>>any Seremban People<< N9

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Your factory doing the gloves..???
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:almost bingo....:rofl::rofl:but only men use 1 gua:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

i didn't.....:biggrin: coz seremban ppl oso dunno where is the best places for outsider to visit to...:biggrin:
ok,Museum Minang Kabau mayb ngam lu:biggrin:

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:almost bingo....:rofl::rofl:but only men use 1 gua:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

ok,Museum Minang Kabau mayb ngam lu:biggrin:

that one ar...got various size and flavour ke?:thefinger:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
MI, there's always a few Impreza, Evo, came to this area....I think mostly from KL doing some technical stuff for the glove factory....last time got to know a TVCM member which is also a programmer that came to my office....

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
TR : Wahlauuu... U see me aaa...??? U puke or not..??? Hahahaha... The green company..?? I think I know... The always peaceful company with the signage 'DON'T park here cause the container truck normally goes in & out'.. Or somethin' like that.... That one aaa..??
Wai : It's my BOSS car lehhh... I just doin' my job to heat up the engine & drive occasionally...:rofl::rofl:
SF : Normally people would argue which one is better...So, I want to experience it first hand...:wavey::wavey:
Khoo : :rofl::rofl::rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
MI, yup....the sign was for some idiot drivers to read. Those macha always like to park their cars at in the center of the gates and cause my container cannot enter to the factory and very troublesome to find them to drive away the car.....

Already put sign there but still park there...can't tahan those people...

The lil green company....nothing special about it....nothing fancy....:biggrin::biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
that one ar...got various size and flavour ke?:thefinger:
ofcoz have ma....international business wor~~....latest 1 is 'yok kon' flavour:rofl::rofl::rofl:
sorry MI,tht 1 is non halal:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Khoo...=.=' bugger....I'm not doing those thing la....

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

wah all so free no need work izit? ahahahah

All the ppl here is taikor or boss mah...where need to work wan...tell ppl to work got lah...except me. I'm not a boss....Hahahaha:biggrin:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
TR : That's their mentality...Not worth talkin' to them... As for me, if I can't find a parkin' spot I'll drive back to the hotel & sleep... But normally they will reserve my parkin' space.... If not, I guess I can tumpang parkin' at your factory...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Khoo : I'm cool with anythin'....:biggrin::biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
yup, if you can't find a parking let me know...

xhado

Known Member
Jan 27, 2008
PJ, Seremban
www.ctechtuners.com
Khoo...=.=' bugger....I'm not doing those thing la....

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

All the ppl here is taikor or boss mah...where need to work wan...tell ppl to work got lah...except me. I'm not a boss....Hahahaha:biggrin:
yeah rite.. still all having fun here.. sure all big bosses lar.. hahaa

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
smell the 'yok kon' flavour will feel hungry leh.If TerMakan your...than hai-lat lo:rofl:
ya...u r rite wai.....If TerMakan mine...then-------->hai-lat lo:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
TR : Thanks a lot BOSS... Next TT is on me....:wavey::wavey:

SF : Normally I went to SpA at the Royale Bintang... Just okay but I guess I had no choice....

Me not boss....me only an office boy....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
You can get nice place to park if early MI...like the front rows of parking in front of my factory....those that park in front of my area is not my staff also....is Uni glove's staff....

MI, they can't find an office boy that is willing to sit in the airplane cargo compartment at 30,000ft. so I volunteered.....Hahahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF : Normally people would argue which one is better...So, I want to experience it first hand...:wavey::wavey:
Khoo : :rofl::rofl::rofl:
xhado : Today no letter to send laaa.... That's why I lepak in the cyber cafe.. *I'm the despatch rider*...:wavey::wavey:

TR : Thanks a lot BOSS... Next TT is on me....:wavey::wavey:

SF : Normally I went to SpA at the Royale Bintang... Just okay but I guess I had no choice....
Can I join when the TT is on you? lolz! Or just take me along when you are going for SPA at Royale Bintang. There can hanky panky ka? lolz!

*Despatch Evo & Subaru Rider* 1st time come across people as despatch rider drive EVO leh..if got vacancy let me know lolz! :rofl:

yup, if you can't find a parking let me know...
Then next time I just drop by your factory and cari u yam cha :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This just in. Think the new Type-R is the JDM story of the month?

Even before the launch of the New Honda Civic Type-R, Mugen has already been secretly developing their own tricked-out version of the Type-R. What they've done is aesthetically biased, though there is visual drama in the engine department. We'll just have to wait for their full announcement on the Mugen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience