Idiot Drivers

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
see what I spotted some time ago :biggrin: if u find one blinking/flashing brake light annoying, wait till you see this super creative way of using flashing brake light, six units of flashing brake light surrounding rear windscreen...... u will not only feel dizzy, u will be fainted immediately once the driver step on the brake :biggrin:

Warning! Pls get ready your sun glasses when u are following this car :biggrin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxfQvl0NS0wAt Old klang road...

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
It has been awhile since I last met some real idiotic and arrogant drivers
on the road...3 days ago which is 2nd day of Hari Raya Puasa.

Early in the morning at around 7am. One numbskull driving Silver Waja, WJD 8987.
Driving like an ass as though he is damn bloody hardworking rushing for work
early in the morning driving recklessly. So, my dad was driving at that time,
I usually car pool with him to KL since parking fees are just damn "cheap".

So, we manage to get ahead of him 1st since he was driving recklessly without
using his head and think, he got stuck on the wrong lane. Well, me and my dad
was driving at a normal and safe speed limit almost reaching to Masjid Jamek
LRT Station. So, since this bugger was tailing us, so we give way by moving to
the left lane...

Instead of appreciating, he was like so angry and gave us a long horn...so we
return a long horn to him as well and he tried to cut into our lane recklessly but
failed to do so. He was in front of us but on the right lane instead...

Stared at us, so my dad did a hand gesture by asking him to come over..out of
a sudden, he seems like lost his sense or his balls shrunk? He started to adjust
something below his stupid car (I think increasing the volume of his radio)
and then start swinging his body from left to right..like those Antique clock
which goes from left to right continuously..look like someone with mental problems
if you were to see him doing that...:hmmmm:

I was like, what's wrong with him? Too scared until he lost his sense? :stupid: :stupid:
Your dad surely KL Gangster wan... :rofl::biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
manyak bz la bro these past few months...now oni got some free time since business slow down heheh. got a lot of catching up to do here. congrats on being appointed to molelador :biggrin:

noticed a lot more n more 5k-6k HID users nowadays...freaking glaring n they dont seem to care at all if other ppl are left blinded with their rm150 mods to get more light. wanna snap foto but my camera oso blinded. damn.

junw3n

From Facebook
Jul 15, 2011
www.facebook.com
Was driving (Myvi) my gf to work, at a roundabout in Pj old town, some celaka Myvi came from behind overtook me on my right then pushed me to the side. Bugger wanted to turn left from d outside lane. I no choice had to evade and nearly went over the pavement. Dropped my gf off at her work then went to off to find the bugger. Few turns later I saw his car double parked. Parked in front of him to talk to him. He zoomed off instead. As he zoomed past, I gave his car a real good punch.

Ran back to my car and chased him. Realized he was hiding in some backlane and was behind my ass. Didn't want him to box me in so i drove on. I slowed down and he overtook me and e-braked. In the outside lane somemore. Bugger got down from the car carrying a steering lock.

I wind down the car window.. He asked me why i punch his car and scare his kids. I asked him "why you drove like an idiot with kids in the car and cut me out at d roundabout". Then he asked me back "why are you on the left lane in d roundabout".

While we were talking, somehow his car lurched in front and almost knocked the middle embankment. Then somehow it stopped and it was in "R" gear (can see the white reverse light). Buggers kid was screaming for him, and he didn't realise till the car was gonna reverse into the pavement.. at this point he jumped into the car head first thru the drivers window.

He managed to engage P gear as his car when up the pavement. Luckily bad happened to the motorists around us.I felt sorry for the kids with an asshole of a dad. Too bad my phone was out of batt as I wanted to film the whole encounter.

I understand alot of people are highly stressed with the economy and shrinking earnings. But please do not endanger your fellow motorists on the road.

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
this mth alot of reckless drivers on the road...especially during evening rush hour...everyone hungry......at pantai road i saw 1 guy feeding his baby at the bus stop.....so kesian...tot wanna ask him he wanna tumpang anot......but i guess he's waiting for his wife kot...

for me, if i know he has kids in the car, i will forgive him no matter if its his fault or not.
cos i kesian the kids but not him.....but if he is alone, its a whole different story.

arturo,
thts y i removed my 6000k hid.....now using philips halogen only :)

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...kasi retro itu projectors la...waja cps damn bright la. seems difficult but actually very ez. well...not kacang putih level but can do la. or use phillips xtreme power. really damn bright.

junw3n...very big risk wooo wat u did. when ppl get hot anything can happen. even parents. but kesian the kids...u must've looked like a monster in their eyes.

the sunday after the bersih rally there was a massive slow traffic on the NSE heading south to Johor starting from Machap onwards...after seeing left lane faster than right lane...i followed left lane...when i got to the head of the jam....it was the FRU convoy with the huge red water jet truck at the head (still with the siren blaring). they were going about 90kmh on the fast lane. and by law...you aren't allowed to overtake on the left lane so there were some cars that after seeing the convoy was police...they dun dare overtake. who are the idiots in this case?

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
the sunday after the bersih rally there was a massive slow traffic on the NSE heading south to Johor starting from Machap onwards...after seeing left lane faster than right lane...i followed left lane...when i got to the head of the jam....it was the FRU convoy with the huge red water jet truck at the head (still with the siren blaring). they were going about 90kmh on the fast lane. and by law...you aren't allowed to overtake on the left lane so there were some cars that after seeing the convoy was police...they dun dare overtake. who are the idiots in this case?
of coz la police is the idiot...a good example how the abuse their power... :burnout:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
for anyone who is annoyed by those blinking brake lights @ F1 wannabe, just take video or picture and send it to jpj.
it is illegal to install blinking lights on any part of the car except for the orange signal indicator...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
[H] [K] [S];1063653651 said:
Your dad surely KL Gangster wan... :rofl::biggrin:
:rofl: Not that we wanted to do that. If it was you, u will be frustrated also.
Wrong adi still wanna cock stare at you. Ask him to get down the time bola kecut adi...

Then something strike on him or what, start swinging from left to right in his
car...like some psycho or mental problem guy in the car...:stupid:

perdana54

Known Member
Jun 18, 2007
JB
for anyone who is annoyed by those blinking brake lights @ F1 wannabe, just take video or picture and send it to jpj.
it is illegal to install blinking lights on any part of the car except for the orange signal indicator...
errr.....is it really illegal bro?.......I never knew it...:driver:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
maybe just drop as driver dunnno...simple check whole of car b4 get in and driving to road...am mean visual check tire pancit or not,plat number,all lighting ok,wear safety belt then only start engine and driving...correct me if am miss anything...:proud:

ahlong

Known Member
Aug 18, 2008
Gombak - KL
Just now go back from isi minyak @ shell gombak near chonghwa got 1 neo almost hit me bcoz he not looking left n right after pump fuel. Then he make some angry face.. I oredi infront of him, he nearly hit me now making face like he's rite hahaha.
I just make a peace finger sign then he angkat tgn say sorry..

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

harvind

Jun 12, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Just now go back from isi minyak @ shell gombak near chonghwa got 1 neo almost hit me bcoz he not looking left n right after pump fuel. Then he make some angry face.. I oredi infront of him, he nearly hit me now making face like he's rite hahaha.
I just make a peace finger sign then he angkat tgn say sorry..

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk
Now days everyone is a heavy day dreamers and also too egoistic and ignorant.
The value of other's they just don't bother.

On your side,
A job well done by givin it a lil bit of peace instead fightin back,
Thats how it should go and it's up to that person's whose ina n wrong side to give peace back or sustain with a moody life.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

errr.....is it really illegal bro?.......I never knew it...:driver:
I've seen many OIL tanker lorries usin it.
not sure abt the passenger vehicle's but some blinkin F1 lights does flares.
But it's just too hideous :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a Nissan sentra year 2003 and i had a lot of jerking issues. Basically i brought it to the shop to diagnose and its said to have sensor issues and they replaced the crank sensor and camshaft sensor and reconnected the ecu and it is still showing the same error so the foreman said the ecu is faults and he cant find a a replacement.
I need advice from how to go from here as my car is in melaka. Where is a place i can get an ecu?

Ecu code number is MEC13-411

Please help! still...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience