Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Kspeed TE37 replica for sale

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
Aiyaaa !! sissoko! why lah u? :D the one i told you is been sold oledi lah.... wait lah let me search...if i got...i will send the URL of the rims.... no harms asking around rite... who knows someone who might intrested with my deal... who knows!! peace man! :rock: its not that im offering a rediculous price...im asking the price that i effort to pay and im not rich lah bro...thats why im looking for 2nd hand ma....
how much wil the tyre shop wil take if u sell the rim + tyre ? damn cheap rite... thats what we call rediculous...rite? hey anyway...i dont meant to hurt anyones feelings here...please understan... we ask a for a price...if cannot... jus we search for other things ma...correct or not... by asking a price...u not goin to sell rite...jus dont get angry lah... but some people dont understand what is BID... what should i say that?

Last edited:

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
devraj, i hope u understand the concept of no ridiculous bidding and I wasn't scolding u, just seeking for cooperation

pls do remember the rims are in very very new condition, with new valve tubes....with tires and these tires are not simex or any other same range brand...eventhough it's only falken ze326

and sorry for offending u devraj, but just want u to understand 650 to begin is very hard to accept eventhough I know it's only a bidding sale.... and I'm not desperate to sell, thanks

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
oh ya...speaking about promoting my own rims? Ask anybody....who wants to promote a replica te37? even if i'm using an original te37, I won't even promote it....

sorry, i'm poor i can't accept your bid....i need cash to get new rims though, or 2nd hand, i'm very sorry

Last edited:

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
800 without tyres with brand new rim caps from kspeed, and new valve tubes....final price, call or sms me at

012-6123668 Teng Hock

850 FINAL for tomorrow only....the rim is considered 99% new as there's no scratches, no dents....after washing it, as good as new

ijan9281

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Ampang
swap with me

i have 16" rim+tyre
ori Japan..tyre Falken 205,45,16
color pearl white...
i'm intrested to swap....
urgent

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
update....for sale only, trade ins for enkei RP01, replicas ce28 or ssr type C or u may try to upload the pics or details of the rims

latest price: 800 for rim only, i could be tempted to sell my tires if i'm getting a good 14"

and to all buyers who wants to book the rim, pls pay some deposit 1st, as I've lost a deal due to a buyer who complaint that it's unfair to pay deposit for a few days, but I had faith so, too bad....unlucky for myself though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guy im a new member....i need help..im driving satria 1.6 year 1997 Jan strait piping 16' inch rims and other are standard..the petrol consumption is high...45km for RM10..If anybody have idea pls help me..TQ :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience