Random Video Games thread

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It only becomes a problem when a person can't put a line between games and reality where they started doing violent things that they've learnt at games.
it all depends, play until go into their daily life......:smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Save slowly lah bro Izso buy cars that can win lots of races event...i never bought any car cash just from winning credit...patient...need lots of patient LOL

1 of my tactics to win more credits is to race with less power car (also need patient to win since other cars more powerful can easily knock u down & nitro away)...and use the display controller not tilting the ipad much easier for me....if only i can hook up to my PS simulator......:biggrin:

What level are you now bro Izso?
Level 1 183 stars only. Very low.. and I don't understand how to win enough to buy those cars. Cuz if I replay a race that I've already 5-starred on, the winnings are very small. Need to play damn a lot of times to get that much money! I don't have that much patience!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Some of the games just too violence......shoot and kill......:thefinger:
That is why Grand Theft Auto is nice to play. To me what you cant do in reality, u get to do in the game and get away with it. Punch ppl on the street, drag ppl out of their car, kill them.

Even if you get killed, u r revived.

That is why it is important to differentiate between what is game and reality.
Ya, depends on their IQ and EQ level. Road bullies especially have low IQ and EQ. They might adapt what they play in the game. Like GTA V

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
GTA V coming to PC......

That would be tempting
Too bad PS3 ones cannot download performance cars. PC good. Can get cars like EVO and etcs. Lots of download platforms.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You mean mods right :rofl:

I hope my i5 rig can cope :thefinger:
Like a cheat code we sometimes use to get performance car in a game but only got a few. Say if I want a Supra, it will not happen. But seen some forums in PC they can get cars example like Supra that was not even in the game.

I think is GTA IV Car Pack they call it.

GTA IV CAR PACK V5.5[PC] - YouTube

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Like a cheat code we sometimes use to get performance car in a game but only got a few. Say if I want a Supra, it will not happen. But seen some forums in PC they can get cars example like Supra that was not even in the game.

I think is GTA IV Car Pack they call it.

GTA IV CAR PACK V5.5[PC] - YouTube
Considered mods, as those cars replace certain in game cars, and calling those in game cars gets u your Supra

Send from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Considered mods, as those cars replace certain in game cars, and calling those in game cars gets u your Supra

Send from my ME173X using Tapatalk
I see. No wonder I saw one video, he was getting in the latest Camaro SS and yet he get in by hopping in. Like it was a cabriolet car :rofl:

I thought glitched pula. Now I know.

This one he keep spawning different different cars :top:

Realistic Car Mod Pack V4 - YouTube

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
my only console was micro genius......SEGA & Nintendo was for rich ppl only at that time
This one? It was a clone console of Nintendo...
Micro Genius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is why Grand Theft Auto is nice to play. To me what you cant do in reality, u get to do in the game and get away with it. Punch ppl on the street, drag ppl out of their car, kill them.

Even if you get killed, u r revived.

Ya, depends on their IQ and EQ level. Road bullies especially have low IQ and EQ. They might adapt what they play in the game. Like GTA V
Maybe that is why you see a lot of rampage shooting cases in America...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
On and off I still play DIRT3 and GRID2.

But like no feel la, still prefer my trusty campro 1.3 :rofl:
Your trust increased even more after godfather joe shows you it's true potential :rofl:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Level 1 183 stars only. Very low.. and I don't understand how to win enough to buy those cars. Cuz if I replay a race that I've already 5-starred on, the winnings are very small. Need to play damn a lot of times to get that much money! I don't have that much patience!
Race till win 1st prize & all stars required. well it need more than 1 try to acheive no.1 & it'll build your account slowly...i dont replay race with full stars just get more stars from other races...now i'm on level 7 tonight buying Maclaren 12C :driver: (took 3 days effort to collect enough money to buy 12C)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Race till win 1st prize & all stars required. well it need more than 1 try to acheive no.1 & it'll build your account slowly...i dont replay race with full stars just get more stars from other races...now i'm on level 7 tonight buying Maclaren 12C :driver: (took 3 days effort to collect enough money to buy 12C)
At least easier to collect than Racing Rivals, collecting cash and diamonds is hard. Diamonds even harder but as long log in everyday, in a week will get a few diamonds, since diamonds is needed to buy cars. But do get free cars from winning campaign races.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
At least easier to collect than Racing Rivals, collecting cash and diamonds is hard. Diamonds even harder but as long log in everyday, in a week will get a few diamonds, since diamonds is needed to buy cars. But do get free cars from winning campaign races.
Asphalt8 no need to get diamonds to buy cars buy buying it are damn super expensive...1 race can win bout 1++K credits if ure lucky but buying cars like mp4-12C required 90K credits not including upgrades yet....very2 hard to get free cars from campaign races when u need to compete for world top 250 in order to win a car...

My strategy everyday at night ask my daughter to sleep early with me cuddling her playing her iPad...the earlier she sleeps the more time i can play & get more credits....sometimes as early as 8 o'clock...ekekekekee :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Oh wait... I'm already at campaign 3. So that means I'm level 3. And apparently I must be very good because I very rarely replay to get 5 stars. :biggrin: I have both the Audi E-Tron, Merc eTron, Audi TT, Mini, GT86, all the basic Cadillacs (not the race one) and that's it. These cars need to be upgraded at least to level 3 to compete in the 3rd campaign. Some are impossible to keep up even with max NOS which is ridiculous. Those campaigns I play a lot but each win is pathetic 300min / 600 max winnings. How la to save until 30,000 to buy a better car?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh wait... I'm already at campaign 3. So that means I'm level 3. And apparently I must be very good because I very rarely replay to get 5 stars. :biggrin: I have both the Audi E-Tron, Merc eTron, Audi TT, Mini, GT86, all the basic Cadillacs (not the race one) and that's it. These cars need to be upgraded at least to level 3 to compete in the 3rd campaign. Some are impossible to keep up even with max NOS which is ridiculous. Those campaigns I play a lot but each win is pathetic 300min / 600 max winnings. How la to save until 30,000 to buy a better car?
Google for tips haha! I google for tips on how to generate income more for Racing Rivals.
Farming cash :smile:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I uninstalled Racing Rivals already yesterday. Phone not enough space and the game was lagging terribly. Sad phone, dual core 1 GHZ with 1GB ram only. Underperfoming now.

Where is that duckster guy... Thought want to discuss about 3DS with him.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Re: Super GT 2010 (Racing machines)

Now, some pictures of the babes shall I? <B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience