Berlin Motorad Museum Part 2: Scooters & Bicycles

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Scooters are a great form of transportation, especially to those who wants a easy to maintain vehicle back during the early days in Germany. These scooters are inexpensive and the choices are more diverse compared to Malaysia, where we are flooded with Vespa scooters.

Here's a cut out of the engine compartment of a scooter that sits 2 people comfortably. Noticed how stretched the scooter is compared to a Vespa. This thing must be the stylish choice of the 60s, when the economy only permits purchase of scooters like these.

Here's a photo of the Cezeta Type-502-01 Scooter, that looks so stylishly angular. You could see that it could carry 2 passengers comfortably. Motorcycles of the 60's have their design inspirations coming from an aeroplane, thats why it look so round and smooth around the edges.

When you look at this "Pitty" scooter, one would imagine, how scooters are designed to be so advanced looking in the past. It simply look stylish and retro. You would definitely feel like owning one of these in your garage.

Tri-cycle machines have existed a long time before and still exists in Bangkok these days, in a form of tuk-tuk taxis.

Look more scooters!

I would honestly admit that I am not a scooter connoisseur, however, these photos are worth sharing to the Zerotohundred.com crowd, so that you can admire them and tell me more about them. I actually love cars more than two-wheelers more, but since I was given a chance to visit them, why not share these pictures out. I hope you could point me out what these motorcycles are, for those who are good with identifying them. Stay tune to more motorcycle photos.

Classic racing bike

Pedal bikes

Pre-war bikes

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Where you Proton drivers normally service your car? Any proton car owners..
coz i got my new saga this year.. early this year i think.. Still new kua.. So i can still get it serviced at proton.. So juz wondering whether u all normally send it to proton service centers or u send to others places i.e. your own mechanics?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience