• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I do not want to base in on power figures or displacement. That would be like playing Top Trumps or trading cards. Just about anyone can sort the numbers and figure what car goes where. I wouldn't even need to drive the cars then.

I want to rate how good a candidate is as a driver's car through its abilities, not rank them by biggest number.

It would be unfair to rank the 340i's power aspect lower than the A45 simply based on power value. It may make less power on paper than the A45S but we need to consider the power delivery, 6 cylinder vs 4 cylinder, etc etc.
I understand where you are coming from. I guess one would really need to read your article, and not rely so much on your scoring, because if they just look at the scores and look at it objectively they would miss your point.

Reactions: alcyon

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
I understand where you are coming from. I guess one would really need to read your article, and not rely so much on your scoring, because if they just look at the scores and look at it objectively they would miss your point.
miss my point as in?

How is the scoring any different than using something like 3 out of 5 stars? Would that be easier to understand? if one assume high points mean higher perceived value then that's where it gets messy

Last edited:

DNGFashion

Known Member
Apr 20, 2017
As in to mention what's lacking which would have made it a 10 pointer?

Or you mean a 10 pointer example for each aspect that people can refer to?
the 2nd statement, which you can use example or your own exemplary standard

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
i read review, i scroll to verdict/bottom line..etc u name it.
If that summary catches my interest i will read whole review.
5 Stars rating is not bad.
0-10 pointer create huge range for cars lovers. Everyone butt dyno is different.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Just want to check whether has anyone been caught by hidden speed trap and challenge the summon in court?

Was caught twice in Johor bahru; once in oct 2012 traveling 90km/h at Danga Bay area (60km/h speed limit) which I paid and again recently in jan 2014 traveling 92km/h at kulai area (70km/h speed limit). Both time by hidden camera without any warnings.

I thought that the Deputy IGP in 2011 has declared that police will stop ambushing motorists. Will the court entertain our...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience