NewsWeird

Nissan Maxima Mistakes Itself For a BMW 7-Series

bmw-maxima-01As much as we would like to believe that we always know why people do the things they do, fact is that sometimes we don’t have even the slightest idea. Take this monstrously modified Nissan Maxima for example. It’s as if the owner of the Kuwaiti licensed plate vehicle went into an automotive supermarket randomly picking out accessories and parts for the mix. Here’s a shortlist of his “groceries”: BMW 7-Series fascia, BMW M3-like front bumper, Lamborghini style front scissor doors, two-part hood, gullwing rear doors and a Supra-like rear wing are just a few of the countless items that he added to the poor Maxima. What do you think?
bmw-maxima-51
BMW-Maxima-2BMW-Maxima-3BMW-Maxima-1BMW-Maxima-6BMW-Maxima-7BMW-Maxima-8BMW-Maxima-9BMW-Maxima-5BMW-Maxima-0BMW-Maxima-4

Source: CarScoop

P
  • P
    puyukrl
  • Nov 11, 2008
what the%#@$ !!!
Z
Too much NFS Underground 2. Hmm. Well its the owner taste though..
P
  • P
    rogz
  • Nov 11, 2008
I think it looks like the car has been disassembled ... Poor car ...
D
  • D
    doppelganger
  • Nov 11, 2008
why did you black-out the for sale number?... it would be fun just to ask how much his willing to sell the poor thing for..
J
  • J
    junbecks
  • Nov 11, 2008
if those parts came from the junk yard, i'd call this a frankenstein
R
  • R
    rideon
  • Nov 11, 2008
Its nice and all but i do think its a little bit too much.
A
  • A
    alangbudi
  • Nov 11, 2008
Autobot, transform.....!
E
  • E
    esw
  • Nov 11, 2008
cut and paste hahaha but it still cannot beat the pimped honda accord in dubai that a lot of people forward through email if you people can still remember
R
Car really seems to be with cutting edge and sizzling. The car is really unique and attracting a lot.
R