KKK K3T Turbo for MR2

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
okey dokey Miton. We are having a MR2 TT on Friday night at 10pm at Shell Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. (quite close to 1 utama).Maybe you'd like to join us?

FYI my 245 CT20 exhaust turbine fins shattered (cause its ceramic) at 1 bar boost on a dyno. Found it lying around the workshop floor the next day...hahaha.So I upgraded to KKK. Porche and Audis use KKK as standard equipment.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
MRMIC2 said:
okey dokey Miton. We are having a MR2 TT on Friday night at 10pm at Shell Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. (quite close to 1 utama).Maybe you'd like to join us?

FYI my 245 CT20 exhaust turbine fins shattered (cause its ceramic) at 1 bar boost on a dyno. Found it lying around the workshop floor the next day...hahaha.So I upgraded to KKK. Porche and Audis use KKK as standard equipment.

heh, you got shattered fins on the exhaust side too? hahaha...you're not alone mate...i shattered mine after 2 years of abuse since it's installed in my car. but i was pushing like 1.3, 1.5 bar bar for a year plus or so before it gives up.

about the TT i think i'll pass cos i am not driving a MR-2 (the CT20 is mod to fit in TD05 16G exhaust housing) unless MK is good enough to bring me there lah.. :P

MK : wei that's old story la...BNB now tengah tidur cos turbine kondem :P :cry_smile:

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
Bring u there? I also seldom go TT now la baiiii.... hehe.

Waiting for the return of BNB.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Xtreme Carbon Clutches

New to Xtreme Clutch is our range of Xtreme Carbon multiplate clutches. These are available in several twin or triple plate configurations for a variety of high performance vehicles.

Xtreme Carbon clutches come as complete matched assemblies including high performance flywheel. Bolts, fork, pivot ball, slave cylinder and all hoses and conversion fittings are supplied where necessary to ensure a hassle free, bolt in replacement package.

Xtreme Carbon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience