Emanage Ultimate

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
But it is considered as part of the exhaust system right?

I guess from my understanding others tend to assume that during the exhaust upgrade, decat-ing have not took place yet.
Because usually they are sold as catback systems, meaning from the catalytic converter onwards including the muffler. In Australia, they would offer catback systems PLUS high flow catalytic converters usually 3" in size. Then the dump and front pipe can either be bought separately and all sorts of companies make them. If you were to go the custom route, you would usually remove the cat converter completely but since most buy at least a catback exhaust, those who are unaware might not think to replace cat converter at the same time. Or like in Perth where I studied, it was illegal and came with a 10k fine.

Does this help?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Because aftermarket exhaust kit sets are sold as cat-backs. The cat will remain in place. If you choose to remove the cat, it will be replace with a straight pipe.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Because aftermarket exhaust kit sets are sold as cat-backs. The cat will remain in place. If you choose to remove the cat, it will be replace with a straight pipe.
Same thing I said, but read this if you don't want to fall asleep. But my post above was still short compared to usual though :banghead:

Mr.JY

Known Member
May 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063642484 said:
Same thing I said, but read this if you don't want to fall asleep. But my post above was still short compared to usual though :banghead:
Relax, PIMPIN. Never missed out any posts by you in the past. Although I always make sure I scroll the entire post to estimate how long is it :biggrin:
It's always fun to read what you have to share.

Thanks as well, EJ.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Sorry PIMPIN, we posted almost at the same time. When I was typing your reply was not out yet. 05:54 versus 05:55. Hahaha

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Relax, PIMPIN. Never missed out any posts by you in the past. Although I always make sure I scroll the entire post to estimate how long is it :biggrin:
It's always fun to read what you have to share.

Thanks as well, EJ.
Hahahah got scroll through first to see how long?!! Hahahahahahah this one is a first!

Sorry PIMPIN, we posted almost at the same time. When I was typing your reply was not out yet. 05:54 versus 05:55. Hahaha
Means I type faster lah.. See how long my reply? Confirm your keyboard got TCS :burnout:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Rainy weather la bro. :driver:

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
Just wondering, since this topic is about ultimate, what about the normal ones, up to da task?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Just wondering, since this topic is about ultimate, what about the normal ones, up to da task?
You mean the other E-Manage like Blue or whatever its called? I'd be interested to know as well how suitable they are for Stage 1 applications meant for street use.

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
i have personally used emanage blue on my 2jzgte in the earlier stages. i believe they are up to the task. some of the skyline owners that does not frequent this forum use emanage blue with good results... can cope with injectors, airflow and turbo upgrades etc....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is eyes opening..very daring some more ....

YouTube- Honda Civic Stolen in Puchong

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/915406/+2260

it seems that they are not scared of anything ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience