Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Many Parts to clear!!cheap!!

Benz_200T

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Ipoh
called the onwer yerterday...and had a deal with the owner....confirming that i would take the item....

but the owner sold the item after we has an agreement that i would bank in the money today...........

Thanks a lot BRO......really......THANKS..........

Ur the man...

morgan

Known Member
Sep 11, 2006
fuselage, 4g13 im not sure, maybe 4g91 can. anyway do check with your mechanic first.

bertdeen30

500 RPM
Feb 22, 2006
www.friendster.com
the other thing i have already booked.. if this weekend no appointment with customer or meeting for my company .. i come and take the item that i mention ..gearbox stay for me .. other this week got time i come take no time next week sure take !! dont worry bro..in zth ..i dont bull my name offf haha..=D dont worry k...money will be prepare this time ok ? hehe..no need go may bank already my fault .. urget go ..forget bring money.~

morgan

Known Member
Sep 11, 2006
no problem, anyway if you are free this saturday, come over la, we will meet somewhere around my place and i will bring over the radiator,dashboard, pumps. ok see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye

on behalf my fren,he lost his satria gti turbo inside parking in sic last nite (18/07/2009) when come to see sepang drag battle.he park his lovely satria inside parking lot at grandstand side with rm5 ticket.

he suspected car is gone around 11pm bcoz the another people is park in parking lot he park before around 11pm.he said the parking lot is empty.

this is spec.
satri gti yellow colors
advan rg ori white
big intercooler
plate no whf6302...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience