GEN2 Buddies!!!

mysql2779

Dec 30, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
My ride : Gen2 1.3 AT from Batu Caves

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

anyway do u guys wash the car engine every year ? if u guys does wash ur engine whr u guys went ? And did u all heard of smth call "de-carbonize" .. carbon sticks on somewhr in car parts needed to be remove ?

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Any one know how to DIY to adjust the clutch height?
Also, notice that clutch is quite stiff when press down, can improve ?
please educate... Thx in advance.

apistate

Sep 16, 2011
Penang
any suggestion which adjustable absorber better for gen2?
sport but still comfort ride..
izzit brand like mines, hwl,bestec n gab good enuff to use?

scarlethorses

Jan 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I have a GEN2 Mivec RS fully tuned..car is for sale at 28knego..for your info so u cud let ur buddies know..call 0163535245, OK..the best suspension for the GEN2 chasis wud be TEIN adjustables..or R3..or RS2 , if stock ..then a gud upgrade is H&R Springs and gud tyres and brake pads!!If budget is low..see KAKIMOTOR Sunway..WILLIAM. Next depend on ur driving style.

Gud Luck Bro

mysql2779

Dec 30, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys , I'm planning to do some tuning for my car. For the time being , I did the 4-2-1 exhaust only. and I got few questions to ask. For what I know is that I want more initial speed from my car.. Is it so called low-mid speed ? Which means I wan more pick up instead of high speed.. Cause I not gonna do more then 130 normally. Let's say from nought to 100 faster.. cause I really seldom drive beyond 130.

What shud I mod ?
I planned to have my air filer changed , is HKS a good product ?
ECU and voltage stabilizer are different thing right ?
I read through forums and somebodies say tat Gen2's stock ECU is not so good...
ECU can be replace or juz can do adjustments ?
So for now I go for HKS air filter + NGK/Denso spark plug + ECU adjustment ?

Correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you. I need improvement in car's knowledge. Just teach me. Thanks !

lowpro

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
Hey guys , I'm planning to do some tuning for my car. For the time being , I did the 4-2-1 exhaust only. and I got few questions to ask. For what I know is that I want more initial speed from my car.. Is it so called low-mid speed ? Which means I wan more pick up instead of high speed.. Cause I not gonna do more then 130 normally. Let's say from nought to 100 faster.. cause I really seldom drive beyond 130.

What shud I mod ?

Correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you. I need improvement in car's knowledge. Just teach me. Thanks !
i have not changed my header but i have an R3 cat back exhaust. the other mods i have is a works engineering filter and am using ngk iridium plugs. can feel stronger acceleration. my mod shop recommended using k&n but it is pricey lah. RM2xx plus. my works engineering filter only RM180 i think.

as for the ecu, i think the next stage is to have a piggy back to assist the ori ecu. for now, my ecu is still stock.

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008

What shud I mod ?

change to smaller diameter tyre, instant improvement guarantee, i.e 195/50/15

Mytli4

May 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Bro ,

Any advise if I plan to upgrade my gen2 (2004 Manual) to supercharger kit?
Any recommendation where to get the kit and install...most important is the cost .. how much with all in..

Thanks.

lowpro

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
mine is super stock... on the outside and looks like every other silver gen2 cps with black roof and stock 15" rims.

Sep 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys... need your help here...

I wanted to add Gen.2's analog clock to my persona... already got the clock and the casing... BUT not the wire...

http://s19.postimage.org/49mvhmnqb/2012_07_11_15_54_13.jpg

Acc.shop are willing to do it for me, but they need the +ve / -ve indication on the clock, or else they're afraid they'll burn the thing.
Can anyone help? A pic of the wire maybe (they color could give some clue)
Guna multimeter can aaa?

mofano

Aug 28, 2012
Negeri Sembilan
Hello Gen2 buddies,

I've owned a gen2 cps mk3 2010 manual, wish to make a few modi/ upgrade on the engine site and handling site. Any suggestion or feedback and recommendation shops/ mechanic's plus the cost and result, please don't hesitate to share with me.

Regard's
mofano

andy_aikau

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
Hi all,

Its been a long time i am not in this forum....now i am back with my gen 2 cps manual...used to own gen 2 campro auto...
Hope to meet wonderful guys here.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

salam guys...sory me just heard this story at fb. so just start this thread so anybody know
the details story plz share here...huhu....heard that lancer gt follow at lpt 200km/hr still cannot
follow this ek...sure damn fast...but luckily some members found out at petrol station somewhere
near maran or jengka if im not mistaken....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience