My Perodua Kancil : Chromaworks Sidewinder

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Gtproshop has closed down bro.. now the boss is into Cf business

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Im planning to make it a fixed thing.. hehe.. no intentions to sell the turbo anyways.. probably buy a spare to keep rather. thanks for the pointer anyway..
Oh..damn so good workmanship also can close. Guess I have to stick to the best I found so far then. Not sure about After12 workmanship.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
After a 2 years sleep the sidewinder project has been revived, but with much newer parts coming its way with a completely a new build on various vital areas.. from engine to suspension and even minor updates on body works...
Fuh! the tyres are huge....Bridgy RE-001......:driver:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Titan haha.. thats my cari makan tool.. hahaha.. one of the best to do design and engineering...

Supra_Fanatics, i cant commeny on other shops but gtpro closed for a better prospect.

Vr2turbo. Well theyre not huge for todays standards but if for kancil considered fat for sure

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Titan haha.. thats my cari makan tool.. hahaha.. one of the best to do design and engineering...

Supra_Fanatics, i cant commeny on other shops but gtpro closed for a better prospect.

Vr2turbo. Well theyre not huge for todays standards but if for kancil considered fat for sure
Added spacers or just rims negative offset?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Snails normally very slow but these are super fast snails......hahhahahhaa:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

That is what I mean, huge for the little SLK......:biggrin:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Supra fanatics. Used to be spacers.. huge goddamn spacers.. now rebuilding the suspension assembly to widen the track. Wanna reduce the scrub radius

Vr2 hahah need to be able to lay the snail power to the ground.. but im not into too much power, prefer more control with good balance of power

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Starkiller.. wah now riding Merc d... what happened to your neo bro? Still keeping that beast?
I wish bro, sold it 3 years ago :bawling:. Being a 6 year old car, problems started to come up (ie. leaking roof, etc.). Extremely jealous you still have your project around and still giving it plenty of TLC. hehe.

By the way, I didnt know that GTPro-shop closed down?

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
Oh haha.. the difference is for welding.. im asking the welder to fill up the difference and i will grind it down to size. The grey part is actually the manifold end while the red piece is the add on adapter.

This is what im trying to achieve.. :)
ahh.. if thats what u plan, then its ok.. u can use porting tool to downsize the fillet weld. hoe about outside? no welding?

btw, nice sketch tho.. :rofl:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Starkiller.. u serious ah bro.. u can buy many project cars with ur current ride(s).. 2 mercs?? Man how rich are u ha bro.. i can only afford to really mod one car and light mod the others.. heheh.. yeah vincent told me he closed down the custom shop and now is in a CF manufacturing business..

No need jealous bro.. go buy another neo and start again!

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

4g, outside there will be 3 1" long weld to hold up the strength... dont laugh at my sketch la...hahhahahha:p

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
oh ok. nicely done.. last time my flange didn't weld to the manifold instead i used countersunk bolt. so the flange can be dismantle when not in use.. but in this case, u will maintain the turbo rite? so no problemo.. just anxious to know how the end result will make.. cross finger bro..

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Starkiller.. u serious ah bro.. u can buy many project cars with ur current ride(s).. 2 mercs?? Man how rich are u ha bro.. i can only afford to really mod one car and light mod the others.. heheh.. yeah vincent told me he closed down the custom shop and now is in a CF manufacturing business..

hahah, nola bro biasa only, family just likes to spend on cars instead of property hahaha :driver:. In the next 3 years or so I do plan on another project car. Currently really into the Kelisa due to the available parts in our market, but all need to collect $$$ first :banghead:. Hope to see you around at future TT sessions!

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

4g, outside there will be 3 1" long weld to hold up the strength... dont laugh at my sketch la...hahhahahha:p
CF? Is it Revozport?

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
hahah, nola bro biasa only, family just likes to spend on cars instead of property hahaha :driver:. In the next 3 years or so I do plan on another project car. Currently really into the Kelisa due to the available parts in our market, but all need to collect $$$ first :banghead:. Hope to see you around at future TT sessions!
Haha..u want play kelisa meh.. go for a bigger project car la... :D

CF? Is it Revozport?
No idea really

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Haha..u want play kelisa meh.. go for a bigger project car la... :D
hahah Ya bro, i just feel like Kelisa got alot of potential to be the ultimate daily driver (esp w YRV swap). Just imagine a 160hp daily driven Kelisa, sure give GTis a run for their money hehe:driver:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Yup 160whp is a lot for such a small car. One reason im spending alot on my suspension assembly build. Its real easy to go fast in a straight line.. but going fast thru corners is completely another matter

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Yup 160whp is a lot for such a small car. One reason im spending alot on my suspension assembly build. Its real easy to go fast in a straight line.. but going fast thru corners is completely another matter
Agreed, still got alot to learn so a small, easy to run hatch is exactly what I need.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Kelisa in stock form, the handling is already very good. Far much better than lots of cars on corners. with YRV, this car is gonna conquer most roads and smoke majority bigger boys. Lightweight + Power + Great handling...:top: :top: Perfect.

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Well for stock power maybe but when coupled with yrv i think the dynamics changes quite a bit. One thing i understand is when u fully push a engine you too need to fully push the suspension..used to love fast straightline cars, now mad over cars which can properly corner..:eek:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Kelisa in stock form, the handling is already very good. Far much better than lots of cars on corners. with YRV, this car is gonna conquer most roads and smoke majority bigger boys. Lightweight + Power + Great handling...:top: :top: Perfect.
With greater power comes with greater responsibility. You need to upgrade the suspension and brakes.... :driver:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Well for stock power maybe but when coupled with yrv i think the dynamics changes quite a bit. One thing i understand is when u fully push a engine you too need to fully push the suspension..used to love fast straightline cars, now mad over cars which can properly corner..:eek:
Exactly what I was thinking, the Kelisa is the ultimate project car coincidentally hahaha. Yeah engines one thing but handlings another and its important to strike a balance between the two yes?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys, I accidentally scratched my dad's 2005 Honda Accord front bumper today against a ridiculously high road kerb (or is it curb?). Well, I gotta admit, it is my fault, my driving is not up to standards.. whatever. The front of the car is too long, and my dad's sitting position is too low, that's why I didn't judge properly.

Anyway, I am here to ask if anyone knows of a product that can remove these scratches??? If I can't remove, can I at least do something to cover up the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience