NEW car paint, how to take care?

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
No prob. PM me anytime. Weekdays i m only available nite. Coz working in balakong. Weekends ah..... depends leh :P . The clay comes with a bottle of quick detailer (QD) which itself cost 31 ringgit. Bsides using it for the clay, i find the QD not to be really useful. Final Inspection is the only way to go. :D

Mayb giant carpark in puchong. Huge carpark. Nite time got bright lights summore.

U stay really far away from the place you study. What do u study anyway? Guess ur driving schedule pretty much dictated by kesas traffic condition huh.

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by popiah@Oct 7 2004, 16:11
No prob. PM me anytime. Weekdays i m only available nite. Coz working in balakong. Weekends ah..... depends leh :P . The clay comes with a bottle of quick detailer (QD) which itself cost 31 ringgit. Bsides using it for the clay, i find the QD not to be really useful. Final Inspection is the only way to go. :D

Mayb giant carpark in puchong. Huge carpark. Nite time got bright lights summore.

U stay really far away from the place you study. What do u study anyway? Guess ur driving schedule pretty much dictated by kesas traffic condition huh.
hihi, ok so i will PM u later about the date, time and place la... :D

The Final Inspection can clean the paint surface also?

I study IT at Apiit TPM Bukit Jalil, so usually travel at kesas highway... :P

You also go belakong by kesas? Or we meet at Sri Petaling Caltex petrol station there? Is ok if like this? ;)

:D

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
hi nicky, sorry for late reply. sick.......

anyway Final Inspecton is like a spray wax. No cleaning properties at all. Just for a quick shine. :P Anyway, As stated in my PM, I dunno where caltex sri petaling is. But I know where Carrefour is lerr. :P

OSFlanker

Known Member
Feb 3, 2004
Visit site
There is a new car detailing centre in PJ which uses Meguair's product and best of all, they use FILTERED water when washing your car! They will also tell you how to take care of your car paint. The shop is Harry Bright in Taman Mayang, same row as YS Khong, but on the other end.

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
osflanker, do they sell the pro line like DACP, Swirl remover 2.0 etc to customers? 10q

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
hihi popiah, thanks for the helping~~~ :D

thanks for the info and experience that u told me, really help me a lot... :D

thanks~~~ :)

:D

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
no prob, :P i m sure u r glad ur car finish can be smooth as glass now (although only certain parts... ) :D

time to look for some detailing clay :lol: as i mentioned yesterday, make sure you get the new clay, not the old clay. n keep me updated.

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
wash->polish->wax

bare minimum steps described. haha to know more, just go to meguiar's site. or detail city.com

Erix7

Known Member
Oct 11, 2004
Visit site
well this is wat i do to my car...
when i wash the second timei wax..
do this repeatedly..if not so dirty wash with water only...
i m using Adler Wax from Uk..
can find in any car accessories shop or go to the paint shop buy from them..
cheers...

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
Haha, got a new clay enthusiast liao. :P Make sure that after claying must remember to protect the paint yah.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I want to respray my black EG6 to those Spoon yellow with black hood. Anyone knows which particular yellow this. Any color code that might help. I dont want to do it and end up having the wrong shade of yellow.

Also, my car is currently black and has a dent on the left door panel that requires knocking.

What i want to do is to spray the entire car with Yellow 2k paint and black hood. How much would that cost estimatedly. Any experienced forumer here can help me out so i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience