H22A thread

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
selling honda accorrd sv4 GAB AVCS adjustable abs .
9 month old , student car use 10km a day .

RM 800 neg

012-2198668 , msn [email protected]
cod at kepong jesco , i utama to puchong

no pic
hi taiko ..long time no chat with u in MSN ...don know u still remember me or not... my friend was insterested on ur GAB adj. absorber would like to hv some info from u...is it the hi/lo adj. abs. ? RSONE MOTORSPORT like this ? .....how's the condition ? price still can nego ?

if u online give me a nudge la bro ^^

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007
i have the following for sale, from BB1 H22a (location: butterworth).

1. complete set of head, valve, spring , cover and all for H22A.

2. port & polished both intake and exhaust chamber, very nice and smooth engine response, no problem, as i used it a few years.

3. 4WS control unit also available.

& other parts for BB1, my BB1 sold already, left all the extra parts here.

interested pls pm me.

ah lim

Apr 10, 2005
menjalara
Visit site
accord sv4 2.0 auto year 98 selling 38k cannot nego

all i can say very nice ,
is my mother friend car .
if you really really wan to buy accord sv4 only call me. 012-219 8668
this car is tip-top.

v-kool and leather , if don wan leather also can ! change with my car !

cool_H22A

Known Member
Oct 11, 2006
does anyone using o know the mod of short shift for H22A?
pls help if any sifu out there.....:adore:

thanks......

info from magazine saying the all h22a r using the DC sports short shift adapter.....did anyone know o can give any command o this issue....:adore:

madeymagd

Oct 11, 2007
anybody know where is a good chop shop in JB area got H22A manual? price range around 4-5K. thinkin of switchin my B20A5 to H22A

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
anybody know where is a good chop shop in JB area got H22A manual? price range around 4-5K. thinkin of switchin my B20A5 to H22A

refer to my siggy

eg9_05

1,000 RPM
Jun 7, 2007
hi all sifu and h22a owner.........................i want to take some opinion from ur guys....does anyone here have done port n polish b4???? hows the performance after pnp??? isit courage or encourage to do this pnp to my virgin h22a???.........cos heard only the b-series done pnp the most and not for h22a.....................................

Bump: hi all sifu and h22a owner.........................i want to take some opinion from ur guys....does anyone here have done port n polish b4???? hows the performance after pnp??? isit courage or encourage to do this pnp to my virgin h22a???.........cos heard only the b-series done pnp the most and not for h22a.....................................

niakulah

Jan 20, 2009
(Bump: hi all sifu and h22a owner.........................i want to take some opinion from ur guys....does anyone here have done port n polish b4???? hows the performance after pnp??? isit courage or encourage to do this pnp to my virgin h22a???.........cos heard only the b-series done pnp the most and not for h22a.....................................)

The result must be same.. b16 and h22a...
i want to know too... any dyno test after all the works???
come on.....

Bump: (Bump: hi all sifu and h22a owner.........................i want to take some opinion from ur guys....does anyone here have done port n polish b4???? hows the performance after pnp??? isit courage or encourage to do this pnp to my virgin h22a???.........cos heard only the b-series done pnp the most and not for h22a.....................................)

The result must be same.. b16 and h22a...
i want to know too... any dyno test after all the works???
come on.....

Bump: :biggrin: one moment please.. i just replace my auto h22a (gearbox only) accord cd6 to manual(not lsd,) the ecu is 3 socket.. how to switch off d4 light in speedometer.. hampeh!!! blink, blink... any body has h22a auto diagram or ecu wiring diagram??? its different perfomance with my ecu beside manual ecu??.. im not replace the original auto ecu.. thanks guys...:proud:

Bump: :biggrin: one moment please.. i just replace my auto h22a (gearbox only) accord cd6 to manual(not lsd,) the ecu is 3 socket.. how to switch off d4 light in speedometer.. hampeh!!! blink, blink... any body has h22a auto diagram or ecu wiring diagram??? its different perfomance with my ecu beside manual ecu??.. im not replace the original auto ecu.. thanks guys...:proud:

tlyeow

Known Member
Oct 24, 2005
Dear Forummers,

My H22A is from an accord halfcut. Does anyone know whether the Red Top H22A Piston is higher compression?

If I change to the red top pistons, will I need to change the other parts too? Conrods, crank, etc... do I need to balance my engine if I change the pistons?

Anyone have the item product code? dun want to buy the wrong items...

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
Dear Forummers,

My H22A is from an accord halfcut. Does anyone know whether the Red Top H22A Piston is higher compression?

If I change to the red top pistons, will I need to change the other parts too? Conrods, crank, etc... do I need to balance my engine if I change the pistons?

Anyone have the item product code? dun want to buy the wrong items...
hello bro, the red top (or type s) pistons are 11:1 while others are 10.6:1 so the type s pistons are slightly higher compression.

You dont need to change the con rods unless you are doing some serious build or change to even higher comp or bigger pistons.

the part number should be xxxxx-P5P-xxxx.

hope that helps.

tlyeow

Known Member
Oct 24, 2005
Thanks.

Bro, Do you have the full part number for the piston? So, just change the pistons, Rings only?

BTW, I understand that some of the H22A have different type of write pins for attaching the pistons to the conrods. some are floating type and others are press in types. how do I know which one I have?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
i wanted to know those parts that different between black top H22A and the red top H22A also...
just found a forum n read ... RED TOP type S H22A using floating type pin ...black top non floating ....just wondering ....if i swap the whole red top engine in ...without the wiring (red top OBD2) n use back all my present sensor n wiring ...n put in a rechipped ECU ..to run the engine ..is it possible ?

we got a forum ..do join us @ http://h22aoc.20.forumer.com

Last edited:

mazdaspeed Interplay

1,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
hiii... my friend has a H22A but the vtec does not on.. The vtec usually ON at 5,000rpm but usually it will be on 5,200 ,5,400... 5,800 or will not come on...then the check engine come ON..when he check it blinks two short times and two long times..so its no 22 (VTEC Oil Pressure Switch defective circuit or unplugged / defective oil pressure switch ) ...when you switch off the engine and start again, the check engine goes off...the car has no Vtec controller....

1) things that done :
change new oil press switch

still the same

2) change oil pump

still the same

3) change Vtec solonoid

still the same

sooooo...whats the problem???? please help.. :confused::confused::confused:

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
hiii... my friend has a H22A but the vtec does not on.. The vtec usually ON at 5,000rpm but usually it will be on 5,200 ,5,400... 5,800 or will not come on...then the check engine come ON..when he check it blinks two short times and two long times..so its no 22 (VTEC Oil Pressure Switch defective circuit or unplugged / defective oil pressure switch ) ...when you switch off the engine and start again, the check engine goes off...the car has no Vtec controller....

1) things that done :
change new oil press switch

still the same

2) change oil pump

still the same

3) change Vtec solonoid

still the same

sooooo...whats the problem???? please help.. :confused::confused::confused:
may be u can refer to this link:
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1292106

also check the wiring at the ecu to see if any wires were loose there.

mazdaspeed Interplay

1,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
juizeebrain : ok thanx brooo.. i give it a try... i pity my friend...its been 1 year he is driving without the vtec ON..will give you a report later:wavey:....

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
What will happen when VTEC on ? , How to on the VTEC ? .. Auto car and Noob here

irmscher28

Known Member
Feb 25, 2009
Hello.guys...i got a mugen F22B extractor. any one who are interested can PM me TQVM.

Blue Little Lorry

500 RPM
May 10, 2006
Petaling Jaya
Honda Accord CD5 2.2 (M) - H22A (VTEC) for sales

Manufactured : 1995
Colour : Gold

This is a local model from Kah Motor.
Basically the entire car is stock standard from interior to exterior.
All switches and functions working perfectly.
Clean interior.
All accessories still available.
This is the full spec model - it comes with an amplifier and a sub-woofer.
Original stereo is not working anymore, replaced with an AddZest double din CD/Cassette player.

Recently upgraded the original engine to a H22A with a manual gear box (JPJ Endorsed) - '09.
Electronic climate control from the half-cut - '09.
All major bushing replaced with new ones (OEM) in '08.
Suspensions were upgraded to GAB suspensions in '08.

Price : RM 28000

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have recently replaced my old 1.5 litre 4G91 DOHC manual engine (Saloon car) with a 1.8 litre 4G93 (from an automatic transmission RVR vehicle), and I am having some problems. The car keeps jerking when driving, has a hard start and generally revs very poorly. At first I thought it was the computer box, but I bought the exact one and the problem is still there.

What could be causing this? I really have no idea?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience