Project Z Week 23: Spare Z31 Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

168henri

Jan 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
wtf? he did that? ARe you serous right now?
Yes I am. I knew from the beginning this will happen ( current situation)

Too bad I don't know Tom, if not I would tell him.

Kev, you really didn't plan well for this project.

Take it like a man okay.

Life is short.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
yes veloc, i tot i told u about this when i met u the other day? yes he did it.

i could not imagine anybody buying smth and not inspecting it in and out....even u would not buy ur spoilers prior inspection
Haha... Sorry.. My mind must have not registered that 10k figure in.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
u said,brave the storm,how do u intend to do so?juz state in point form,write too much,will conveys too much unimportant message...hope tats help....and wats ur goal now?(to get wif the car)...coz is still shrouded in mystery,i cant get a grasp of wat u plan to achieve here
as stated with week 23 update, there will be works done on restoring the metal part of the car. and thats what we will do

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
s1tl: oi, which one are u? i got 109 friends pending... some looks very anal.. i wont add without any 'intro' ... coz takut... lots of psychos out there.... the world aint safe... some times pple will steal pics.. sometimes pple will ask for donations... so pls intro yourself on yr facebook add k?

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
s1tl: oi, which one are u? i got 109 friends pending... some looks very anal.. i wont add without any 'intro' ... coz takut... lots of psychos out there.... the world aint safe... some times pple will steal pics.. sometimes pple will ask for donations... so pls intro yourself on yr facebook add k?
erm why not i pm u safer hahaha deal direct we can talk in pvt xD

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
kevin - learn the english language! Stop sending me private messages! I do not want clarification from you! Having anything to do with you adds no value to my life whatsoever! This is as nicely as i'll put it!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
ok guys,thanks for your time for the constructive inputs and some of you did repeated your points to Kevin...i guess it's time for Kevin to digest & filter what's these all about and plan on what to do next.

this thread will be closed to avoid further personal attack,sarcasm or any facebook information spreading around.we don't need another kend***k,do we?

do let me know if anyone of you got any constructive comment or advise on this,i'll unlock this thread to let the useful post going.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Save $$$ TODAY and avoid expensive replacements TOMORROW!!! Why replace when it can be repaired at the fraction of the cost?

The latest "State-of-the-Art" Technology in Windshield Repair is now available in Malaysia. Done by Professionally Certified personnel from USA using the ONLY 100% Fully Computerised Windshield Repair System in the World!

- Very reasonable chargers
- 100% Guarantee for as long as you own the car!
- This exclusive service is now being offered in the Klang Valley...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience