Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

N/A Proton Brudder

May 28, 2018
Update: Hey guys great news! i was able to get the tacho running again + New tires.

I just spliced the signal wire to one of the wires connected to the distributor's 6 pin connector. I just had a guesse and splice one by one. Its the 3 pin hole from 1st facing toward front of engine. My guesse that might have been the signal output wire to the ecu reading from the distributor

And i just got hooked up with a set of Kumho PS31 on my 15" JRD rims. Has anyone had an experieced driving on the PS31 by kumho ? performance to price-wise. How is daily driving handling? Aggressive cornering percormance and in the wet ? It feels like a major upgrade from the Sailun Atrezzos that i rode on previously. Now feels not skidding anyomore when hard braking and cornering above 60+kmh. what are your thought on these tyres ?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
And i just got hooked up with a set of Kumho PS31 on my 15" JRD rims. Has anyone had an experieced driving on the PS31 by kumho ? performance to price-wise. How is daily driving handling? Aggressive cornering percormance and in the wet ? It feels like a major upgrade from the Sailun Atrezzos that i rode on previously. Now feels not skidding anyomore when hard braking and cornering above 60+kmh. what are your thought on these tyres ?
Tested these tyres on friend's kelisa. Not bad, handle quite well but did not test them to their limits. However from feedback they are quite good, but not at PS3 or RE003 status, which is actually quite commendable for Kumho tyres and it's pricing. Against your old Sailun tyres sure will be much better......:driver:

N/A Proton Brudder

May 28, 2018
anyone have opinion on GAB SP Series lowered/performance spring for the wira ? how does it hold in cornering performance and will the spring weaken in a year and lowered summore ? givien my shock abs are new (1+ year old)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yesss... KHGuan... Itchy hands. TTB, WTB, what else he didn't experiment. If i am not mistaken, his TTB is 1 normal and 1 bigger? I haven't open this zth for 7 or 8 years maybe.
Nah, he installed two of the same TBs, but had to cut and weld the intake manifold to bolt the 2nd one in and then pull a couple of steel wires to make the TB "2 step" opening .

But ever since he did it ages ago there's been several other cars that has twin TBs installed for their Wiras/Satrias.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello!
just want to ask one simple yet complicaterd for me,
the question is:
do i need to modify a lot just to change my satria bumper to mivec bumper!
i don't want to change the fender, headlight, all sort of thing i just want to change the bumper only.
what should i do to change the bumper, or it is just plug and play!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience