Logged in & out problem...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i'm not disabled the cookies, just each time i'm closed the FF, it will deleted all the cookies...
sorry bro, i'm not sure...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
private browsing will clean out cookies after all browser windows are close.. so technically if JINEIL2EN just switch off one tab/windows while the browser itself still on... the cookies still there

as for me... i never used private browsing (incognito mode in chrome) for zth... only for online banking and yet facing the same prblem as JINEIL2EN

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
try to clear the cookies manually la.see if it helps. maybe the built in session saver has something to do with this? the root cause is defintely from the cookies cos thats how the site recognises who u r...so check there first.

Jin...if u totally close FF now n re-open, u confirm need to re-login rite? ever happened that even after u close then re-open, no need to login?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

ANyone have any idea on how to fix the door rubber ( weather strip). For those older car, the door rubber is press for many years and harden. Is there any solution or someone try this b4?

Thanks..

:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience