KL Motorpark at Bukit Jalil

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
altougH there are build these park at bukit jalil but im still miss the good all days
of BTSC (BATU TIGA SPEEDWAY CIRCUIT).......BTSC still is the best :nurse:

Bump: altougH there are build these park at bukit jalil but im still miss the good all days
of BTSC (BATU TIGA SPEEDWAY CIRCUIT).......BTSC still is the best :nurse:

soddok

Jan 7, 2009
on paper, everything look good, but when you go down to the venue and measure it, wahlau, not enuff length la...but the minister oredi launch what...so when this kind of ppl/organization with the backing of the political or govt (?), the plan should be good and materialized? how about the safety aspect? what i know, when u r close to the AAM ka, whatever governing body ka...close one eye la...touchwood, nothing serious happened yet in our scene in Malaysia! if happened? Sure close shop la...like that?

And i agree with our forumer...better concentrate on doing the more popular and high rating sport i.e. drag racing...

4g93-topfuel

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
i miss the "S" last corner of batu tiga..owh miss those saturday nite fever. :thefinger:

Bump: i miss the "S" last corner of batu tiga..owh miss those saturday nite fever. :thefinger:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
this park will be along time more before it's even built.. the bricks has not even been laid despite the fact that there were 'several' official launches already. I heard from the contractors .. 'no funds'

airborn

Jun 1, 2006
i heard this place has been stop...they say no fund...but last time when Dato Azalina was minister of sport she already anounced that bukit jalil is a center for motorsport fan(motorsport paradise) and after that new minister launch the Motorpark for project...but now nothing happen (hangat hangat taik ayam) waste rakyat money...

actually i think this motorpark can be dun if no political ppl involve in this project..coz nowdays political ppl want money only for something...if nothing can bringing profit for them they will just ignore and comeout with this regulation..do that..do this bla bla (birokrasi) so that project will go now where...

Like AAM...what AAM do to develop our motorsport? nothing...they just want money..like at Sepang..AAM now ask for licence to every participant who want to enter any race event in Sepang right? if really AAM want to help improve our motorsport with this licence built 1 more track just for Drag Race like thailand got Bangkok Drag Avenue...

Batu 3 circuit they close for developer..than where the motorsport fan go to fullfill they hobby? jalan raya lol...lumba haram...Sepang is far and expensive coz it recognize by FIA...burnout also u cant do hahahaha...

this only my opinion....:driver:

Last edited:

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
i agree with what airbon said....our AAM just want our money not to help improve the motorsport then the effect of course lumba haram lol....then they implement law for gas station cannot do operation after 12 midnite "konon" want to banned those lumba haram....all those thing are stupid rule just want to help their crony.....i really jealous with thailand although their poilitics are not stable but the motorsport are futher better then us.....besides that their motorsport technology more better then us n nowdays they are in the R n D to develop their own chasis for racing car not just saying but have a prove that they sent people to US for training.......anyway i love to be malaysian......hahahhahahahahah :wavey:

nizer

1,500 RPM
Jan 12, 2004
Klang
www.facebook.com
doing a project wth 'G' fund its will be halfway only,if its not benefit the politician..
there must be more company like AirAsia that running things on their own $$ on various sports and the latest 1MF1 teaM...thumbs up for ToNY

ivanyeo

May 18, 2009
its november...and very soon december....any updates on kl motorpark......any news......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am owning a toyota unser lgx manual.

A good mpv with low maintenance and durable parts.
Shortage is quite high fuel comsumption. ( rm 0.22-0.25/km )

another problem normally the speed can reached at 90mph only (rpm 3000)
very hard to go further as engine is going noisy

normal drive 80mph (rpm 2500)
is it normal for this speed?

Any good ideas to solve this problem?
Maybe normal mpv car cannot run too fast (150mph above)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience