi......................................................................................

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Came back from Motorsport Division, got one SOLD SR2 hurmm, and SR3 but the colour doesnt suit the rear seat, got one pair dc2 type r (Jason this is for you), got nice recaro njoy black and grey. And lotsa sport rims. At the end of day, I bought nothing.

Owh, shadowfax getting Airtrek. Must be very powerful no wonder got lotsa summon la. What springs u use ? Eibach ? Got one airtrek black colour at my college belong to outsider always boost here boost there but rilly nice la with big HKS intercooler and 18" gold Advan RG.

BuSS79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Question my fellow Gti's, i bought SAFC II,wanna install on my beloved Gti,,...can anyone here giv me advantage & disadvantages installing it on my car???

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
SAFC is to utilize all the mods u have done so far. Its pretty much useless if u install it on stock standard car, i mean u'll be getting only 3-5hp gain la. So any mods u done ? Should be ok if u have done ur exhaust system and air filter.

OK now, im so in love with SR2, anyone can get for me ? *Jason punya racun la ni*

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
hello broz...
i juz got back my frm the workshop
oh btw my ride is sgti 4g93p bot
so my prob is...when i got bek my car...my water tank is already empty...
cud it be due to the stock head gasket dat im still using?
and my air fuel meter is showing rich condition all the time...isit ok?coz i havent add any management yet...

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
xinghoh, does your temperature shoots to the sky? it does happen to me recently and it turned out to be the water pump. usually, if this is the case, if u look at the bottom of the car from the front (below spoiler, underneath the engine), u cant see anything happening if u switch off the engine.

fill up the radiator (wait till it cools down a bit) untill full and start up the engine, then look again underneath. if u can see water dripping quite fast, then most probably its the water pump. if you are fast and workshop is near, you might be able to make it there in time, but be sure to bring 2 - 3 bottles of spare water and watch the temperature gauge closely all the way. stop the car and kill the engine immediately if the rises above halfway.

the original water pump from proton parts center glenmarie is around RM 400 + -, and installation is around 100 - 150. u should get a one year warranty if u install it at authorised proton workshop.

btw, you should be using metal gasket as compression is now much higher than before. make sure to also seal the head with liquid gasket before attaching it back to the engine block. a good mech will also check your timing belt and all the beltings and pulleys along installing the new water pump.

is your pistons, conrods and all related hardware inside still stock?
what's the boost reading like?
and what ecu is the car using - mmc or siemens?

you better get it dynoed to see clearly what's happening between air and fuel ratio. anyway u can say that it is guzzling more fuel by checking the spark plugs, but still this will not indicate correctly and precisely what's actually happening.

if your car is using mmc ecu, then they might suggest a piggyback unit such as eManage (GReddy) or if you have the budget, go for the better ones (HKS, vManage...etc) which have better/wider range of tuning for better future mods...

for siemens - from what i heard, u cant really do anything cheap (GReddy should cost you around RM1k - including installation, remap and dyno - i did mine at N1 Racing sunway last time..), unless u changing the whole management system, as any piggyback / standalone cannot re - write the current ecu settings. it will go back to standard settings no matter what you try. kalau diorang tipu, aku pun tipu laa...coz i dont have any experience with siemens...

guys, please correct me if i'm wrong..:)

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
thnx bro for the reply...
hmm my temp gauge remains normal all the time...i juz so happen 2 pop the bonnet n check the water tank...its empty!
my internals all still stock std....currently boosting at 0.6 bar
im using mmc...so planning 2 get either safc neo or emanage...which is better bro?

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
If ur using stock metal gasket , do change it to thicker ones. And better go for e-manage which has more tuning maps than safc, somemore e-manage is much safer and low profile compare to bling bling neo which attracts thief nowadays. Does neo has ignition timing controller ? Coz e-manage has. All possible errors have been told by gtishadowfax, do a diagnosis one by one.

shadowfax - hows ur new car ?

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
plan 2 get safc 1/2 1st...then oni upgrade to emanage...hehe
can the safc b installed below the cd player?the place where u can store ur cds...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

come here to give tips and hints about the 2way alarm.

i am using King Eagle. Functional wise is pretty good though the communication range doesnt seems to be as far as stated.

- Question on remote start.

My system crank 'abit' longer than normal turn-key start. Is not axactly overcranking. During normal key start my car only require half second crank whereby the alarm system crank for a second lo.

currently the 'stop-cranking' sensor is connected to 'Check oil pressure'. So i wonder...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience