Haltech Sprint 500

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for your advice. Will recheck again with my tuner. Hope can solve this matter soon.
Hi bro,

Your problem solved ?

If not mistaken , previously your haltech installed as wire tapping. And it go through the injector resistor like what original ecu did. But now you request your tuner dismantle all the original wiring and use only the haltech wiring. I believe that he didn't go through the injector resistor anymore. Try to connect it with injector resistor. Happy modify ... cheer..

hamidiyaakub

Nov 15, 2012
Johor Bahru
I've got same problem with my haltech Sp500. I'm running neo cps camproturbo, drive by cable throttle body, 510cc evo injector. Any idea what cause this?

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
hi and good day all,
can anyone advise me where can get reasonable price to install sprint 500, and roughly how much will it cost. i want to take out my original harness and use the one which comes with the unit. currently running on e6k with wire tapping method.

engine is mazda b8 NA, no special mods. tuning for daily driven and not for performance. reason only of using a standalone is because hard to get the stock ecu compare to aftermarket standalone.

oh ya, the price im looking for can be installation only or installation with tuning. thanks.

abz

Jul 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi and good day all,
can anyone advise me where can get reasonable price to install sprint 500, and roughly how much will it cost. i want to take out my original harness and use the one which comes with the unit. currently running on e6k with wire tapping method.

engine is mazda b8 NA, no special mods. tuning for daily driven and not for performance. reason only of using a standalone is because hard to get the stock ecu compare to aftermarket standalone.

oh ya, the price im looking for can be installation only or installation with tuning. thanks.
I have found a good tuner with reasonable chargers for Haltech at MAG senawang. They charge 600 dyno tune from scratch. You might want to ask how much they charge with installation.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
Thanks for the info. Any contact number that i can contact?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Concurrent with the arrival of the 2008 SX4 Sport production vehicle, Suzuki further expands its highly popular and media-acclaimed Suzuki LIVE Series (LIFE VEHICLES) – a line of brand-dedicated concept vehicles specially designed for life enthusiasts, adventurers and thrill-seekers.

With spirited colors and a playful design, Suzuki's newest LIVE Series offering, the Makai concept, is based on the all-new 2008 SX4 Sport and has a dedicated open-car bodystyle for breezy fun-in-the-sun...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience