emanage ultimate installed........

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Just installed SARD attck meter today ...simple & straight forward tapping & cutting..and the speed limiter..."no more"...master Yoda will say "happy i'am"..:burnout:..

but one problem ...the speed indicated at the display , while crusing around 110km/hr is 399km/hr (schumacher jeles wooooii)..although i put the display unit in my glove compartment but knowing something is not set properly ...really ...a pain in the ass....so....any taikor here know how to set/configure the Sard Attack Meter .....pls guide me.....dammed japanese....the only word that i familiar/know...........starto,..sake,..geisha,...kehkehkeh...and ako' for accord.:stupid:

thanks god the speed limiter remover work perfectly....thanks to blacktezza...thanks again for the ride in your nice white fully mod new ride....superb:driver:

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
so..the sard attack meter does work on AT..

let go get it! how much it cost?

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Good news!!! hahaha!! Damn like this we can organise a "Group Buy" :D

I saw on mudah RM400 only...
x boleh pakai... already check out that one...not complete ...the processor is not included.:hmmmm:....

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Good to hear that the SARD attack meter works out almost perfectly for you...Enjoy ur cruising >180km/h now. Ur most welcome bro, we shall meet up again soon someday.

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
guys, update....the sard attack meter is not so compatible with our autobox at high rpm or above 210km/hr the autobox will go free/disengage for a few second and then back to normal.......especially when flooring ....between shift ..the lost of torque can be felt...although it is in sec but the hearing the scream kinda terrifying......kesian dia.:bawling:....already remove it from the system.

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
manual...hehehehe:hmmmm:..or just simply install hks sld type 2.

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Bro.. are you sure that is the issue of the Sard Attack Meter, or is it your Autobox going to konk wei? The actuator screwing up? Maybe... it's just a thought. Cannot imagine why the box tak hujan tak ribut wanna go and drop into neutral.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
an interesting thread..

cant the signal to the gb be clipped je? so dat the autobox only sees <180kmh, does it have any other feedback system to the ecu or anything?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

During the introduction of the first-gen Porsche Panamera, it is engulfed with critics for its design, but gained honest praises for its performance and readability. The new 2017 Porsche Panamera made world debut in Berlin recently and has set the bar even higher for the four-door coupe segment with the aspiration of new turbocharged engines, apart from restyled appearance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience