4G91 Gang..

ACQ2305

May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
ouh in miri...
naah...i went to unimas in july =)

wa, changed to manual means u modded dy la..
manual sure more pickup then auto like mine..
ehehe
ya lor, thinking of changing the piping as well
i think ive read somewhere in here, auto also use 2" piping..
ur studying there or done with ur studies???
abt the GB,well, after changing mine,seems like acceleration did improve abit, but top speed,manual seems to be abit slower in reaching 160kmph...
auto,in terms of smoothness and power delivery,was abit better than manual.. but i still prefer a stick..
after abit of mods here and there,now my manual feels a whole lot better...

bro joe,im interested, but i dont think i can afford it now lerr..... hope when i have enuf cash, u will still have it..hehehehe... but dont hold it for me,if there's a buyer, what to do la....

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
dun shift to 5th gear n wait for the speed to climb.....
drag ur 3rd n 4th gear kao kao....
u'll reach 160kmh faster.....
if i late to work....
will b running 140kmh to 160kmh on normal kampung road.....
sometimes myself oso sked....
heehee

but as usual la...
1st n 2nd gear can say easy to reach red line....
as for 3rd gear above....
macam take forever to reach red line....
wat to do....
car stock like mad....

ACQ2305

May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
yeah,gear 5 does not seem to increase any speed....
usually just hold it in gear 4 till 170kmph, until run out of roads..hahahaa
thats when i lose,playing top end..sigh...

ACQ2305

May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
speed does not kill,if you have the skills..hahahahahaa.....
idiots kills.....hahaha

alvin24

wa.... ur rechip so very the cusom... =p I guess oni ppl wif roughly the same mods as u oni worth it to buy... otherwise also the fueling and ignition all will lari leyy... =p

I can't remember 4G91's gear ratios like how adi... LoL... if not mistaken roughly about the same as a 1.3 satria punya. Thats why a lotta people convert from auto to manual also the mech just recommend whack in 1.3 gearbox oni... =p bout the same maa... cept that its running on clutch cable lah. =p

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
skill skill oso cannot b too confident la....
accidents is meant to b accident....
mana tau tire pancit ler???
mayb suddenly abs break ler???
mayb running halfway engine jammed ler???
or some idiot driver come n bang u ler???
hahahahaha.....

guess bro joe this time de re-chip is more custom la....
dunno his 91 ecu de chip is chip wat la.....
but if like he said....
increase rev cut n eliminate speed cut.....
then should b able to benefit stock engine la...

joe_mirage

May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
hehehe .. my new 93 ecu is especially custom for my engine ... using RT-1 chip ...

but the one that im selling rite now is 4g91 ecu and it is plug and play for most 91 engine .. code 7375 ... dun worry =)

selling very cheap becoz u guys like my family already =)

tajulsans

Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
hehehe .. my new 93 ecu is especially custom for my engine ... using RT-1 chip ...

but the one that im selling rite now is 4g91 ecu and it is plug and play for most 91 engine .. code 7375 ... dun worry =)

Wah, u have done rechip eh.. I'm planning to do mine as well.. but its going to be a DIY project & obviously it will cost some amount of moolah for the chip burner, wide band n shit.. but heck who cares.. its satisfaction that counts.. Nothing beats the outcome of ur own sweat & blood la.. kakakak

laymenclub

May 25, 2008

Interested in your ecu.Just want to confirm can use on my auto tranny(4g91)?Where to cod?contact no.?

joe_mirage

May 7, 2006
erm .. dunno it can fix to auto tranny .. hmm ... anyone can help??
btw here's my no 019-3843200 .. can COD at sban/ cyberjaya
4g91 ecu 8000 rpm cut, code 7375

joe_mirage

May 7, 2006
Wah, u have done rechip eh.. I'm planning to do mine as well.. but its going to be a DIY project & obviously it will cost some amount of moolah for the chip burner, wide band n shit.. but heck who cares.. its satisfaction that counts.. Nothing beats the outcome of ur own sweat & blood la.. kakakak
yups .. very true .. now my car in bengkel back .. do wideband tuning using innovate to set the custom ecu .. all i know now is my max rev now is 8300 rpm =) .... now in progress to add xtra features in the chip =p

hmmm .. cant wait =P

ACQ2305

May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
joe,will ur 91 ecu be able to 'enhance' stock 91 engines??
i mean,simple mods, m using 93 cams,4-2-1 PZ ext, FPR, and apexi air intake cleaner,sumthing..

just wondering what difference can it do....thanks...

alvin24

speed cut just buy RSM or pivot speed meter lor.

Rev cut won't benefit stock engines unless u have high cams... stock cams are setup for optimum mid range... so after u pass the midrange, your torque starts deteriorating. No point in revving higher... u get more pick up by shifting gears. =p Thats why I said u wanna buy a rechipped ECU, u gotta have more or less the same mods that its tuned for (there's no such thing as one tune to fit all mods). =p Otherwise its not gonna be optimised to your performance. =p

I'd always recommend universal piggy backs (universal meaning very widely used). Reason being, you can always get a second opinion. Say u buy and install e-manage from N1 racing, after the dyno tuning, u feel like u don't like their tuning... then go millenium or GT Auto or Amoil or where ever lor... and find one u like best. =)

Most aftermarket companies that produce rechipped ECUs are to cater for those with 100% stock standard setup. Stock cars that come out from factory have more-or-less the same engine statistics. The aftermarket rechipped ECUs are to optimize the engine at the stock conditions. Thats why you never see monster mods on rechipped ECU.

I shouldn't say more lah. Later kena whack from Joe say I spoiling his sale. =p LoL... diff people got diff beliefs lah when it comes to modding... u should decide on ur own and not let others decide for ya =)

hAz

Feb 17, 2007
ure telling dat if my car stock2 one, no need to change ecu until i start modding r bro alvin?

ayell

Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
yups .. very true .. now my car in bengkel back .. do wideband tuning using innovate to set the custom ecu .. all i know now is my max rev now is 8300 rpm =) .... now in progress to add xtra features in the chip =p

hmmm .. cant wait =P
putting in launch control? hehehe

joe_mirage

May 7, 2006
=P ... how u know ayell ??? erm .... got spy also kaa?? egegege

btw about the 91 ecu ... actually is not 100% recipped since there is on change in chip inside the circuit... that's why i said it is upgraded ecu ... we overclocked the crystal inside the ecu to change the rpm rev cut point.. yes it will be much better if u have high degree cams since the characteristic of the cam which its power start from mid to top =) .. what bro alvin24 said is true .. nothing wrong .. but the 91 ecu is plug&play for most 91 .. no worry =)

about the rechipped ecu .. it is much more better than standard ecu .. can alter ori mapping to suit ur car modifications ...if u couple it with piggyback .. still can .. much more better ... can tune anywhere ..

just my 2cents ... btw my 91 upgraded ecu is up for sale ... code 7375 .. 8000 rpm cut ..
PM me or sms me =)

thanx!

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
bro joe.....
post ur sales in the market place la...
should receive good response la.....
n how's ur car???
should b out edi right???
makan mivec kao kao this time???

joe_mirage

May 7, 2006
hihihi .. already in marketplace few days ago.. =) .. thanx for reminding me brother calvin!

my car not yet out .. need to change fuel pump ..my current fuel pump cant supply enough after 6000 rpm :banghead: ... already have gsr fuel pump in hand and guess what i got it for rm50 only!!! :biggrin: but the cost to bring down the tank make me feel dizzy =P

argh hopefully me car will be out on friday .. then can go to pasar jln2 .. :driver:

p/s: cant eat mivec .. mivec powerful =P