ever popular JASMA product..please read..

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
It is not condemn but use at your own risk.... I should say Jasma is misleading to those not really understand the actaul meaning of Jasma in Japan. Since they always saw Jasma on most of Japanese exhaust so they tot Jasma is a brand from Japan.

Nats autoparts

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
hahaha i think the genius brand creator is definetly an AH BENG...
he went to his source to get the stuff, then supplier demand a brand name to put, he lost it in anyway...
all he thought of a name in a sudden that he can think of JASMA

everyone beginner modify their ride usually start off with EXHAUST system
this guy brilliant as he got his first muffler modify that he obtain from kedai potong with the tag ( JASMA )

so he thought is a brilliant idea.. to put this JASMA brand which can catch everyone attention...

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Nats autoparts said:
hahaha i think the genius brand creator is definetly an AH BENG...
he went to his source to get the stuff, then supplier demand a brand name to put, he lost it in anyway...
all he thought of a name in a sudden that he can think of JASMA

everyone beginner modify their ride usually start off with EXHAUST system
this guy brilliant as he got his first muffler modify that he obtain from kedai potong with the tag ( JASMA )

so he thought is a brilliant idea.. to put this JASMA brand which can catch everyone attention...
I should he pretty success on this.
This is so call marketing strategy.

Akang Gabriel

From Facebook
Oct 9, 2010
www.facebook.com
I've tried Jasma cam-pulley on my neo last time, the teeth then damage the timing belt ( like hairy wire came out side of the belt) which i just bought it about 2 month.. so i change it to stock cam and replace the new timing belt again... while the cam, i sold it to the scrap metal.. dont want sell it to other people as they might experience same like me before.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

please anybody can help me/or let me know how to change RR tail light for my wish i spent 3 hours but still cannot due to 1 clip that i think need to remove the bumper please
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience