New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

are_made916

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
very disappointing for me...i think with what proton hv now (Lotus, R&D and so On...) better they follow what happen in F1,..just by the 4b11 or whatever engine they desire and develop their own chasis

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
we live in malaysia so we need to adapt to malaysia way of life lerr...we cant do anything about car price in malaysia currently.....if got plz advise me how......so work hard, earn money and buy whatever u can afford..leave something u cant afford to someone who can afford it

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
Why buy Proton and not Mitsu?
Why buy Perodua Myvi and not Toyota Passo?
Why buy Naza Forte and not Kia Forte?

Based on Mitsu website http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.my/showroom-lancer-langkawi.php
The original price for Lancer GT 2.0 is only RM71k, so without Proton, that's the real price we should get the Lancer, and not rebadged and increase it to RM95k.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

M'sian, please wake up!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
a dog barking the tree....no matter how the tree still stands.
anyway keep barking....:)

funny thing is seem nobody understands the meaning of rebadge and copy. maybe too obsessed with piracy/pirated goods...so everything they see almost or similar to something is called COPY. correct me if i am wrong..thanks

as mentioned a million times, its your money and choice....don buy it thats all......but i am buying it...:)

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
in law or maner way is called rebadge but in most of our heart, is copy. is not look similiar but is almost same. u noe what i means?
i dun like ur example say dog n tree.....coz dog n tree dun have logic. we r human, not idiot. we know what excatly proton doing.

p/s; inspira new slogan "SMART GAYS GET IT"

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
:hmmmm::stupid:

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

funny thing is seem nobody understands the meaning of rebadge and copy. maybe too obsessed with piracy/pirated goods...so everything they see almost or similar to something is called COPY. correct me if i am wrong..thanks

as mentioned a million times, its your money and choice....don buy it thats all......but i am buying it...:)
exactly...who doest wanna cheaper car? but what can we do for the time being...if the tree live 100 years then the dog will bark for the whole life :sleep: better if the dog go and catch some food haha

brian998

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
smart to get this piece of junk and mod it into mit evo 10 in a more affordable price...... LoL

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

proton inspira- inspired by MIT....

are_made916

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
we live in malaysia so we need to adapt to malaysia way of life lerr...we cant do anything about car price in malaysia currently.....if got plz advise me how......so work hard, earn money and buy whatever u can afford..leave something u cant afford to someone who can afford it
bro, in my opinion, duit blh cari...no problem on that if we r hardworking, what most people mention here is how diasappointed they feel when proton rebadge the existing new model that currently sale in Malaysia...just my opinion

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
dog sometimes smarter than man. Gay or not you wont know, maybe u can come peep when they are in toilet. remember to wear few more layer of underwear.

what proton doing is bringing us a performance and popular car with an affordable price. mitsubishi corp has no objection...so who are we all to jump"? maybe you can go japan and F those japanese for allowing this to happen...LOGIC isnt it?

always solve the problem from the root....go to the root! as u said, human are not idiot...so who is idiot? hope can say something that make sense rather than being a DOG barking....

make sure all yr friends or family or relative dont buy it, if not u will be sitting in a GAY driven Inspira.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

oh, i almost forgot, proton paid rm300 million for the right to rebadge it, pay proton the sum and stop this from happening...it is very LOGIC.
saying logic, i think got many more example. but no point arguing....coz no matter how, the inspira will still be selling soon. so relax and have a cup of coffee...watch movie and save energy for tomorrow's work.
peace & out!

cheechain

500 RPM
May 19, 2008
At the end - Malaysian are the victims bec we pay Toll, Subsidy for the petrol keep on dropping,
We pay higher price for imported cars, public Transport getting worst, Taxi rate are too high.. Roads are not safe to drive. I dont have to give exmple on that , just look the number of accidents and deaths!
Imprt tax on car spare parts damn high though..

So looking between Proton and Mits... We are the loosers.. :)

Nov 2, 2007
Has, have & will always be copycats.....Untill today still cant even design & build a solid performance car or a normal family car without collaborating with other car manufacturers. 1960's US were building "American Muscle" cars and Proton still today is way behind by 50 light years...Well done Proton...others advance Proton are still in 1st gear...How pathetic & sad...

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Has, have & will always be copycats.....Untill today still cant even design & build a solid performance car or a normal family car without collaborating with other car manufacturers. 1960's US were building "American Muscle" cars and Proton still today is way behind by 50 light years...Well done Proton...others advance Proton are still in 1st gear...How pathetic & sad...
So what are you driving? the i10?

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Why buy Proton and not Mitsu?
Why buy Perodua Myvi and not Toyota Passo?
Why buy Naza Forte and not Kia Forte?

Based on Mitsu website http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.my/showroom-lancer-langkawi.php
The original price for Lancer GT 2.0 is only RM71k, so without Proton, that's the real price we should get the Lancer, and not rebadged and increase it to RM95k.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

M'sian, please wake up!
300% tax bro. I also run the numbers. Lancer GT Ralliart only 85k ): . If the prices were like that, police would have a hard time catching speeders. hahah :burnout: . Unless pegi Langkawi and buy ar :top:

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

i 100% agree!

Last edited:

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
r u sure?

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Why when proton rebadge lancer its copy, but then perodua rebadge passo no one say anything? -.-

superfly

Jun 20, 2006
www.damnfastkelisa.com
People seems to have greatly misled with the taxes imposed on imported cars. Well,if the gov decide to uplift the import tax,that would lead to a disruptive chain reaction. For example, insurance and roadtax (and perhaps income tax) gonna be way higher than current rate. So don't just calculate adjusted car prices,keep in mind other factors as well.

1 goes down,other goes up! Gov hav to balance out and maintain their figures.Shortage of income from imported car taxes,would be fill up by other sectors. It would be a massacre to our macroeconomic if we liberated car manufacturer sector when we're not properly ready to compete with international manufacturer. Think of it this way, Thailand financial sector in 1996-97. Complete meltdown. And that will happen if we were not to protect Proton.

Case study:
Example, in Uk. Yes,u can get a Maserati GT for a merely 55k pound sterling. Yet,why doesn't London's road full of supercars? If u do the math, a person with a monthly income of 3k per month (36k yearly),would easily take up car loans and buy a Maserati. But why isn't this the case? Income tax imposed 20-40% (monthly). Car loans (7-9.5%). Insurance (go google). Daily congestion charge within London 8.70 pound (for entering London city). No free sidewalk parking. Etc etc...

Dun be fooled by just car prices. Its just a fraction of a much grater cost, that we should be thankful. Just my humble opinion.

Oct 25, 2010
Kuala Kangsar
Dear Proton CEO who proclaimed himself clever..

Send your car to top gear to recieve comment. Take their comment into your next action plan meeting..

That is what the smart and wise uy should do..

:adore:

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Dear Proton CEO who proclaimed himself clever..

Send your car to top gear to recieve comment. Take their comment into your next action plan meeting..

That is what the smart and wise guy should do..

:adore:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Front looks better than Lancer. But don't know why don't put a snail on the 2.0 model to justify the price :biggrin:

To be honest, I rather proton rebadge 3 series eagle eye or C class peanut eye :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s hard, looking back on it, but the second-gen boxer engine from Subaru has been around for 21 years already. Its replacement, the next-gen boxer engine, is out and will be built at a specific factory in a show of support by parent company, Fuji Heavy Industries.

While the bore and stroke have been bumped up, the four cylinder boxer still...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience