Felixia Yeap

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, hahahaha~~you ah....today got 2 dates in a day....tired...
Lolz! U ah...really arr "Sai Meng" to us lar...say tired but got dates with girls...u tired I go on ur behalf lar can arr? Don't la keep all the girls to yourself...no wonder JIN follow ur style lar lolz! Keep all the girls and do not share with others lolz! :thefinger:

Shud give me some ma...adi so many lolz! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, I don't have many...ask Blank...he's the daddy of all girls...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I see if JIN got a few girls that he can spare for me or not 1st...if not later when I ask BLANk he might end up giving me girls photos only lolz! :rofl: :rofl: Lolz! :banghead:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
sigh..14 pages of batang talks... all talks no action *yawn*....... i thot pocket rocket the all time hall of fame on ZTH PLAYAZ's wall would have 'acted' instead of tokking... just mind u.. while u all busy posting and wetting your keyboards... Tom, SDF and ramsing has already made his move...

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

There's "Sei Dai Lan Wong" .. translated 4 heavenly cocks of ZTH... Tom, SDF, Ramsing and eclisp3.. d rest are just names on PLAYAZ wall.. out of 4.. 3 oledi in action.. u all pigi main jauh jauh la... bwahahahahhaa

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
BH, I thought you were 1 of the 4 Dai Lan Wong.....Ai~~

*cabut....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
'A Lin King' now I know what's the true meaning behind the title......clever use of the word Alim....the 4 DLW also no fight with you...Muahahaha....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! Damn Funny lar u guys...aiya when u guys "4 Dai Lan Wong" show up, how are we going to compete with u guys lar...have to play jauh jauh lo :bawling: :banghead:

Anyway, TR hope can TT with u tis saturday...hope I have nothing extra to do last min.

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
sigh..14 pages of batang talks... all talks no action *yawn*....... i thot pocket rocket the all time hall of fame on ZTH PLAYAZ's wall would have 'acted' instead of tokking... just mind u.. while u all busy posting and wetting your keyboards... Tom, SDF and ramsing has already made his move...

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

There's "Sei Dai Lan Wong" .. translated 4 heavenly cocks of ZTH... Tom, SDF, Ramsing and eclisp3.. d rest are just names on PLAYAZ wall.. out of 4.. 3 oledi in action.. u all pigi main jauh jauh la... bwahahahahhaa
how in the freakin world all sudden i get dragged into this ?? :confused:

Blackhowling... KNNCCB.. :thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! Ask Blackhowling Bro...lolz! I also dunno what is happening and which is true and which is not now lolz! :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm going to Ipoh this sunday but no car to meet up and have drink with u lar melody babe..
So, sorry that I have to make it next round when I get to drive up to Ipoh..now car got problem until I have to take Taxi to ipoh instead.

Melody u r staying somewhere near Ipoh City is it?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Me come to Ipoh specially to pai lin at your place ma and then have drinks lolz! :rofl:

And get some cookies that u made on your own from u leh...hehe! :biggrin:

No lar...Im going to sg.siput to visit my gf relatives and family lar. :biggrin:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
dat's y i say u guys are freakin amateurs.. talking about ipohs and cnys when one of the 4DLW oledi took her out for dinner last nite... hahaha.. enuff la.. sau pei la.. tutup topic.. ahahhaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Thanks for the updates and info Bro Blackhowling. Appreciate it. Is a good news that one of the 4DLW has taken her out for dinner last night. Grats to that guy. :congrats:

But SDF adi said he is not one of the 4DLW wor...So, There is TOM, Remsing, Eclipse and U. So which one took her out? Share with us a bit more lar bro hehe!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I see if JIN got a few girls that he can spare for me or not 1st...if not later when I ask BLANk he might end up giving me girls photos only lolz! :rofl: :rofl: Lolz! :banghead:
i oso need to spare for myself... just break-up wit 1 gal only..:biggrin:

Lolz! Damn Funny lar u guys...aiya when u guys "4 Dai Lan Wong" show up, how are we going to compete with u guys lar...have to play jauh jauh lo :bawling: :banghead:

Anyway, TR hope can TT with u tis saturday...hope I have nothing extra to do last min.
u sure u wanna meet TR meh..???:rofl::rofl::rofl:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
TR is a nice guy sure wanna meet him and he is bring his hot gf ma...so must look see look see who is the lucky girl lo :thefinger:

And also to meet you ma...so that you after meal u can point out to me on where to fix the grounding lolz! :rofl:

Just break up with 1 girl? How many girls u have la? lolz! :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone
i from the north
sometimes in penang
sometimes in kedah

anyone know any place can custom made suspension for my car one?
cause i cant find any aftermarket one suitable for my car
(old car)

anyway.. also..
in penang
what choise of assesories shop we got?
i only saw brothers, and speedworks...
any other place can reccomends?

hope someone can guide me
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience