GRA Autocross/Gymkhana

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
I'm move like a snail. How to beat evo and subaru? But i confirm can beat that old uncle driving that trishaw selling you char kuei one.

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
TaE|VoN, you underestimate the power of the dark side :-) Our cars are naturally set up to take the evo's & Subaru's unless they are 'expert' drivers... :-) NVM we’ll up hold the MR2 flag and try to sapu all the prizes :-D

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Hi all MR brothers.

Regret and ashame to inform you guys that I can't make it for the whole KL Trip and autocross already. I meet with a small accident (kena chopped down by two guys) while playing soccer. Now my leg ankle is in a cast. Can't drive for the moment. So cannot join you guys for the Autocross already.

But still wish all the MR enjoy good success on the track!

Cheers!

Regards,
Gary

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
it was a fun day today..........but our class the mr2 kenot cari makan..... but 3 manage to get top eight.....but my point hilang coz never pay 100 for the championship points....... so marcus lucky u can get 1 extra point....... Derek got 1 place in grass class n also FTD......i think my gf got fastest female (they did some mistake in the result).......our sifoo mickey got 5th with 0.01sec apart from 4th place (if he didn't blink his eyes he might beat the subaru)......hahahaha.....thats my side of the reports.....

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
u did well in your 1st outing in the MR2 compared to your SE-G.....hehehehe...well done boyz.....

Evo^Madz

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
Taelvon... i was there thought can see your mr2 perform. btw was really impressed with mickey. Goober also burnt his tyre kao kaoz.....

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Taevon...sorry to hear about the leg..hope alls well soon. how long to cure?

Evo Madz...Hey we spotted a white MR2 with bodykit. Was it yours? Nice of you to come and support us. Were u there at round 4?

Other MR2 cars and supporters turned up including ....one black SW20 with sport rims(looks like Yee's ex-car), Evo Madz white SW20, Midship, Koolspyda & wifey, One white MRS, my wife(hehe), Ming Yan's gf and lots of other GF's. Hmm..I wonder any married ones with supporting GFs? :)
Yeah...there were one or two that I missed...
Thank you!Thank you! for turning up to support your MR2 comrades!

Congrats to Derek for slaying all cars in the Big Boys Turbo category on his first GRA outing. You make us happy,buddy. :)

Alvin you've got potential :)
I think the RM50 tution fee was worth it? :)
Haha..I will return you the tution fee for making it to the top of the pack.

also a big thank you to all the MR2 participant that made it (and didnt make it because of foot injury) for supporting the MR2 motorsports and we hope to see you at the next Jom Pandu for more training. Got to give you guys A for effort.

TheFalcon

Known Member
Sep 8, 2005
Subang Jaya
iam.kiamsiap.com
alvin, just saw this posted on gra forums by ian

please dont call me and ask about prograss results for the cummalative positions ( the one that ho wai k posted ). Those results are wrong!!!!

we have the main sheet and will post it up sometime today or tomorrow once jiannin is feeling better. the prizes given for the prograss for individual classes is correct, only the overall positions are wrong, which have been ammended. now checking for any other issues.

fastest lady of the day is Ashlyn, due to error on gender column, the results for that one was confused. our apologies.
congrats

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Thanks Mic for your concern. My left foot still in a plastic cast now. Can't walk slowly now already. Sigh. Really ashame that I can't make it to KL for the autocross. But great to hear that the MR guys did well!

Two cheers for all of you!

Evo^Madz

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
hi mic... ya... i came with my white MR2.. sorry that i dint drop a hi msg to everybody cos i reached at noon and just nice the competition started. Seems like everybody quite focus on the run so i just diam diam hide under trees. Btw... will have chance to TT or join with you guys when i make next trip to kl. Hopefully by then Tae|von will recover and come together... cheerz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.. wanna ask sifu sifu here, how does fuel cut switch work?

does it need a seperate key to activate?

and anybody can recommend where to install?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience