Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Managed to poked it last night. We had to use 2 pcs of the extendable painting pole.
Was it worth it...not really as squirrel got to it first.
Only managed to save 1/2 of the fruit.
Will keep it for 2 days to let it properly ripe as D24 is known to ripe unevenly.

2 days ago got 1 mini durian kampung....the bitter level is not my cup of tea but my wife and son loves it.

We got body harness and can improvise some rope to climb or pull ourself up by hooking the rope to the pajero but chances of damaging the branch is high. Commando style climbing? No way, especially with raining season and mushy ground. One wrong landing could easily damaged the ankles.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
A funny thing happen this morning when i go to check my kebun durian. I parked my car facing the kebun with my headlights ON and well.....nothing on the ground.

I decided go get out and do proper durian sweep walk at area not lit up by my headlights. As i approach one D24 tree, a durian fell...the sound is like 'praap' as the fruit falls through the leaves and ended with a 'bup'. I was surprised as the 'bup' is very solid but the ground is soft after rain. I searched for the durian but could not find it. When i point my torch upwards, this is what i found;
View attachment 578327 View attachment 578328
Hadoi...have to work so much for 1 pc only...
Your plantation is pretty clear and clean. I expected long grass, bushes, etc.....hhahahhaha

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
  • Haha
Reactions: sweelt

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Your plantation is pretty clear and clean. I expected long grass, bushes, etc.....hhahahhaha
U should see my friend kebun...its soo clean that u just neet to bring any cloth or canvas, lay it on the ground and lie down. No grass or leaves on the ground at all.

Now we had to keep the grass slightly longer so any fruit dropping will be a bit hidden from unwanted eyes.

its been few days since i went to the kebun.Kinda tired and need to focus on a major event tomorrow at my workplace.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My first times heard about Tufoil (my mind was thinking does this thing works????) then why not try on my 6 year camry with mileage 70000(warranty also gone already)nevermind to try .Order with Focal point 2 bottle free shipping.At my place don't have Tesco or Eneos/ even spare part shop don't sell tufoil only got STP or bardal & X1R(X1R had try b4 notting can felt on my car or it claim save fuel).After change engine oil use the car about 1+++ km ( after change new engine oil the car sure...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience