• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

1991 NSX EDM for sale

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Thanks for the word, guys....Anyway, here is few pics of the engine during the NA rebuilt project.....All brand new parts, that's why there is one spare engine as a permanent gift lol.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old engine pulled out from the car. During that process the engine bay was polished & re-cleaned for better working environment.Both new engine are looks great this way.

The new engine was dismantled & inspected one by one at Powerhouse Motorsport USJ 1. Then the engine was reassembles, with all the crucial work such as balancing,valve job & testing was done on Formula D Pandan Indah, which also maintained several of my other car as well.( They're moved to Sunway this year under Formula MB )

The new unit come with all new engine mount & bushing.Mild NA-built to be say atleast...Port polished, intake & exhaust system.....

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
respect bro... may i know, how much we have spend to convert from auto to manual tranny for this legendary car?

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
A nice car indeed.

But in fact. it might takes few years until you are able to sell your car.
Or maybe you could look for overseas buyer. The chances are tons higher.

there is no bank in Malaysia would allow anyone getting any hire purchase loan for a 'Japanese' car more than 20 years. not to say 190k.

Unless it is collection ferrari or lambo.

this would left only deep pockets group would consider this. and provided they are very enthusiastic in Vtec.
unfortunately I'm not one of them.

good luck.

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
If I'm not mistaken JPJ can give 80% roadtax discount for 'classic cars' (25 years or older). Need support letter from classic car club.

For 'vintage cars' (50 years or older), 90% discount for roadtax.

In 2 years time, the NSX's roadtax can be as cheap as DC2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.. juz wanna ask any bros out there that would like 2 share their oppinion.. Ive juz installed my car a new grill.. i dunno wats the exact model name.. but it is veri common.. juz a grill dat is hollow n hav d netting..

my concern is, is the hood safe from being opened??? yes i knoe u must pull the 'hood opener' from the inside, but since it is hollow compare 2 d standard wira grill, can it juz be kopak by the thieves.. since the netting looks so vulnerable...

sori if i ask a silly...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience