blue ek stolen at east coast mall kuantan. thief got caught n beaten.

Mat_Isam

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
salam guys...sory me just heard this story at fb. so just start this thread so anybody know
the details story plz share here...huhu....heard that lancer gt follow at lpt 200km/hr still cannot
follow this ek...sure damn fast...but luckily some members found out at petrol station somewhere
near maran or jengka if im not mistaken....

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Salam bro. do you mean that this stolen EK was chased by the lancer gt at 200km/h? before got caught at a petrol station for refueling? and got beat up?

Mat_Isam

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
Salam bro. do you mean that this stolen EK was chased by the lancer gt at 200km/h? before got caught at a petrol station for refueling? and got beat up?
salam...sory tat not what i mean...actually i really dun know the exact story...just read a little info from facebook...after the chased they manage to escaped somewhere jerantut area...then the civico eastern members found them at petrol station...dun know which petrol pump...then they manage to ' tangkap n belasah ' the ' penyangak'.....

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
salam...sory tat not what i mean...actually i really dun know the exact story...just read a little info from facebook...after the chased they manage to escaped somewhere jerantut area...then the civico eastern members found them at petrol station...dun know which petrol pump...then they manage to ' tangkap n belasah ' the ' penyangak'.....
oic...just glad your friend manage to get his car back...and those penyangak really got what they deserve...

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
too many story here.. from what i heard, the car owner live in my hometown neighbourhood in kuantan. it stolen at east coast mall. they searh it everywhere in kuantan but couldn't manage to found it.

on the next day somebody spot the car on the way to kl. they manage to stop the car by tapping the ek's rear end. the ek lost control and hit divider (badly damaged on right rear side).

the thives has been caught 5 times before if not mistaken.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
now the thief behind bar or how....

dulux78

Feb 20, 2006
They were caught and beaten at the Bandar Jengka Petronas station

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
5 times and still the same.. guess a leopard never changes its spot. This kind of people should be at jail forever
should use "hukum hudud" style for this type of person. cut their hands.! then only they will realize what they have done is too much..

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
but we must beware coz their gang was 'mengamuk' now..everyday at least one civic ek had bean stolen..at PD,Kl...and so on..maybe they mad coz their gang was caught and beaten up..so pls beware if u want to leave your car..pls lock as best as u can.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
should use "hukum hudud" style for this type of person. cut their hands.! then only they will realize what they have done is too much..
Just break their legs will do...that way no longer can drive = no longer can steal...

but we must beware coz their gang was 'mengamuk' now..everyday at least one civic ek had bean stolen..at PD,Kl...and so on..maybe they mad coz their gang was caught and beaten up..so pls beware if u want to leave your car..pls lock as best as u can.....
Easier for police to nab them or ppl to set a trap for them if they really only target EK...

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Just break their legs will do...that way no longer can drive = no longer can steal...

Easier for police to nab them or ppl to set a trap for them if they really only target EK...
I think we better set traps. If we only wait for the police to set traps, maybe it's too late... This gang must be defeated as soon as possible! :mad:

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
chop their leg aa. right side. cannot drive forever. for sure their gangs also scared of. takut kena chop leg oso. :adore:

yup.. but nowadays perdana oso become panas again. makes me worry. why laa perdana oso want to steal.. so many parts available also want to steal. :banghead: