Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Today is the last day of July!!! Come tomorrow morning, if we do not sign Fellaini by then, we r fu*k up!!!! =.=" Haha... With Cesc back to training on Monday and there didnt seems too much encouraging newz for us, i think that transfer have hit rock big time!!!! >.<" Still no newz from either camp about the possibility of bringing in Cesc, so i think we should move on~~~ And with Cesc case gone, Fellaini is what we need in the middle to booster our strength and presence... We need to act real fast else it will not be 23mil for him after tonight!!! Everton will have a huge say in how much they wanna sell Fellaini if his Get-out-clause expired!!! Hmm...

Moyes keep saying that he is very confident about us adding new players into the team, if Cesc case not happening i hardly see we can get Modric as well... If we cant get Cesc, i think Fellaini is priority then... After that, i rather Moyes giving more chances to our youngsters such as Adnan Januzaj and Jesse Lindgard.... They did well during the tour and all they need now is more game time in the competitive matches, in order for them to develop further... To b frank, things just do not look bright for D. Petrucci... He is currently injured and he have missed his chance to impress Moyes by going onto the tour as well... Too bad and very unlucky as he is almost 22 now... Afraid he might b forced to leave...

Newz saying that Nani might now looking to stay n extent his contract... Hmm... If he can clear his doubts inside his head n decided to fight for his place 100%, he is more than welcome!!! Hate his big headed syndrome~~~ Now he needs to give all he have got to impress Moyes, and it will be good for all parties!!! No newz on Anderson about his future yet... Until we can get any new experience player(s) in the midfield, its wiser to keep him at the moment...

So let's hope there will be some activities happening for us today before July is gone!!! Fingers cross~~~ Haha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
So i have watched my beloved ManUtd 1st ever official competitive match under our new manager David Moyes, and we won the Community Charity Shield!!! Great that Moyes and ManUtd get to a good start and its a 1st major silverware for Moyes!!! Congratulation to him!!! Performance wise, nothing to be too excited about as our players did what they asked for!!!! And to be frank, many players still need to sharpen up their fitness before the season starts next week!!! But overall, a satisfying result by lifting the Shield!!!

Great to see that our core players were all up to the tasks under Moyes as Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Giggsy and RvP were all able to put on a good show yesterday!!! They will be our main players for the coming season as they represent the 'senior' group of players in our team!!! All our younger players will have to look up to them and perform on a consistent basis!!! And for this 1st official game under Moyes, things seems to be under good control with the way we played and the tactics that being put out on the field!!! Nothing too dramatic changed from SAF era!!! A good sign!!! And i expect our younger players to put in more effort and play at a more consistent level... Jones, Smalling, De Gea, Rafael, Cleverley, Welbeck n Anderson, all need to raise their performance for this season in order to be counted and trusted by Moyes!!! They r all experience enough by now so its time for them to man up and perform!!!

For the coming season, players like Kagawa and Chicharito deserved to be given more chances to shine than anyone else!!! Its time for them to play more regularly!!! As for Kagawa, we all know his potential and talent!!! So hopefully Moyes will be using him in the right way and let him play in his favourate position and blossom!!! “Shinji Kagawa is one of the best players in the world and he now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United– on the left wing! My heart breaks. Really, I have tears in my eyes. Central midfield is Shinji's best role,” said his former manager Klopp of BVB... This is how highly Kagawa is regarded by Klopp!!! Moyes take notes~~~

Then for Chicharito, it time for him to take up a more important role for the team... Moyes shld rotate him with RvP for all big matches and put in more trust into him... He will brings goals for sure!!! I hope he will be playing 30-35 games at least... Its time for him to play consistently as 1 of our main player!!! With him and Kagawa in our team, i believe we have more than enough to cover for Rooney...

And from yesterday game, we clearly still lacking the 'Wow' factor and an inspirational figure in the middle of our park!!! Hopefully Moyes will be able to sort this out soonest by bringing in the players he want and thinks fit for the system!!! Now Fabregas seems off and i do not think Modric will wanna come to us as well this late in the transfer window... And i really do not mind us getting Fellaini!!! If we put him in the DM position and free up Carrick, it will be a great move!!! From yesterday game, Carrick became a very mature player where he was very calm with the ball and aware of what he was doing... So if we can get a reliable and physical partner for him, he will be able to push forward more and from there he can spray his passes to a better effect!!! At the moment, Carrick main duty is to screen off the opponents right infront of our defence... Besides Fellaini, Cabaye will be another good option for me as he is a very technical player with experience!!! Cabaye can bring something new to our midfield...

Yes, the names of Fellainie and Cabaye might not be very attractive as Fabregas or Modric, but they r realistic targets that we can get this late into the transfer market!!! So i just hope Moyes able to get what he want soonest possible!!! All in all, even with the same group of players from last season we look good and strong!!! With the addition of Zaha, Januzaj and Lingard, we will have a big enough team to compete!!! And if Nani can sort his mind and stay focus and concentrate, he will be a very important player for us!!! And yes, we still have Rooney!!! But is he ready to fight for his place and be loyal to the club again?!

Having a very confident mood for the coming season~~~ ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sadly that the season is about to start and we still do not have any newz on our transfer front... Its just another 2 weeks away from now before the window closes down.... Today report saying Moyes will still go for a final bid for Fabregas, eventhough the player himself have said he wanted to stay and fight for his place at Barca... But Moyes tactic according to the report is let Fabregas realise that when the season started, he will never be Barca 1st XI... From then, he will truely consider making the move to Old Toilet... If tht's the case, i would say go ahead with it but we must put in an attractive enough offers for both Barca and the player...

Source: Manchester United will make a final effort to sign Cesc Fabregas | Mail Online

Other than that, we were linked to Modric and Ozil again!!! Some reports even said that our official are already in Madrid for advancing talk with Modric... But others said it will be Ozil with ManUtd willing to go as high as 40mil bid... Hmm... To me, more like paper talks than real....

I'm very surprising that why are we still not getting Fellaini by now!!! It shocked me that our transfer activities have been dragged till this late but nothing have been successful!!! Where actually the problems lied?! Many said its our new CEO Ed Woodward way of doing the dealings... Hmm... Moyes should have lining up his plans to the board long ago with his wish list on those players that Moyes hope to brings in... But why none of it is happening is beyond me!!! If plan A not working, why are plan B and C also not happening too?! =.=" I'm ok that if we do not sign any players for this summer and opted to give our very own youngsters more opportunities in the 1st team... But the thing is Moyes keep saying he is very confident that his new players will be coming in!!! =.=" Why make it till this late? Its always best that new players can come in to the team for te pre-season together with other players... Hmm... Cant understand~~~

Nick Powell and D. Petrucci are currently nursing their injuries and hopefully soon they will be able to back to training... Moyes have a big decision to make for all the young promising players on his disposal... Whether to loan them out for more experience or keep them and slowly bed them into the 1st team... I'm very worry about Petrucci situation as he is now 22!!! He had done his bit in going out on loan for few times now... So if he didnt make the breakthrough this season, he will have to go to somewhere else to further his career!!! SAF have high hope on Petrucci, but injuries have dampen his progression and delayed his promotion to the 1st team... So i wish him all the best this season and hopefully that he will be able to make that final push!!!

Aug 16, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Moyes yesterday as a field commentator, has witnessed Rooney played the game, after Manchester United injury grounds, Rooney has been frozen. Moyes denies let Rooney played, he stressed Rooney is still the club's not for sale.

Rooney is injury, face some awkward questions, visit the studio yesterday Moyes answer was ambiguous, "We all want him back on the court, he is also inseparable from the game."

According to British media, Rooney has told Chelsea's England international, he would go to Stamford Bridge it. Currently, Rooney did not train with Manchester United, Manchester United on the grounds that he is injured, but Rooney's performance yesterday, so Moyes Nanbian.

For Manchester United's internal problems how do you think about?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was a handsome win for both ManUtd and Moyes on the 1st EPL game away to Swansea!!! Its double joys given that the weather were bad on the day couple with the 1-4 away win over a good Swansea team!!! I really like what i saw during the game with the way we played and the tactical changes by Moyes on the same batch of players!!! RvP finishing were just GREAT!!! Bravo to him~~~ And of cos, the returning of Rooney to our game!!!

We were very compact, hard working and solid as a unit!!! And I'm very glad that all our experience players were up to their own tasks and did a great job in the win... But mistakes were all over for Jones, Cleverley and Welbeck!!! I do not blame them but they really need to improve on tht!!! At times, they were just too careless with their touches and passing!!! But i like the way we play under the 'new' tactical system now!!! Valencia is given more room to move inwards to the center than just staying out wide to wait for the ball... It makes us more compact in the middle!!! Same goes to Giggsy who was playing on the left!!! And with this system, it allow our full backs lot of rooms boom forward and send in crosses!!! I believe when fit, Rafael will be a bigger threat on the RB than Jones with the way Rafael moving forward on the right flank!!!

Welbeck was given lot of encouragement to move around... Given his age and stamina, he should be doing this for the team!!! Glad that he is more clinical with his finishing now!!! The 4th goal was just amazing skill and vision by him... I was very critical of Welbeck all this while, so hopefully its a good start for him and he will continue to progress in the right direction!!! If he is able to move up a level or 2, it will save our club lots of money to look for other player!!! His workrate is another great asset for our team!!!

For Cleverley, he had a very important role to play in the system!!! Supporting Carrick, linking up the midfield play with the attacking players, tracking back in time and making our midfield thick with his overall display!!! So far, I would give him a 7/10 on the Swansea game!!! He needs to do better, be more alert and holding onto the ball better!!! As i have said earlier, at times he can be very careless with his touches and passing!!! And this is very dangerous if you are playing in the midfield!!! But i like the way he keep passing the ball and keep moving around and give support to all his team mates... If Moyes is to strengthen the team with new player(s), Cleverley position is the place where Moyes will be looking at!!! Cleverley will have a big fight on hand this season!!!

Our defence unit look more solid now as compare to last season... Both Vidic and Rio were very calm and commanding at the back!!! If its not for Welbeck carelessness, we will have keep a clean sheet!!! From the reaction of Rio, Vidic and DDG when we conceded the goal, you got to know how important it is for them to always keep a clean sheet!!! Love that kinda attitude!!!

As for Rooney come back, i think he did a good job for the team and he looks fit too!!! Just that his body language and his mind doesnt look right!!! Moyes and the club have clearly said he is not for sales!!! So all he have to do is to fight hard for his place in the team again!!! There will be lots of work to do for him to win back the support from the management, team mates and fans... But if he can solve his mind and decided to stay, i believe he will be good again!!!

Overall i'm very happy for the result against a tough Swansea team!!! Never easy to go there and get a great result!!! But its just the 1st game of the season, hopefully Moyes and the team will continue their hard work in order to bring trophies to the club!!! Next up, Mr. Big Mouth Chelshit is coming to town!!! In Moyes we Trust!!! I believe we will be able to get our 1st win at Old Toilet when they come!!! And hopefully by then, we will have a couple of new players to cheers up to!!! ^.~

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

poper,

No worries on Rooney issue now!!! He will not be going anywhere for at least another season!!! And defo our club will not allow him to Chelshit!!! No matter how much they offer us~~~ Yep, Rooney mind just doesnt seems right but i believe the manager and the team will be helping him out on that!!! For sure, there were already few meeting with Rooney and the team on the issue!!! And it will be alright no problem!!!

It will be great to see him score the winning goal for us next week when Chelshit is in town!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ That will really put a big slap on Mr. Big Mouth face!!! Haha...

Cheerz!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A scoreless draw with Chelshit might not be too bad for us under a new manager in Moyes!!! But i think we are the better side and should have been given a penalty too... To me, it was a hand ball for Lan-par!!! But too bad, the referee didnt agreed to that!!! Our overall play is good and great that players like Cleverley, Valencia and even Rooney are performing well when we needed them to be...

Moyes was saying that the team lack of a creative player that can unlock Chelshit defence with great passes... But what is he and Edwood doing in the transfer market thus far in order to solve that problem?! And Kagawa was on the bench too, why not get him on for the last 20mins or so?! Hmm... I'll keep all this to myself for the present moment, and hopefully Moyes will have much more to offer in managing our team with better strategies and tactics...

Again, Welbeck missed a good chance to score us the winner... Not the 1st time he missed such an important chance in games... What else can we say about him and his lousy finishing? His concentration need to be improved when given chances like that!!! As for Cleverley, i hope he continue with his progress and have an injury free season ahead!!! If Moyes continue to give him chances, he needs to play better week in week out!!! Next up Loserfool, it will be another big occasion for him to do well and earn his spurs!!! Also glad that Valencia is slowly getting back to his best this season!!! His defensive ability was great in this game but his crosses and passing were letting the team down again in the attacking 3rd!!!

Enough on the match, back to our transfer front!!! We are left with only 1 week to go!!! Just 1 more week~~~ I think my patient were really tested to the MAX!!! Haha... Was really hoping for big name signings at the beginning of the window but we ended up with nothing till this late!!! I just hope Bale deal to RM will start the merry go round transfer as RM need $$$ to fund that move~~~ With Fabregas dream dashed, my next best target would be Modric!!! And he seems interested to come to us but for Alonso injury, RM just will not let him go until at least come January!!! =.=" So, Mesut Ozil will be the 3rd best thing for us now and it seems that Bale arrival will threaten his place in the team most!!! And again, papers and agent were reportedly saying he fancy a move to Old Toilet!!! So why not act fast on him?! I would say 35mil max for him is good enough to bring him in!!!! A creative playmaker that can play in the middle and on the left or right midfield!!! He would be a great asset to us if just like Modric to us... A very close Scholesy replacement!!!

Then i believe Moyes is trying very hard to get Fellaini in from Everton... But frankly speaking, the $$$ he bid for the player was way too low even for me!!! Fellaini is their main player and guarantee 10 goals a season from midfield!!! 20mils for him?! Below his 23mil buy out clause?! Moyes would be silly to keep dragging things on~~~ =.=" I think 25mil will be good for both parties!!! And Fellaini is said to be wanna this move happen!!!

If by next Monday we can get 2 of these players in, i think our chances of winning trophies this season will be huge!!! A strong physical midfielder plus a creative playmaker are what we lacked off for years!!! It would be dream come true if this can happen!!! Fingers cross, just a week away from now~~~~

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Watched few other games on Sat and Sun... Some teams are doing good with their new addition...

Fulham: I think the signing of Parker and Taraab will be good for them as it will defo improve their team as a unit!!! Parker a very experience player that can help them retain possession and Taraab will create few goals as well as scoring a few for them!!! I think top 10 finishing for them this season if no major injuries hit their star players... But on Sat, I wonder if Martin Jol is blind!!! His problem on that day clearly was his No. 8 Kasami!!! Why this guy was on the pitch for 90mins baffled me!!! Too many basic mistakes, slow to react and didn't do his job at all which is to link the midfield play with attack. Should get him off earlier and put on Karagounis in the middle... Other than that, Fulham need to get someone to play closer to Berba and complement his move... If they can do so, they will be a good team to watch!!!

Southampton and Wanyama: Under Pachettino, Southampton have been brave and playing attractive football now... I think they did well in the game against Sunderland overall... And was impressed by Victor Wanyama, the player that have been linked to us for the whole of last season... I think he is a good player where he sit deep in the midfield most of the time, get his positioning right at most the game, physical, passing the ball into good use, intercept well and protecting his defence too... But at times, his slow movement can be a problem... Given time, i think he will adapt into the EPL really good... Will monitor him more if i have got the time to watch his game... Haha...

Spurs vs Swansea: I like this game as both sides play a lot of their football on the ground!!! But when playing away, Swansea was 2nd best to Spurs, who have really strengthen a lot this season with some good players... I think Capoue is a steal for just 8mil or so!!! Very energetic and powerful in the midfield!!! And Paulinho is another 1 that caught the eyes!!! I have always like Soldado too~~~ So, Spurs is having a very strong team this season although Bale is leaving them!!! Given time and the new team will click... Then we will see a very powerful Spurs!!! Heard that they are still adding into their team at the moment...

Was very surprising that Cardiff pull off a 3-2 win over Shitty!!! Haha... But they played real well in the win where all their players were so fire up to fight for each other in the game!!! Its a good lesson to Shitty manager that he shouldnt have talk too much about the title before he can even know all his opponents in the EPL!!! He must have thought Cardiff is an easy meat for them!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~ But to be frank, from that game alone, i didnt see any special talent from Shitty new signings!!! Their looked normal to me and i even think that their existing players are better!!! Jovertic just play for Fiorentina not a big club in Italy, Negredo a striker rank way behind Villa and co in Spain, Navas havent heard of him much before his move to EPL and Fenandinho just look very normal player to me... So splashing so much $$$ on them and keep barking about winning everything huh?! Sorry, i'm not trying to be lansi or arrogant here, just writing out what i think... Yes, i need longer time to evaluate them but at 1st glance, they are no better players than the ones that Shitty already have!!! Haha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I'm pretty confident going into this week game against Loserfool on Sunday!!! Their r in fine form too... So its great to meet them now and bring them down to earth and show them who's the bozz!!! I do not mind Moyes keep trusting Cleverley - Carrick partnership in the middle of our engine room as they are the best combination we can have at the present moment!!! Unless, we sign someone really good before the game and is entitle to play... And I'm ok with Jones and Valencia on the right side too... Same goes to Welbeck and Evra on the left... But i think Moyes need to be more ruthless when its time to make substitution at the crucial time of the game...

Valencia is slowly back to his best and he needs few more games to show his best!!! And Jones is doing a fine job on the right back in the absence of Rafael... But when we need more fire power to push for a win, i would prefer Moyes to bring Jones out, put Valencia in the RB and get whoever Moyes thinks fit to play on the right wing to provide crosses into the box... By doing so, i guess we will be taking slightly more risks but will gain more momentum from the right side when pushing forward!!! Valencia have been a very discipline player even last season when he was real bad!!! His defensive ability is never in doubt!!! Playing him in the RB when we needed a goal is great and the only down side will be defending a corner given Valencia height!!!

Same goes to the midfield pairing, if we need to push for a win Anderson should take over from Cleverley!!! Anderson is able to bring the ball forward and beat players with skills n pace... And he always tends to make some quick forward passing into the box!!! That might help!!!

I'm not too sure about why Kagawa was not given chances to play till now... Maybe its due to his fitness level and physical condition after playing for Japan during the summer when everyone was having a break and not having a proper pre-season... I hope he will be given more chances this season... He will come good for sure!!! And with Rooney now seems to decide staying and fighting for his place, it will be good to see how Moyes integrate both Rooney and Kagawa in the same team behind RvP!!! Kagawa needs to play behind RvP, so Rooney will again be asked to play on the left side of our midfield more... But of cos, both Kagawa and Rooney can swap position all the time as they are smart enough to understand the game...

===============================================================

Ok, on the transfer front report saying Everton have accepted our 24mil bid for Fellaini... An initial 20mil payment and will be up to 24mil depending on Fellaini performances... If tht's the case, its a great deal for us... I just hope its true and the club will announce it officially soonest possible!!!

On the other hand, Ozil have came out and killed off his rumours of moving to EPL... Knn~~~ Another good player gone for this summer!!! =.="

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It's a great draw for us in the ECL and it's particularly a kind draw especially for Moyes!!! In his 1st season as ManUtd manager and his 1st season in ECL, he couldnt have ask for an easier draw than this!!! DO not get me wrong that i do not means we will surely proceed into the next stage, but things can get even worst just ask A. Wenger!!!

I think with the current squad, we are strong enough to win the group!!! All Moyes needed to do is work hard on the opponents formation and details and send out teams that is strong enough to win all games or at least 10 points for the group stage, with the right tactics and strategies!!! I believe Moyes will do a good job in the group stage with the experience of the players he have in his disposal!!! Feeling confident here!!! ^.^

As for our transfer front, its pretty worrying that we keep delaying things with STUPID bids for the players that we wanna to bring in!!! =.=" Everton officially turned down our 2nd bid for the duo in a 36mil offer... Why are we leaving things so late and make everything very messy?! If Moyes have identified the 2 of them as his priority, why we didnt act earlier?! What happened to Fellaini get out clause then? Why we didnt trigger it?! Stupid!!! Now for sure Everton will wanna more $$$ for the duo as the dateline drawing close~~~ And guess what?! We will defo have to pay more for our targets now!!! =.=" What a mess this is!!!

But i believe we will eventually landed this 2 players - Fellaini and Baines... Why? Just my opinion here... We will be releasing our N. Powell to Wigan for a season long loan soon... Then Everton will be able to get their Fellaini replacement in McCarthy, whom been working under Martinez before... Then newz are flowing in that Buttner have agreed to go to Turkey for a year long loan deal as well... If we do not have any replacement in place, i do not think Moyes and the club will let Buttner off for a loan deal... So, Baines is in... Hmm... But why the hai we leave all this so damn late?! What if something unexpected happen somewhere and causes some troubles?! =.="

Other than the 2 Everton duo, i cant see any other logical target(s) coming our way with just 4 days left in the window!!! I still hoping on Modric or Ozil eventhough it might be a very far dream...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was a very angry lost to me at Anfield, the home of Loserfool!!! Angry not mainly due to the result, but the way we played and the performances by most of the players were really disappointing!!! Yes, its just Moyes 4th official game in-charged of ManUtd but to be frank, there were way too many things that Moyes needs to learn fast!!!

1st of all, our midfield area was a real let down and this is the main reason to me that we lost the game to Fool!!! They were all fired up against us and they pressed us high up with tireless runs... And worst still, our midfielders were full of mistakes especially in the 1st half!!! I have said before, its fair that Moyes keep his trust in playing Cleverley in the engine room with Carrick but after this game, Moyes will needs some serious thinking before the window closes down!!! Cleverley was so nervy and it resulted his making way too many mistakes in his touches, passing and positioning!!! And this clearly shown his weaknesses under pressure in games like this~~~ And the selection on starting Giggsy ahead of others was another factor that weaken our midfield too... Maybe Giggsy should play better and lead the team by example, i clearly think this kind of high tension games have pass him by!!! Yes, he is able to offer something special to the team especially when we are attacking and his superb pass to RvP in tht Swansea game justified it... But on the defensive side, i think he offer close to nothing to the team... And it exposed us to the 5 men midfield by the opponent... With his 2 main partners not doing their job in the middle, Carrick was not able to have his normal game in the 1st half as well... We were under huge pressure and they made their their strikers pressuring our Carrick and Cleverley all the time... So in the 1st period, most of Carrick passing were backward rather than forward!!!

Its fair that Moyes wanna to test Young out after he recovered from his injury!!! But i think that's a poor decision as well!!! Young have not had a proper pre-season just like Kagawa, Nani and Chicharito did, why start him ahead of Valencia?! Valencia is fitter, more discipline and stronger on the ball too, which is what we needs for this kinda games... Bring Young on only in the 2nd half when you wanna change things!!! =.=" ( As if i'm a better manager than Moyes and co)~~~

And what could we say more about Welbeck?! Fu*k!!! He offer a lot with his tireless running and pressuring but he kept letting everyone down with his decision making, passing and shooting!!! This is Welbeck!!! Love him or hate him~~~ But i guess with his showing lately, opinions will fall on the latter more... There were few times where his passing have been real disappointing when we were in a great position attacking wise... And he just lost our possession by either miss-past it or got tackled by the opponent!!! =.="

RvP was left frustrated the whole game as he hardly get any good services or support from his team mates... He dropped deep to help out, drifted left and right to get the ball but he hardly get any chances to strike the ball in the crucial area!!! Towards the end of the game, when Chicharito released him with a through ball deep to the right side, i thought he gonna score!!! But sadly the ball went behind the goal... Hmm...

And there is no complaint for me for our defences as a whole... But its a clear mistake by Rio for letting his marking getting a touch on the ball which deflected onto the goal... He should have do better in that... Then Vidic passing have always been a problem to us since day 1 he join us... Sometimes you can see him panicking in rushing his pass when there were someone closing him down... Not a good sight!!! Nothing much for DDG to do for the goal we conceded... Overall he is pretty calm...

I just hope Moyes will pick things up soonest possible as he said in the press conference that he is still learning about his players and team... His starting 11 and his substitution decision have to be spot on in a club like ManUtd!!! He have to realise that and with ManUtd, we are always going for a win... No way staying conservative!!! And we do not need that!!!

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

With the transfer window just a day away from now, its very frustrating that our club have leaves everything till this late and there is still nothing coming out yet!!! I have said before, if Moyes told us all that he will not be buying anyone earlier, i'm fine and its good that he trusted our team and the young players... But that's not the case here as Moyes himself is desperate to get in players especially in the middle... But what the hai is that we have left things till this late?! Its not fair to other club as well as they do not have enough time to get their replacement if we buy their players... So all in all, clubs will either push up the pricing or refusing to sell... Very sohai tactic by our club!!!

Yes, i do not know 100% what is actually happening behind the door and our club may have actually working very hard on signing someone... But all this just do not seems right as in why we keep failing in buying players when other club just get who they wanna... By looking at the bids that our club been putting in for players, its either too low or very insulting to the other club... Why are we doing all this?! And this will clearly hurt our club reputation for sure!!! Eg. we put in a 1st 25mil bid for Fabregas then a 30mil where Barca paid Gunners 35mil for him!!! Fellaini 'Get Out Clause' was 23mil and we ignore it till it expired and we bid 28mil for both him and Baines!!! =.=" Fu*king embarrassing!!! We were shouting at Chelshit for thier stupid bid for Rooney with just 20mil, which we think is way under market value, but at the same time we are doing just that to other clubs!!! >.<"

I hope its nothing to do with Moyes and its plain Ed Woodward problems!!! WTF~~~

With just a day to go, i just hope we get Fellaini in as he will be our main priority!!! If we are letting Buttner out for loan, Baines must be in too... Else we will be in big trouble!!!

As for Herrera, not too much of hope for me as there are still nothing much from there~~~ Will 30mil be too much for a young product?! Very hard to say... SAF have mentioned about him 2 season ago when Bilbao team dismantled us in the Europa League... So with a season wiser and more experience now, perhaps it will be a good buy for us... But 30mil is not cheap!!! With a little more we could have go for Modric or Ozil much earlier~~~ =.=" Damn sad that we might be losing out to A. Wenger for Ozil as it seems that they have agreed to pay his 180k salary and bring him to Emirates!!! With our team crying for playmaker, there are hardly better available in the market than Ozil now!!!

Other than that, i just hope we will be able to bring in De Rossi!!! Yes, the player that i said No NO No 3 seasons ago... De Rossi is 30 now and he is wiser and play better now as compare to 3 seasons ago where he was too temperamental then!!! Now he is able to dictate his team's game and tempo... A big game player now... I would say up our offer till 15mil for him... A stop gap or whatever, we just need an experience player like him in the middle other than Carrick!!! Would be a big help!!! So please~~~

Really afraid that we fail in getting any player in~~~ Fingers cross!!! Just a day left~~~ Hopefully all great things will be happening to us in the window~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We are really a LAUGHING STOCK in the transfer market this season!!! We acted stupidly for the whole of the transfer window and now I believe Moyes must take part of the responsible as well as the lousy Ed Woodward!!!! Yes, I'm very very angry fan now despite us finally getting Fellaini in at the 11 hours~~~ >.<"

Please someone explain me the logic of this: Fellaini was there to be taken with his 23mil 'Get-Out-Clause' a month ago~~~ And we could have get him then and Moyes will have more time to access his team and then make moves again in the window as in what he still needs for the team... Knn~~~ We left things till this late and now we finally paid 27.5mil for Fellaini, a total 4.5mil more than the clause a month ago!!! And Moyes came out telling everyone that he and the club worked real hard for this to happen!!! WTF~~~ Moyes, you are kidding yourself and you are wasting everyone's time... And to be frank, you and the club have bottled our other transfer targets with such lousy tactics and strategies... =.=" For this, I'm really disappointed!!!!

Then, Moyes came out and tell us why Herrera deal have fall through at the last hour of the window~~~ He said he couldnt agreed with the 'Get-Out-Clause' of Herrera, which is just another 4.5mil pound short from our club initial 1st bid for the player about a week ago~~~ WTF again!!! Herrera have even agreed to have a pay cut to make the move happen but this SHITS happened and it spoiled everybody's dream here~~~ We are willing to pay extra 4.5mil for Fellaini and now we turned down Herrera because of another 4.5mil?! Do Moyes and the club know that its the last day of the transfer window?! And we have got no fu*king time to play around? Where are we in such a difficult situation?! Its all because of our club incapability to act fast on moves!!! =.=" Omg~~~ Moyes have really bottled everything!!!

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-bid-fails-imposters-pose-club-officials.html

And F. Coentrao seems to be moving to us on loan but this deal is subject to be approved by the authorities!!! Why?! Yes, we acted pretty late AGAIN!!! And there is a possibility that this deal might be OFF~~~ KNN~~~ >.<"

I really hope that the top management will look into all these stupid acts by our people with the ways they deal... Someone must come out and be responsible!!! ManUtd, from a top club have become a LAUGHING STOCK in the transfer market!!!! =.="

Do not get me wrong, I'm still 100% behind Moyes as our manager!!! But I'm totally against his way of doing transfer dealing!!! As many have said, he must realised that he is now a ManUtd manager - a HUGE CLUB in the footballing world!!! Not his old Everton (with all due respect)!!! For the past 3 months, I'm sure with the ways we were dealing with players, clubs, agents and chairmen, we must have made many enemies by now!!! STUPID STUPID STUPID~~~ Can you imagine what reception Moyes will get when he goes back to Everton for the league game?! All this can be avoid if we acted differently!!! It could have been a win-win situation for all... But... FU*K~~~

=================================================================

Ok, enough ranting!!! And sorry for being too vocal if I offended someone here~~~ =.="

I think Fellaini will be a good buy for us... For a start, Moyes know where to play him BEST!!! Unlike what Moyes is doing now, as he is still taking time to understand all his players!!! Then for Fellaini physical size, it will be a great help for us in the middle when things get tough!!! He will add steels and physicality into our team... Hopefully he will be our next Keano after Hargreaves left us... Then for dead ball situation, both attacking and defensively, Fellaini's height is an advantage to us!!! We have to make good use of all this... But most importantly, i hope he is a good ball retainer as well... In ManUtd, possession means a lot to our style of playing... If he can do it, then he will be great for us!!!

As for Ozil, i really like him a lot and he have gone to Emirates for now... Good luck to him!!! And come to think deeper into it, i really do not need him at the moment... We have Kagawa and Rooney (Yep, he stays with us!!!) who are able to play behind the main striker... In Kagawa, he is a very good attacking midfielder for us... A twice German Player of the year before moving to us last season where he was head and shoulder above the likes of Robben, Gotze, Ribery and etc while in German League... So, Moyes must know how to use Kagawa to the fullest effect!!! Think of a way that can play all RvP, Rooney and Kagawa together since now we have Fellaini in to partner Carrick in the middle to provide us the platform to attack opponents....

And I'm not too sure if the Gunners really needs Ozil with all the midfielders they already have in their disposal... All they need is a striker and they seems to fail on that too...

Would F. Coantrao be good for us?! He is a good player and an exciting attacking LB... Will be great to spread Evra work load in the long run... But what will happen to Buttner and Fabio?! I hope Fabio will be given more chances on the RB now as Jones is injured... It will help nurture Fabio into Rafael mold too... Looking forward to Coantrao joining us and hopefully he got the all clear to do so....

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Seriously, Moyes have to stop starting Giggsy in the coming games!!! With all respect to Giggsy, what do he actually brings to the team now if Moyes keep starting him? To me, its only blocking the younger players from getting their chances in the 1st team... I rather Moyes start Anderson in the 3 men midfield, at least it will make our middle pack and solid... Uses Giggsy smartly for the last 10-15mins if really needed... If you ask me, actually i would rather put the likes of Zaha, Januzaj or Lingard for the final 10-15mins of the game where we are comfortable with a win in the bag... It will slowly help to bed them into our 1st team...

Its really out of me that Kagawa isnt fit enough to start for us in the Fool game last week, but he is deem fit to fly back to Japan to play for his country friendly matches?! =.=" I hope there is nothing between Moyes and Kagawa and Moyes will truly have a great plan for Kagawa this season... As J. Klopp said "ManUtd have 1 of the best attacking midfielder in Kagawa who play brilliantly behind the main striker!!!" So we really needs to start playing him in order for him to gain his confident and form back soonest!!!

Other than that I would like to see Evans, Jones or Smalling slowly being start as our 1st 11 player... For example pairing Rio with Jones and Vidic with Evans or Smalling... The trio really need more game time to start taking over from the senior central back... We have to start this soonest possible so that we are well prepare for the changing of the guard in the next 1 or 2 season...

My strongest starting lineup now will be: DDG - Rafael, Rio, Vidic, Evra - Carrick, Fellaini - Nani, Kagawa, Rooney - RvP in the 4-2-3-1 formation... Hope to see more of such lineup in the near future when everyone is fit so that they can start bonding their playing understanding with each other... Where i would get Nani over the more discipline Valencia, its because Nani are more flexible where he can drift in to the middle, play on the left as well when we need the trio behind RvP to keep swapping position while we are attacking and Nani do have higher scoring rate and is good in assist as well... And I would start Rooney on the left and he will eventually cutting inwards to the middle and swap places with either Nani or Kagawa to make things happen... Let Kagawa start in the middle, let him dictate our tempo and get the ball more often... He will make things happen once he is in full flow... And is able to drift to the left or right with ease as well...

With Fellaini in and partnering Carrick, i would think we are more solid now and formation wise we do have lots of options... Fellaini and Carrick will mainly sit deep where it will provide a good platform for our attacking to concentrate in attacking play without worrying to track back all the time... They still have to track back, but not everytime like now... Then it will also allow our full back to storm forward from both wings... When Evra move up, Fellaini will be covering on the left side and Carrick will do the same when Rafael storming up on the right... This will make us very compact... But everyone must work very hard and runs a lot... I love the way BVB is playing where all of them just keep running for the team and covering each other back... Nice and efficient!!!

What your thoughts?!

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Very very boring international break again!! Sigh!!! =.=" I just hope none of our players got injure!!!!

Watched Fellaini played for Belgium and he was very aggressive and hard working in the middle... He keep running none stop and was almost everywhere on the field!!! Hopefully he will be a great asset to us and looking forward to see him play this week... If Moyes decided to go for 4-3-3, it would be great too... Carrick - Fellaini - Cleverley / Anderson in midfield will give us a really strong and compact unit in the middle...

I still think we need another good midfielder besides signing Fellaini... De Rossi or Herrera might do the job for us... Cleverley been tested many times and he might not be what we needed in our starting 11 in our engine room... Unless he suddenly improve a lot... As for Anderson, he has the potential to do it for us but he has been taking way too long time to reproduce such talent!!! I love his 1st season where he was able to stand up to Gerrard and Lan-par then... But after that, we hardly able to see such form again... With another few months to go before the January window reopen again, its time for Cleverley and Anderson to show Moyes their ability and talent and its also their chances to safe their career at ManUtd...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another nice article to read on regarding Kagawa!!! As been said b4, its strange that Kagawa wasnt feature in the 1st 3 EPL game for us, especially that game at Anfield where Rooney was out injured!!! Kagawa was not even in the final 18 of the squad to Fool... Some said its due to his fitness and his lack of pre-season preparation or the club is giving him an extra days off after his buzy summer with Japan!!! All i hope is that, things are just as that simple behind the scene and no other complicated issue... I truly do not think its something to do with his fitness as i saw him play 70++ mins for his country in Japan right after that Fool game... Sigh!!!

I just hope that Moyes will start using Kagawa more now with Fellaini in the team... We need to create more chances to score and in Kagawa, we have 1 of the best attacking player in our disposal!!! Use him Moyes!!! Think of a way to integrate Kagawa and Rooney into the same formation behind RvP!!! Your job is to do so~~~ Please do not be too conservative as that's NOT the ManUtd way~~~ No more Giggsy starting our games!!! Its hampering other players chances and confidence~~~ No good to all parties!!!

Source: The disappearing Shinji Kagawa by Richard Jolly - ESPN FC

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
With only single midfield signing in the summer might just turn out to be great for us and our team!!! Yes, we lack some quality in there and we might just need another 1 or 2 good midfielders to strengthen us in long term... But for the present moment, where Moyes still havent really sure as in who will be his strongest starting 11, Fellaini alone will be just nice!!!

We have a great Kagawa, who again played well for Japan in yest game and scored a goal, who is not yet starting a league game this season... Then with Nani and Rooney both seems to be settled down now and decided to stay with the club, it will gives Moyes even more options in attack... Young have made his come back from long term injury and Valencia seems to have finally rediscover his old form slowly but surely... Anderson look fitter than before and is raring to go... Then Moyes been keeping faith in Carrick - Cleverley in the middle with Giggsy getting the nods most of the time to start... We have many options at the moment...

1st of all, Moyes needs to be quick in making decision as in how he wants the team to play and in what formation... We need to attack teams from the start and with the players we have now, i think its not a problem... Moyes needs to pick the right team... Add Fellaini into the equation and we might be very strong!!! And for the next few months before the Jan window open, its great for Moyes to fully assess all the players on hand, then only make his next move in the market!!! No points having many players but not giving them enough playing time!!! It might create negative effect for them~~~

I just hope to see Kagawa in our next game!!! He needs to play especially now that Rooney is out with the head injury!!! Will be real sick to see Giggsy start ahead of him~~~ Not that we do not like or rate Giggsy anymore, but it serve no points to do so given Giggsy age!!! Start Kagawa behind RvP, let him regain his confidence and form... Then when Rooney is back, integrate him into the team as well...

After the C. Palace game, we will be facing B. Leverkusyen in the mid-week before we head to Etihad with a derby game against Shitty next week... We needs 3 wins in these 3 games, if possible!!! We needs to stake our claim now and show everyone our quality!!! It will be another testing time for Moyes... And he and his coaches need to act faster in terms of making sub decision during the game!!! Be positive, not conservative!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
With players just coming back from their international duties and Leverkursen game just around the corner, Moyes will have to use his full squad for these games in order to keep everyone fresh!!! And this might be something new to him, so hopefully people like Giggsy, Rio, Vidic and Evra will give him good advises...

DDG, Rio, Vidic, Fabio, Buttner, Fallaini, Carrick, Zaha and Anderson might be the likest starter due to them not being call up for international duty, retired, not being use for the national team or back from duty earlier... Then i think RvP will start too due to his great form... And i hope Kagawa get a look in too, at least a sub appearance... Else, he have to start for the UCL game in mid week....

I think our players will be very fire up for this game after that Anfield defeat!!! Generally our team look very solid with the way we play... BUt we clearly lack the penetration and creativities in the final 3rd!!! So that's where we need to improve on... Play Zaha against his old club at Old Toilet will be great as he will have extra motivation to do well... And he can help create chances too... And i believe this is the game suitable for him to build his confidence and form!!!

Nani was very awful for his national team against Brazil!!! Very bad performance by him~~~ But 1 thing good is he get game times under his belt and it will help bring his fitness level better... Once that is meet, his form will come back... Valencia and Chicharito might be travelling too much and this game just come too soon for the 2 of them... But again and again, i just hope to see Kagawa in the team... There are way too many negativities around now regarding him... So hopefully Moyes will just play him from the start and burst all those bad bubbles~~~

It will be very interesting to keep an eye on Moyes tactics, strategies and starting lineups from now on!!! After all those years with SAF, its another learning curve for me as a fan with the new manager to learn what he might think, change and reaction like before, during and after the game!!! Interesting!!!

I'm going for a BIG win for us at home and to send out message to all other teams that we will be fighting for the title and all other competitions as well!!! 5-0 to the Champions!!!! RvP (2), Kagawa, Zaha and Fellaini all on the score sheet!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

bobo7

Feb 10, 2010
kota kinabalu
We just won the match by 2-0... and just againts 10 man.. wtf!!! but glad to c rooney contribute very well on that match... hopefully his REALLY BACK!!! Its also a debut for both belgian fellaini and adnan zanuzaj.. i hope to c moyes give adnan more match to him gain an experience.. i really like the way he played
. just not too tough for me.. hehe.. please making his body tough like the way club has gain de gea's body.. adnan is star in the making..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, we won just 2-0 at home and its against a 10-men C. Palace too!!! =.=" But there are still many positives to take on from the game!!! Both RvP and Rooney were on the scoresheet!!! Debuts for Fellaini and Adnan Januzaj!!! We got a clean sheet!!! Moyes 1st home win in front of SAF!!! And we are playing higher up the field and are more compact now...

Its great that both our main strikers are on the scoresheet together!!! A surprised start for Rooney to me!!! I thought he will still be rested due to his head injury but he seems recovering very well and even had his head band off in yest training!!! Good... It was a bit shocking that RvP can managed 'only' 1 goal in the game as he is current a on form striker for both club and country!!! He could have a Hattrick easily on that day!!! Besides the penalty, RvP have got plenty of chances to score~~~ Most notably the superb pass from Rooney from over the top, Rvp controlled it and smashed the ball goal-wards but it skinned the bar and went off!!! I was banking on him to score that beauty!!! What a missed~~~ Then throughout the game, RvP missed many other chances too... Hopefully he will slowly getting back into his superb scoring form again soonest!!! As for Rooney, me too hope that he has his head and mind settled down and fight for his ManUtd career again!!! I have said so before, if he do so he will win me over again with his hardwork and goals!!! So i hope he is doing just that at the moment!!! Glad that Moyes gave him full 90mins as he was clearly not 100% fit and sharp yet!!! But he will improve on that when he get more and more playing time... The goal will boost him and his confidence where all his team mates were giving him lots of supports!!!

As for the debuts for both Fellaini and Adnan Januzaj, it was really great to see them on the pitch!!! For Fellaini, i think he will be a big big asset to us once he fully gel into the team!!! Just love the way he play in our midfield, that's exactly what we have been missing for many years after Keano and maybe Hargreaves too... Fellaini added steel and power into our midfield where he won many balls, both aerial and on the ground!!! And his techniques are good too... He will be the perfect partner for Carrick at the moment!!! And with him in there, Carrick will be allowed to room forward more often too... Great to watch!!! And what can we say more abt Januzaj?! A great talent with lots of skills and guts!!! He loves to take on players and never afraid to show his talent in front of a huge home crowd!!! Would like to see him given more chances as everyone wishes here!!! And yes, he look very light weight where he reminded me of Fletcher and DDG in their earlier days with ManUtd!!! Through some great weight and muscles gaining programs, i think Januzaj will be even better!!! But his contract negotiation is a worry to all of us at the moment where he is still reluctant to sign an extended 1!!! Moyes is confident that Januzaj future remain with us for a long time to come... Hope that he is right!!!

Our overall play have been good to watch as we are now playing higher up and becoming a more compact unit!!! Wingers are now allow to move inwards to make us 'thicker' in the midfield... I think this is a good move where it will gives lots of movement for everyone playing!!! When the wingers move inwards, it allow our full backs to boom forward from the flanks... And 2 of our CM will cover their position by siting deep... And when our wingers move to the flanks, our 2 CM will be allowed to venture forwards... And there were lots of movement for RvP and Rooney too, where they keep dropping deep, left and right to get involved... By doing so, it makes us a more solid as a unit where space are tighter!!! Good to see... But we need to create more chances for the team to score!!! Once every player get use to the system, i believe the goals will flow for us!!!

===================================================================================================

We are playing B. Leverkusen at Old Toilet tonight and its very important game to us to get a win for the start of the UCL new season... We need that magic 10 points to get us through to the next stage so every game now is important that we go all out for it!!! So Moyes needs to be very clever on his starting 11 for tonight game!!!

I do not know what Moyes team will be like as he is currently getting to know his best 11 and all his players... But both Rio and Vida might not be able to play 2 games a week continuously!!! So the inclusion of Evans is imminent!!! And with the Shitty game right after this, Moyes will not wanna to stretch all his players on just 1 game so rotation will come in... I just hope he gets the mixture right!!! Kagawa started training for the past 2 days, with some light jobs... Do not think he will start but will be playing some roles when Moyes decided to rest Rooney after certain minutes on the pitch... Nani is suspended, so i hope Zaha is given a chance to play!!! Cleverley is fresh, so he will have a shout too... And Giggsy might start as well, although i'm not too encourage by that!!! Chicharito needs games too...

Hoping for a good win for a start and then preparing ourselves for the big derby clash this weekend!!! ^.^

I'm going for another 2-0 home win for us!!! Haha...

Last edited:

bobo7

Feb 10, 2010
kota kinabalu
yep.. we won the 1st match champions league this season.. and once again rooney n rvp on score sheet.. and rooney got his 200th goal for manchester united.. but we loose too mouch chance on score sheet.. too many chance infront of goal keeper especially when rooney got chance to pass rvp when the last defender made a mistake.. for me MOTM match is valencia.. his totally back to old valencia.. hopefully the number 25 bring his luck back.. but not a cleansheet night for manchesteruited.. and it comes from mistake from our defender.. look like ferdinand a lit bit tired.. maybe moyes should give him rest on a derby match.. smalling showed a good performance.. let him back on his fav position as a centre back.. hopefully moyes will make it 3 wins in a row againts shitty this weekend..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, a great match for us as Moyes bagged his 1st UCL win at Old Toilet!!! It was a good performance by the team overall and we are now playing with good spirit!!! And yeah, it was a surprised where both RvP and Rooney missed an open goal each!!! For Rooney miss, i think he was being a little too selfish there where RvP might be in a better position to score!!! And maybe Rooney was trying to square the ball back for RvP but it was too far for him...

Overall happy with most things that i have seen on the game!!! Finally Kagawa got to start and he played a good 60+mins under his belt!!! Smalling look solid and in good physical condition too... Fellaini have had another huge impact on our overall game and I truly believe he will be a huge success with us!!! Valencia was better in yesterday game and it was a big relief for him to score as well (from his expression after scoring!)...

Finally as you have said, our defence have to be tighten up more especially playing in Europe... I think Rio and Vidic were being too casual on the goals we conceded... But with Fellaini helping out defensively, i think we will gradually improve on that area!!!

Now looking forward to the derby game then next up will be the League Cup at Old Toilet against Loserfool in mid week~~~

Team rotation will be important again!!! Will have to see if both Rio and Vidic will be able to play against Shitty... I think Moyes might put Smalling on the RB over Fabio due to his height and Shitty aerial threat!!! RvP and Rooney are on red hot scoring form, so they will be sure starters in such big game!!! Who will be our wingers remain to be seen~~~ I hope Kagawa get a place...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It's was a bad lost for a very poor ManUtd today and a strong Shitty side open them up with good movement and great goals! ManUtd was just was just 2nd best on all areas to them... A big lesson for Moyes and his coaching staffs! Started with the wrong players and wrong formation in crucial games are suicidal! The only positive aspect is we are just 5 points off the top with only 5 games played! Learn from the lesson and remember the painfulness and the humiliation of the defeat, stand back up and keep fighting till the end!!! I believe we can still ends as 1 of the top 2 this season!

I truly think Moyes made some huge mistakes in yesterday game... 1st of all, his selection for the starting 11!!! Young over Kagawa?! Without RvP, 5 across the midfield should be the way!!! We need someone who can hold onto the ball and not someone who keep losing it or keep passing the ball back wards and create tension!!! Then Valencia surprisingly had another bad game, where he was very lapsed in his defending...Attacking wise, he offered little too... Our wingers totally weak and pathetic!!! Then please someone tell me what have Welbeck done over the whole game?! =.=" He is not a top quality striker, its FACT!!! Stick him to the left and start Kagawa behind Rooney should be the way... Perhaps after this heavy defeat, Moyes should re-think our diamond formation!!! Our wingers are hopeless now!!!

But credit where it is due, Shitty was way better than us... In all area!!! They were powerful, determine and very strong in all 3 of their lines... They started the game real well whereas we started our game only after we were 4 goals down!!! =.=" It's very very painful to watch our team go down this way... Hopefully the lesson will be learn by everyone related to the team...

Rooney missed a sitter right in front of the goal and Evra hit the post with his header... If both went in, we might be having a better ending to the game but we defo do not deserve any points from this performance!!! All we can do now is get over this painful defeat ASAP and move on from here... Like i have mentioned, we are just 5 games into the season with 'only' 5 points off the top with big games like Chelshit, Fool and Shitty out of the schedule!!! Not to say its good but at least not all that bad!!! There are definitely time on our side to improve on every weaknesses within our team and stand back up where we fall and keep fighting for the title till May!!!

In Red Devils we trust and in Moyes we TRUST!!! I believe SAF will have a long chat with Moyes about the defeat... After all, SAF's team lost 1-6 at home to the same team 2 season back... That's even worst!!! Haha... So guys, keep believing!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think time's up for Young and Anderson!!! Or at least put them away for a while so that they realise that how bad they have been so far... Not far away are Cleverley, Valencia and Welbeck... They are very inconsistent and every time they were picked, they just do not perform up to the level everyone expected them to... And for Rio and Vidic, its really time to break up the partnership and blend them with the youth!!! Its very painful to watch them being outpace and outfought by the younger and fitter attackers... Bring Evans, Jones and Smalling into the equation soonest possible!!! Else they will be termed as inexperience and not good enough forever~~~

As for Moyes, he needs to pick the right players at the right time for the right game!!! Play them at the right place so that we get the right performances... Stop starting Young and now maybe Valencia as well!!! Both them were real bad lately and it wasted 2 of our very important places in the team!!! I think players like Kagawa, Nani, Zaha or even Januzaj deserve their chance now after the horror showing of the 2... Hopefully in the League Cup, all of the mentioned 4 will be given a chance to play...

Tactically, i think Moyes got it all wrong on the day... Our midfield were overrun by Shitty players eventhough we have got our physically strong Fellaini that we have been crying for!!! When Young off, Welbeck switched to the left and Cleverley came in into the middle, we were better and is able to move the ball forwards more... Besides, our main problem is still that our players were real bad in ball retention!!! Keep giving possession away cheaply will get us no where... This is exactly what Young, Welbeck and Valencia did on the day...

With the Fool game coming soon, hopefully Moyes will be able to get everyone's head up again and keep fighting!!! Yes, we know it will be a transition season for us after SAF retired but we cant accept simple mistakes and repeated mistakes by the manager or the players... Everyone must fight hard!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
This might be 1 of the lowest point of being a ManUtd fan after so many years of supporting them!!! Under the new manager - D. Moyes, I really do not know what to expect in the coming days~~~ There are still many things that we have to adjust to his way of managing... I just do not like the way he speak out in the press by saying we do not have enough world-class stars in the team for the ECL!!! In the WBA game, players were very ordinary and look unmotivated!!! Moyes have to take responsibility on that and his tactic and his decision making in substitution!!! If we really lack some class in the club, its properly you - Moyes!!! You yourself is not a world class manager at all!!! =.="

Would like you all to share these articles, which i find pretty true and accurate!!! This is a title winning squad and with Zaha and Fellaini being brought in together with emerging young stars like Januzaj and Lingard, our team should be pretty strong and motivated for all titles this season... But Moyes selection on players and rotation of them were pretty shocking at times... Strategies wise, we are playing further forward by keep pressing our opponents, which is great to watch... But tactically we were sucks, especially in big games where Moyes keep sticking to the old fashion 4-4-2... Our midfield got outran, outsmart and outfought by opponents easily!!!

Source: Manchester United 12th in the Premier League - where has David Moyes gone wrong? | Mail Online

Source: Feeble United put Moyes under pressure by Mark Payne - ESPN FC

I hope Moyes is able to learn up quick!!! And his inexperience coaching staffs too... They all look clueless when things are against us!!! This is the down side of wiping out the whole of SAF era coaches... Moyes still have my support but only because SAF asked me to~~~ I believe in SAF decision in picking Moyes!!! But he have to act fast and make sure we starting to get all the results that ManUtd deserve!!! As many fans have voiced out, we can accept losing to a better team but not going down without fighting and players look dead and unmotivated!!!!

Worrying time ahead after this lost to WBA at Old Toilet!!! Hmm....

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

And 1 thing i find very crazy is that many pundits questioned about Fellaini performance, marking, defensive duty and his positioning in the games against Shitty and WBA!!! WTF~~~ Aint Moyes supposed to be very familiar with him and his way of playing?! If so, why was Fellaini played so bad?! Instruction given to him were too confusing?! Played him in the wrong way?! Sucks~~~ These are the question Moyes need to answer!!! of cause not to me, but to himself~~~

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

A good comment by a ManUtd in ManUtd forum, which i agreed with what he said!!!

"femoo (Manchester United): Even though Moyes was not my Original choice of United manager, I wanted to trust Fergie's judgement and back him all the way. My doubts started last week when he completely did a 180 and said his team is short in terms of quality just about a month after he told the whole world he has a team of champions, even if you think so, no need to let the world know and destroy your players confidence, now to my utmost horror, I saw his interview saying United cannot win the champions league because we don't have 5-6 world class players. I've been a United fan for 27 years, Pundits have written us off, other managers have, the press has but never has the United manager written his team off before. And This Muppet expects the same players he just told the whole world are no good to fight for him on the field? As a fan he has lost my respect from the day I read that interview and unless he sells all the players he inherited I think he has lost the dressing room too going by what I saw yesterday. We have lost games at OT before, but never have I seen a United team walk around the pitch without fighting in front of 76,000 crowd. This same team won 5 of the last 7 and lost 1 on GD and the other by 1 point, Moyes has even added Zaha, Fellaini and Januzaj to the team that won last season which makes it better than SAF's team and yet he cant even inspire the players to give a good performance against WBA. We are on a free fall and it will take a miracle for this team to finish top 4. I hope the Glazers have reviewed their revenue targets again for 2014. Moyes will not last on that job and he has lost my support with that stupid interview. Which World class players did Liverpool have in 2005 to win the champions league. What a defeatist attitude."

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Here come the game against Shaktar D. tonight!!! Forget about the lousy lost to WBA and some stupid comment from Moyes himself, tonight game is very important for ManUtd!!! I hope we are going to win this game and restore some pride and confident within the club and players!!! Time for Moyes to show what he is made of~~~

With Rio and Anderson not flying together with the team, it will be Vidic and hopefully Smalling in the CB... Then Evra and Rafael will be on the full backs position... Moyes might not be starting RvP due to his recent injury... But Rooney will be a defo starter!!! But for me, my dream 11 for this game might be Fellaini - Jones - Carrick in the middle with Kagawa - RvP - Rooney attacking the opponent!!! Jones again showed that he is capable of doing a good job in that defensive midfield role in the Loserfool game... So pairing him with Fellaini and Carrick in the middle will make us thick... Then in attack, Kagawa and Rooney will be given a free role to romp and RvP as our main target upfront... No wingers for me as our wing play have been lousy all this while!!! With Evra and Rafael on, they can push forward from the flanks... Then it will be Jones, Fellaini or Carrick duty to track back asap if the opponents counter on us... The midfield trio positioning throughout the game will be crucial!!! They have to be on alert all the time... Hopefully Moyes will field a similar line up for tonight game and go for the win!!!

Keep Welbeck, Chicharito, Nani, Januzaj, Velancia and Evans on the bench... I'm hoping for a 1-2 away win as 3 points is what more important than anything else!!! Everyone now have to work as a unit and fight together to make the club thick again!!! Good to know that the board is giving financial backing to Moyes in the January window for further strengthening... Should be around 50 - 60mil pounds... But who to buy and which areas to improve on are crucial decision to be made by Moyes!!! Hopefully he will get it right by start planning and working towards it from now on!!!

Good luck to the Devils~~~ ^.^

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
4-5-1 will be an ideal Formation. Rooney as striker. Kagawa, Felaini, Jones in the middle and having Nani and valencia playing wing would be great. No comments on defenders.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i going to get a yr 97 1.3 wira from my cousin. According to him the car is underpower and very petrol consuming.

So I am thinking of modify the engine. Here i have some question , and hope sifu sifu sekalian can help to solve my prob :_:

1) Change engine is the best way to increase power and save petrol?

2) What kind of engine is most suitable for saving petrol (Priority) and follow by increase horse power. (pls list down the name of engine, preferably explain why...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience