Apexi Vafc 2 Vtec Controller , Super ITC Ignition Timing Control & Pivot Shift Lamp X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Apexi Vafc 2 Vtec Controller , Super ITC Ignition Timing Control & Pivot Shift Lamp X

EgKev

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Up for sale are 3 items that I've just recently removed from my car. They'r all in good working condition.
Reason I'm selling the Vafc 2 and the Super ITC is because I've just upgraded to a Power FC and the shift lamp is because it came with the car when I bought it and it's just not my thing.

WILL TRADE FOR: Skunk2 Pro Intake Manifold, Skunk2 Pro 2+ Camshafts, valvetrain and retainers, Exedy Clutch, Skunk2 68mm Throttle Body, Stainless Steel braided lines

1. Apexi Vafc 2 Vtec Controller

Price:RM 730 SOLDDDDDDDDDDDD
Description: In very good condition and comes along with the harness. Does not come with the Apexi stand though.

2. Apexi Super ITC SOLD SOLD SOLD

Price: RM490
Description: Have some scratches on the box but does not affect function. Currently comes with / connected to a obd2 to obd1 harness

3. Pivot Shift Lamp X

Price: RM160 SOLDDDD
Description: I know the controller is not basically the one that comes with the Pivot Shift Lamp X package but it works basically the same way. This is a hybrid package between the controller of one pivot shift lamp series and the shift lamp X.

Location: Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur (Will COD anywhere from KL to PJ to Subang)
Method of payment: COD if local and Maybank2u (friend's account);willing to ship to other states for a small shipping fee.
Contact: 012-6634690 or [email protected] or [email protected] or just PM me.

Vouches: I'm a power seller on Ebay (Dev1l84) when I was studying in the States with a 400+ 100% positive feedback.

Last edited:

EgKev

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Apexi Vafc 2 Vtec Controller , Super ITC Ignition Timing Control & Pivot Shift La

Bump, just realized my feedback is only 233..it's been a while since I've checked my Ebay account after returning to Malaysia.

Shift lamp pending.

EgKev

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Apexi Vafc 2 Vtec Controller , Super ITC Ignition Timing Control & Pivot Shift La

Bump, pilot shift lamp sold!

EgKev

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Vafc 2 and Pivot shift lamp sold

S-Itc pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good morning everyone, hope everyone is doing well in this pandemic and abiding SOP at all times.
Came across an aftermarket brake kit brand in Mudah and was wondering if anyone can vouch for this brand? The price also seems reasonable in my book considering what is being offered in the ad, but who knows I might be wrong.
Here is the link to the ad: Iswara Saga 1.3 1.5 RSS...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience