• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i scared cannot talk also....start stuttering...haha

"i..i,i...i...t-t-think- think iits itsss..-its g-gg-g-greeat me-mee-meeting yuh-you.!.." lol...no hard feelings ya...h-h-hehe

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
so we better prepare with this ya when we go

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
sound like 'ta fei kei' at very fast shaking or very high frequency...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

so we better prepare with this ya when we go
follow the trend...

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
:rofl::rofl:wht 7 oso u berani post:adore::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! You guys really beh tahan lar...really :rofl: LOL!!!

What also can sambung and continuous zha-ing on me lolz!

Won't shake or drooling all over the table lar...If get to meet her in real life, I'm more than happy to see her and i would say TGIF. (Thank God Is Felixia). As her fan, of course I really wanna meet her one day. Just too bad I can't make it for that Public Photo shooting. I bet many pros photographer went there...me only using HP or normal camera to snap lolz!

Yam cha session 1st time sure won't ask u guys go together lar...later whole table also overturn with all the wolves around lolz! Kepong, Subang and Seremban wolves all there hard for me to protect her lolz! So better not 1st lolz! :thefinger:

Must follow TR's trend adi...keep all the pretty girls to himself lolz!

Subang gang earlier adi posting lar BLANk. Especially mokomoko. Then Melody also.

Too many to reply lar lolz!

Melody: Not on cloud 9 lar dear. like mokomoko said, on Cloud 109 lolz! I think cloud 99 sounds better lolz!

PocketRocket: Lolz! Very funny...I won't shiver and talk till like that lar...when it comes to girls, no problemo cuz I got Master TR to guide me with his skills and superb experience.

JINEIL2EN: Lolz! Bro, MIA for few days then come back zha-kaw me adi lolz! Lately u guys no Yam Cha ka?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
If get to meet her in real life, I'm more than happy to see her and i would say TGIF. (Thank God Is Felixia).
If you are not lucky, then you might end up kena conned like the MRS case or meet up with Kendrick Wong. They register this ID under her name and con you, then drive away your ZZE :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Lolz! You guys really beh tahan lar...really :rofl: LOL!!!

JINEIL2EN: Lolz! Bro, MIA for few days then come back zha-kaw me adi lolz! Lately u guys no Yam Cha ka?
i'm so busy wit lotsa birthday party....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jin - astronaut suit 20mil usd leh.... glove 1 pair oredi usd60,000
so expensive meh..>??? why not get made in China 1 or Malaysia 1.>?? sure cheaper if i buy at Petaling street...:biggrin:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
buy rain coat aja la.......:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If you are not lucky, then you might end up kena conned like the MRS case or meet up with Kendrick Wong. They register this ID under her name and con you, then drive away your ZZE :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lolz! By the way she intro herself, I know is her...she is pretty, polite and quiet but when someone provokes her, better apologise or will regret Lolz!

i'm so busy wit lotsa birthday party....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

so expensive meh..>??? why not get made in China 1 or Malaysia 1.>?? sure cheaper if i buy at Petaling street...:biggrin:
Aiya...so many girls party shud bring me along ma...subang and kepong not very far nia...:rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah Lan Neh!!~~SF put kau me on table...you very Kau Hai today....

Teach you ah no problem...since it's CNY season then give you 20% discount lah...EUR 8K down payment then another EUR 10K after the finish teaching you. Don't say my price expensive...others charge you even more...like *cough* Jin Hor Liao cough* cough*

You want DSLR, I rent to you...very cheap USD 5K deposit (non-refundable) but you look like very sincere ok lah...5% refund to you the deposit in MYR. Rental fee is GBP 200/hour, insurance cover for the DSLR charge you cheap cheap 20,000 Yen...Memory card not included. memory card rental EUR 200/day...

Happy leh....then tonight bank in the money to my account, sms me to confirm ok?? Hehehe....you do the conversion your self lah ok? If I do for you extra 10% service charges of the total amount. Will be waiting for your SMS.....Almost forgot, labour charge of 5% on total amount...because I need to drive to you, charged the battery for you, clean the DSLR for you...

*Note above mentioned prices are already discounted. Terms and condition applied.

See I so good.....Gam Dong leh....this kind of friend where to find....You fly to Mars or Jupiter also cannot find ah....

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
taking photo of FY with normal camera phone the thing sure explode wan. Too hot liao. too small to contain all the excess hotness.

better get this to take:

anyways.........GONG HEY FATT CHOY!!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
lolz! By the way she intro herself, i know is her...she is pretty, polite and quiet but when someone provokes her, better apologise or will regret lolz!

Aiya...so many girls party shud bring me along ma...subang and kepong not very far nia...:rofl:
i'm so so hungry la...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yeehau86: Lolz! I will definitely not get conned as I'm one of her big fan surely will know that is her when I see her...Kendrick wong also better than Pak Leong Kam lar lolz!

TitanRev: Is one of the famous trend of putting others on the table ma haha! Putting one's fault on others is the best strategy at work :thefinger:

Wah...really good discount wor..this type of friend really hard to find lolz! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Charge me kaw kaw and then say give me discount also the price stil that damn high. lolz! :banghead: I think I might as well get you to snap the photo for me since adi pay so much lolz! I think Jin Hor Liao is can give me cheaper price leh...cuz he is damn Jin Nice Guy.

I tell u how Jin Hor Liao charge me. His charges are as follows:
1st He will need me to get my own camera and supply him 2 girls one at the left and one at the right and also a sofa chair for him.

Then next step he will just teach me how to use it and snap but by just only pointing out on how and where. That way only can learn ma..is basically DIY on my own but with his guidance :thefinger: M i right? Mr.JIN? I still remember ur philosophy in teaching geh lolz!

mokomoko: Wah so big camera sure won't miss any angle during photoshoot...wide lense lolz! So how much are u gonna charge me? can be cheaper than my best of the best friend TitanRev ka? He adi offer me WAY too cheap so can u possibly offer cheaper price? lolz!

Type out your quotation for renting the camera. I have JIN to guide me so no worries lolz!

JINEIL2EN: All of a sudden they create so many nicknames for u liao lolz! :rofl:

How come suddenly mentioned that you are hungry? lolz! Hungry for girls or food 1st bro? Next time include me in gals birthday party lar lolz! :rofl: :nurse:

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, hahahaha~~you ah....today got 2 dates in a day....tired...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
TitanRev: kekeke! :biggrin:

U mean u got 2 client to meet? dun tell me got 2 dates with girls ah!? :stoned:

I'll hate u like BLANk :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, 2 dates with 2 girls on the same at different time....Hahahaha :P