Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... Me too, i hope SAF really break d bank to buy 2-3 very good players into our team come summer... Its been too long tht we have been 2nd best when come to buying good n expensive players!!!! Haha... 70mil will b a great amount to spend... But dun think SAF will do tht as he seldom let his heart make decision over his brain!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

And i believe our financial situation is getting better n stronger now as compare to d previous few years where we were heavily in debt to d bank!!! David Gill n his marketing ppl have done a great great job in getting more n more reliable n established sponsors to our club... Bravo~~~ So to spend on players, aren't gonna b any problem!!!

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

By d way, i think Shinji Kagawa will b a great investment for us as another huge source to tape into Asia!!! Kagawa is a very promising playmaker with good technique n skills. Hee is making a good name for himself in d Bundesliga at the moment... And oso its time for SAF to plan for Park replacement, as our Asia star!!!! ^.^ I think with the signing, it will keep us as d No. 1 Asian team for years to come!!! An investment we cant over-look~~~ Haha...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Too bad...can't believe ManUtd lost to Wigan....:banghead: Should have been 8 points leading...

From the look at the fixtures, ManUtd has tougher teams to play against compared with Man City...:frown:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
To all, dun worry too much abt our lost this morning!!! Perhaps, bookies wanna us to lift the EPL title at the Etihad?! Hahaha... Tht will b SUPERB!!!! Hahahaha....

:party::party::party:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
To all, dun worry too much abt our lost this morning!!! Perhaps, bookies wanna us to lift the EPL title at the Etihad?! Hahaha... Tht will b SUPERB!!!! Hahahaha....

:party::party::party:

Beating shitty at their home ground will be the best remedy for man utd's heavy defeat against them at Old trafford earlier..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
So our next game at Old Toilet against Villa is just 2 days away now!!! With Scholesy being rested, for sure he will b a starter in this game!!! We need him, other than his composure n skills, he is our lucky star too!!! With him on field playing, we have won almost all games bar 1... Haha... So, Scholesy is very important for us as we pushes on for the title!!! After this Easter period, we will not hv to play 2 games in a week anymore... Meaning SAF can start Scholesy in all our remaining games!!! Haha... Means we stand a very high chances to win them all~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Back to the Villa game, expecting Welbeck to start upfront with the tiring-look Rooney!!! I have been saying this for weeks, Rooney look a bit out of sort... Not sure if he is tiring or what... Not as sharp as he shld b!!! Hopefully SAF n co will b able to bring him back on track, cos with him on fire our team normally play well!!! Chicharito have been disappointed for the past few weeks especially coming back from injury... Or perhaps we expect too much from him after his superb 1st season with us?! Dun think so, he really needs to improve on his ball stopping skill, passing n his physical side of his game!!! Welbeck been very hard working but his goal scoring rate not very good!!! He has spurned a few golden chances in front of goal in the past few games... This is where he needs to improve on!!! B clinical, then our team will hv lesser pressure in killing off team...

In the midfield, Young to play against his old club on d left... Prefer Valencia over Nani on the right given what i saw in Wigan... Nani keep holding onto the ball way too long, as if he is Zidane for us!!!! >.<" Thus, he lost possession in the vital timing where we were chasing the game!!! Sick of seeing all this~~~ Then come d considering point, will Carrick b 100% fit to play 3 games in the space of 8 days?! At this point of time, we cant afford any mistake so fitness is very important!!! Else, SAF will hv to start Cleverley with Scholesy in d middle... Or Carrick stay back most of the time n let Scholesy pushes upwards more...

Same question goes to Rio!!! Can he keep playing for 3 games in such a short period of time!!! Of cos we would like him to do so, as with him on our defence look more solid n calm!!!

Again, expecting Villa to play with 5 in the middle... So we need to up our tempo n play with faster passing game to breach Villa defence... Although Villa away form have not been good, we hv to beware of their high ball into the box!!! Play with high concentration n determination, we will bag 3 points no problem!!!

Going for 3-0 home win for us!!! Yes, i hope Rooney keep on scoring!!! ^.^

================================================================================================

ehdrian,

Good newz for us on the transfer front, our coach Rene Meulensteen have said tht Edan Hazard is 1 of the star tht SAF been keeping an eye on!!! How reliable this piece of newz is, i'm not too sure cos days later, Rene might just came out n say its not his words!!! Hahaha... Remember last summer rumours abt Sneijder?!

Source: Eden Hazard named Man United's top transfer target after Sir Alex Ferguson scout trip | Metro.co.uk

Then d Gaitan link reappeared again!!! Almost similar to d 1 we read few week back where paper claimed tht its a done deal!!!! Wondering how Gaitan will fit into our team n how he contribute to what we really needs currently, if its true!!! Gaitan is another attacking midfielder tht been linked heavily to us!!!!

Source: United agree Gaitan deal - Report - Manchester United News, Transfer Talk & Gossip | TEAMtalk

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Storm, thx for the links..Whenever i see shitty n chelshit interested at the player man utd are buying, i feel insecure knowing both these teams hv the financial power, they can offer high wages for the players, which most of them will be tempted..I believe man utd will face a lot of challenges to sign E.Hazard since shitty also interested..As for gaitan, from the comment below the link, many commented that gaitan is not really dat good, izzit true?..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
To b frank, I just started to keep an eye on Gaitan after our games against Benfica!!! And tht's when the rumours starting to link him to us... See a few clips on Utube abt him too... He looks ok for me... Good in attacking, quick, energetic, well balance given tht he is not a tall player n he retain ball possession well too... Some said he is a right sided player/ right winger/ attacking midfielder... It all depends on how SAF n co gonna deploy him in our team, if the rumours r true... I'm more interested in how he do when we r under pressure... I means d defensive side of his game!!! If he is good on tht as well, then he will b a good player for us... Else, it will take time for him to learn n adapt as it will comes when he aged n matured... Eg. Our Scholesy was a out n out striker cum attacking midfielder when he was young!!! Defending, tracking back n supporting team mates when we lost possession, were not a common thing u can see in Scholesy then!!! ^.^

Other than tht, I'm concerning abt Gaitan price tag!!! Rumours ranged it from 25 - 35mils, which to me is way out of what we shld pay for him!!! And in the latest link, it said we will tag along 2 players in the deal as well... This is crazy too!!! Unless we get Gaitan ard 15mil, then we can tag Bebe n Macheda along d deal!!! Defo not Petrucci!!!

On the other issue u mentioned, yes, for d past year or so, whoever we r being linked, Shitty do have interest too!!!! I think this is some kinda tactic by Shitty or by d agents!!! All they wanna is to raise up d selling prices!!! But from experience, SAF always have his own value on the players he wanna to buy!!! If its over the value he set, he will try to nego~~~ Hoping for a win-win situation!!! If its way too expensive, then he will go for alternative choices!!! Or do not buy any at all!!! =.=" Eg. We missed out Ronaldinho many years back bcos SAF couldnt bring down d transfer fees tht fit his budget!!! Tht was b4 Ronaldinho went to Barca!!! If we managed to get him then, he will enjoy his peak years with us thus, who knows what he can bring us!!! >.<" Till today, i still feel very sad abt it!!! But after we failed to land Ronaldinho, weeks later we got Rooney into our team!!!! Haha... So, u kinda know SAF normally do have few alternatives in his mind!!! Just hope tht SAF will not repeat what he did last summer, where we failed to land any of the rumours trio - Sneijder, Modric n Nasri!!! Not sure if its a good thing!!!

But I'm looking forwards to see who actually fit SAF plan as the replacement for Scholesy in our team!!!! Hmm.... ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We have passed our test this week by defeating A. Villa at Old Toilet with a good scoreline of 4-0!!! By doing so, we restored our 5 points lead at the top of the table again!!! A good game to watch as we managed to keep our nerve, even after Shitty closed d gap to 2 points a day earlier... Now our next test will b a crucial 1 against Everton come Sunday at Old Toilet!!! It will b a tougher test than d Villa game for sure...

Back to d game, i think our final passes in d final 3rd need to b improved in order for us to kill off teams more clinically!!! In midfield, we were doing good by making d passes tht we needed to... But once come to d final 3rd, we became very careless n casual at times~~~ Thus, we missed out a lot of great chances to score!!! If we can learn or do what Barca been doing all d while in the final 3rd, we will b able to improve as a unit going forward!!!

Glad tht Rooney scored twice n continue his great scoring form, but his overall game just wasnt as great!!! Things just not happening for him for most of the time when he was trying to stable n settle himself down with d ball being past to him, and before he can do anything, he lost d ball possession due to his slow reaction or carelessness... Besides, his passing too wasnt too good as it always landed onto d opponent path!!! We need Rooney to b back on top of his form when we head to Etihad, cos with him playing well he will b very very hard for d opponent to defend or play against!!!

Scholesy play another masterclass of game for me on yest game!!! He was really a class above everyone with his vision, touches, skills n ability~~~ Just too bad tht luck wasnt on his side where he cant direct his tremendous 1st timer shot onto d Villa goal... Else, it will b d Goal of d season for me!!!! The technique, accuracy n power of the shot was just so spot on, especially its directly from a corner kick!!!! Bravo~~~

Other than tht, glad tht Nani managed to get a goal for himself b4 d end of the game... It will defo do him a lot of good after recent frustration time on d sideline... He n Cleverley will provide d freshness our team needed in the final 4 games!!! I hv got no complaint for our overall play for this game as its d 3rd game in d space of 8 days... Not easy for all d players, so bravo to Rio, Evra n Carrick for managing to play in all 3 games given their age as compare to other younger stars!!!!

I thought i have seen the last of Berba game b4 yest, as SAF surprisingly omitted him from his plan for abt 8-9 weeks dy... Haha... Glad to see him play on!!! With things gonna get nervy towards d end of the season, even by our experiences n standard, i guess Berba will b another good choice to settle our team down in d dying seconds of the game if needed... Hopefully he will b able to score another goal for us b4 he leave us in d end of the season~~~ ^.^

Now looking forwards to our game against Everton come Sunday!!! Everton will b a tough opponent for us as they have got a better players in their team... So, we have got to prepare for a tough battle against them... I'm sure SAF will oredi have plans for it~~~ So, at the moment our players just need to rest well, train hard n concentrate nicely for the weekend...

=======================================================================================================

Another link linking us to another A. Bilbao player!!!! Hahaha... I really wonder if we buy all d players link to us, at least half of the Bilbao team players will b playing for us next season~~~ Hahaha... This time its Ander Herrera, d Stevie G of Spain!!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ Then for PSV Strootman link, our head coach Rene have came out n said its total rubbish as he didnt even know who's he!!! Hahaha... So, who's right n who's wrong?!

Source: Man Utd to buy &lsquo;Spanish Gerrard&rsquo; and &lsquo;Dutch Keane&rsquo; for Champions League glory - Emirates 24/7

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We have passed our test this week by defeating A. Villa at Old Toilet with a good scoreline of 4-0!!! By doing so, we restored our 5 points lead at the top of the table again!!! A good game to watch as we managed to keep our nerve, even after Shitty closed d gap to 2 points a day earlier... Now our next test will b a crucial 1 against Everton come Sunday at Old Toilet!!! It will b a tougher test than d Villa game for sure...

Back to d game, i think our final passes in d final 3rd need to b improved in order for us to kill off teams more clinically!!! In midfield, we were doing good by making d passes tht we needed to... But once come to d final 3rd, we became very careless n casual at times~~~ Thus, we missed out a lot of great chances to score!!! If we can learn or do what Barca been doing all d while in the final 3rd, we will b able to improve as a unit going forward!!!

Glad tht Rooney scored twice n continue his great scoring form, but his overall game just wasnt as great!!! Things just not happening for him for most of the time when he was trying to stable n settle himself down with d ball being past to him, and before he can do anything, he lost d ball possession due to his slow reaction or carelessness... Besides, his passing too wasnt too good as it always landed onto d opponent path!!! We need Rooney to b back on top of his form when we head to Etihad, cos with him playing well he will b very very hard for d opponent to defend or play against!!!

Scholesy play another masterclass of game for me on yest game!!! He was really a class above everyone with his vision, touches, skills n ability~~~ Just too bad tht luck wasnt on his side where he cant direct his tremendous 1st timer shot onto d Villa goal... Else, it will b d Goal of d season for me!!!! The technique, accuracy n power of the shot was just so spot on, especially its directly from a corner kick!!!! Bravo~~~

Other than tht, glad tht Nani managed to get a goal for himself b4 d end of the game... It will defo do him a lot of good after recent frustration time on d sideline... He n Cleverley will provide d freshness our team needed in the final 4 games!!! I hv got no complaint for our overall play for this game as its d 3rd game in d space of 8 days... Not easy for all d players, so bravo to Rio, Evra n Carrick for managing to play in all 3 games given their age as compare to other younger stars!!!!

I thought i have seen the last of Berba game b4 yest, as SAF surprisingly omitted him from his plan for abt 8-9 weeks dy... Haha... Glad to see him play on!!! With things gonna get nervy towards d end of the season, even by our experiences n standard, i guess Berba will b another good choice to settle our team down in d dying seconds of the game if needed... Hopefully he will b able to score another goal for us b4 he leave us in d end of the season~~~ ^.^

Now looking forwards to our game against Everton come Sunday!!! Everton will b a tough opponent for us as they have got a better players in their team... So, we have got to prepare for a tough battle against them... I'm sure SAF will oredi have plans for it~~~ So, at the moment our players just need to rest well, train hard n concentrate nicely for the weekend...

=======================================================================================================

Another link linking us to another A. Bilbao player!!!! Hahaha... I really wonder if we buy all d players link to us, at least half of the Bilbao team players will b playing for us next season~~~ Hahaha... This time its Ander Herrera, d Stevie G of Spain!!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ Then for PSV Strootman link, our head coach Rene have came out n said its total rubbish as he didnt even know who's he!!! Hahaha... So, who's right n who's wrong?!

Source: Man Utd to buy &lsquo;Spanish Gerrard&rsquo; and &lsquo;Dutch Keane&rsquo; for Champions League glory - Emirates 24/7

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Today's The Sun said that man utd agreed the deal for Nicolas Gaitan ade in exchange for Fabio and Macheda, but i read comments somewhere saying that gaitan is not really that good after all..

Nico Gaitan "Benfica Wonderkid" 2011/12 - YouTube

I'm still waiting for the day fergie landed E.Hazard and J.Martinez..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ya, for the past few days reports keep saying its a done deal where N. Gaitan will b heading to Old Toilet in the summer with a 20mil deal plus players!!! F. Macheda (permanent) + Fabio (loan) will b heading to the opposite direction... Hmm... Gaitan can play as a left wing, so i guess SAF will need more options there so tht he can free up Young to play behind d striker if needed... Cos at times, we depending on Rooney on tht role too much... If we r to compete in more competition, options r needed n Rooney might need to b rested as well...

As for Hazard, i think he will give SAF a similar option as in playing in the role of Rooney... Hazard is more like a pocket player (similar to Sneijder) who is very effective playing off d main striker... So i was thinking if SAF wanna to switch back to our old formation of 4-5-1 (or 4-3-3 as some might perceived) in Europe with d players being linked... We used to defend as a unit n pile forward quickly as a unit as well... We were very solid in the middle of the park 2-3 years back in Europe...

Here is a link where Quieroz singing his praises on Gaitan!!!

Source: Quieroz: Manchester United target Gaitan would be a success - Goal.com

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
I just finished watching several clips of E.Hazard in youtube, he's damn good, as good as C.Ronaldo when he(CR) was at dat age..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, true tht E. Hazard can b a HUGE STAR in the future~~~ But d problem is where is he actually wanna to move to?! If he chooses us, then all things will b easier~~~ Else, we r gonna dragged into a bidding wars with Shitty, Chelshit, Ass-senal n Spurs!!!! Other than tht, i think it will take Hazard some times to get use to d EPL as over in EPL, there will b lesser time for him to carry d ball he would loves to... Tackles will b flying in from all angles~~~ Hahaha... Just like our Ronnie, took him 2-3 years to get used to it!!!

But to b frank, do SAF need so many creative players if we oredi bagged N. Gaitan?! =.="

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
With SAF farming out Fabio for more 1st team experience next season, for sure we will buy a back up for LB!!! Else if anything happen to Evra, there will b no reliable player to play there!!! Or Evans gonna share out Evra work load next season once Vidic is back?! SAF did played Evans on LB for few times last season...

I hope SAF do buy 3 new players for our team come summer... With the club aiming for flotation/IPO in Singapore come August, SAF will defo have d $$$ to spend!!!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
J.Evans can be LB?..dat fella can cross?..:confused:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, SAF played Evans there for few times last season... And he did ok, although u dun expect him to do those overlaps so effectively n so often like Evra do... Just an option for SAF, once Fabio is being loan out...

Here come d newz on d LB position for us, after what i have been saying yest!!! We r being link to Bryan Oviedo, another S. American player currently playing in Denmark... Hmm... Know nothing abt him n dun even know who he is until this piece of newz!!! Haha... Hopefully he is good enough to play for us, as he do come with a very very good price - just 2mil!!!

Source: Manchester United trail FC Copenhagen's left back Oviedo as back-up for Evra | Mail Online

Other than tht, newz abt Fabio to Benfica intensified~~~ Seems tht this newz is true where he n his agent have been involving!!! And its anyone guess on N. Gaitan coming to us now with d way all this developing... Mayb its going to 60-70% true!!! Haha... I would let Anderson or Macheda go to Benfica as well, if we r buying any player(s) from them cos by doing so it will help bring down d transfer price... But defo not Cleverley!!! He is doing well for us n is abt to b a regular player in our team, if not for his unlucky injuries... Have high hope on Cleverley!!!

Source: Manchester United defender Fabio set for Benfica loan move | Mail Online

If i were given chance to choose (LOL, dreaming), for sure i'll b going for E. Hazard over N. Gaitan, as both their price tag oso not cheap ( in the range of 30mil for both)!!! Cos Hazard might have a better chance to rise up his value in the future with the way he play... Just like Ronnie case, we can buy Hazard for 30mil, then few years later grap 60-70mil from either RM or Barca for Hazard!!!! LOL... But same cant b said on Gaitan case... But dun get me wrong, Gaitan is a good player too, but he just do not play those 'expensive' type of football tht both Ronnie n Hazard do... So, Gaitan value will not double up in few years time unless something very special happen to him~~~ Haha... Just my opinion...

For sure if SAF n co chooses Gaitan over Hazard, they will hv their reasons n must oredi hv plans as in how to integrate him into our team n system of play... Haha... So let's wait n see, there will b more newz coming out for sure in the next few weeks~~~ ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing Everton this coming Sunday in a very crucial game for us in our Old Toilet~~~ Its a must win game for us, as we wanna to keep our 5 points lead b4 we head to Etihad next week... Its a lunch time game for us, our local time 745pm... With a week long rest n preparation, we shldnt have any problem in over coming Everton!!!

With L. Baines not playing, it might b a good newz for us... But we need to keep our concentration high n keep playing higher tempo football... Expect a very similar line up to the Villa game for us... Rooney - Welbeck, Young - Scholesy - Carrick - Valencia, Evra - Rio - Evans - Rafael, DDG...

Expect Everton to play a 5 men midfield as others... They r a very hardworking team with few good players in the team... We need to pay a closer attention to Jelavic, their striker who r on form at the moment!!! I think Rio n Evans will do well against him... Then in the middle, they will hv Peneeir, Cahill, Fellaini n co... Normally they r very discipline n well organised... So we need to b calm, smart n quick in order to break them down!!!

With us playing at home i expect us to keep piling pressure in the visiting team... As usual, wings play will b crucial to us... But as we have mentioned earlier, our players shld b trying more shots from outside d box to test their keeper... Then our final 3rd passing need to b better, so tht we will have more chance to score... As for our strikers, they need to b more clinical especially Welbeck!!! If we can score another earlier goal, it will b d best way to calm things down!!! And i dun really mind to see Young 'dive' for another penalty for tht!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ All eyes will b on Rooney, as he is playing against his old club again!!! And he have promised all of us tht he will to rise his game n b playing better than his previous few games... So, i believe in him n think he will b on the score sheet again for sure!!!! ^.^

So i predict a 3-1 home win for us at Old Toilet!!! Rooney n Welbeck to score!!! Err... Scholesy to score our 3rd goal!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Transfer newz!!! Another paper writing up SAF interest in A. Bilbao players, where they highlighted 6 players in Bilbao team tht will b making into our team come summer~~~ All of them r young except Llorente... Would love to see 1 or 2 from the list coming to us!!! ^.^

Source: Five targets for Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson | Mail Online

David Gill have came out n said tht he expect another buzy summer dealing for the club after we completed our season... Gill did said d same thing last summer, and SAF bought 3 players in DDG, Young n Jones... So i kinda expect d same amount of new players coming in if not more... Besides, Gill do mentioned tht there will b players leaving as well... Those who leaves will free up a place in our squad for new comers!!!

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Other than tht, there will b great games over in Europe!!! RM vs Barca on Sun morning!!! With RM leading 4 points, if they lose to Barca their lead will b down to 1 point... So they need at least a draw to keep Barca at bay whereas Barca must win this game in order to stand a chance to win this season LaLiga title... Over in German, d league might b decided this week if Bayern lose their game or Dortmund win theirs... Not sure if there r any Italian games on this week...

potgas.d.ace

Jan 24, 2011
Klang
My prediction for our match this weekend is 2-0 to Man Ud! Goals from Rooney and Young. I hope we can keep a clean sheet so that DDG can beat JH for the golden gloves award? Hehe anyway I dont think they'll be another penalty for us and I doubt that we will win the PL by more than 5 points margin. Early goal is they key. If se could score two early goals in the two half each, the 3 points is deffo ours!

As for the transfer speculation, hmm i wonder why we are being linked with lots of Athletico Madrid's player. Perhaps because they kicked us out from the Europa Cup lol. I'm hoping to see a good holding midfielder and a back up to Evra to join us in the summer. Not winger and not a striker. An attacking midfielder would be a good addition too.

Cheers guys! :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need help. Recently my honda city 2009 dashboard warning light on very frequently. I sent to Honda service centre to checked. After several checking, they are sure that my car's ECU is ok, no error code appear. But it still happen again when i drive out from the service centre.

The warning light all on when in few situation :
- It happen when i gear in.
- It happen only when gear 1 & 2.
- It wont light on when after reached normal speed.
- It happen when i parking.

And when...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience