M7 Touch RACE for Volkswagen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

M7 Touch RACE for Volkswagen

customDIY

4,000 RPM
Oct 3, 2008
M7 Japan latest Product for universal car , without tap or cut any wire easy installation . Suitable for Golf MK5 , MK6 & Sirroco
for more info please log on M7 | Advanced Performance or contact 0178871007 Vincent Teo

The next generation of OBD communication device equipped with 3.5 inch TFT liquid crystal/touch panel function. Touch RACE is the adaptions of touch screen panel and advanced graphic displaying vehicle complete electronic data with re-flash capability.
Feature of Product
Equipped with 3.5 inch TFT Liquid crystal / Touch panel function came with logging capability. All information on the vehicle can be monitor by connecting it to the vehicle OBD.

The Touch RACE also came with advanced 3D graphic design display similar to a racing car instrument that can show up to 50 types of displays.

In addition, special holder or bracket came standard with the equipment and can be adjusted in a multi angle display.

The SD card slot and USB port also came standard with the product.

Optional Feature

The speed limiter cut as optional feature can rewrite the ECU data through OBD (available for certain car models).

The running data was installed and the data logger function was able to be log using personal computer by connecting through USB.

It will correspond to the future upgrade by downloading data from our WEB site.

External input data can be displayed by adding connecting sensor with an optional sensor junction box.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bought it from my fren , never install in my car , coz my bro install 130amp alternator already. Originally took out from VR4. Not a recond type. Good for those that need better power compare to the stock in Wira. Letting it go for RM130 , location in seremban.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience