1. Hello! We've made major changes to both the Forums and Marketplace section recently. Please join the discussion and tell us your feedback! Read Here for urgent matters, send an email to forums@zerotohundred.com | Update: User Like count is back | Current Progress: Adding improvments to The Marketplace
    Dismiss Notice

Hwl and Kyb rs pro coilovers

Discussion in 'Satria Neo Forums' started by lukel95, Apr 21, 2017.

1. lukel95

lukel95 Member

Hi can anyone tell me how low the kyb rs pro can take the satria neo, fasmoto tell me 100mm and kakimoto tell me 40-50mm. I need to drop about 70mm..any suggestions, I'm looking at kyb rs pro or hwl hi lo, need to know what mm drop they have

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. BFX73

BFX73 Senior Member

hye there...the 100mm like u dun have much of the suspension travel

3. GuyInPersona

GuyInPersona Member

KYB RS Pro is a high low coilovers. Which means when you lower it, it compresses the spring which then also reduces the suspension travel. Besides, when i surveyed for this KYB for my persona (my plan is front half finger and rear about 1 finger clearance), they suggested not to go for kyb as there will be tyre rub due to KYB soft nature. If you plan to lower your car at about 70mm, i will say try save and go for the ones with body shift

4. vr2turbo

vr2turbo Moderator
    Helmet Clan Moderator

Funny, I have one set hi/lo and to lower I need to reduce the compression of the springs so that the weight of the car settles on it. Compressing the springs actually pushes the car up so it goes higher:hmmmm:

5. GuyInPersona

GuyInPersona Member

Ke aku kena tipu by the shop so that I will buy HWL instead of KYB. Because that's what he told and then he suggest the hwl :hmmmm:

6. GuyInPersona

GuyInPersona Member

Ok just checked and you was right. Looks like I received the different explanation or interpret it wrongly. Anyhow thanks

7. vr2turbo

vr2turbo Moderator
    Helmet Clan Moderator

No worry, now you know. At least won't be con by the shop now....:driver: