~cefiro A31 owners forum~

DinNismo

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
GardenOFStarS
Visit site
Hehe... nice pics space cowboy..... I can see some orange here n there...hehe
What info does hypertune need? ... I just wanna say thks to lazy6 n space for making the TT work n all the fellow cefironians for taking time n making this happen :)

give yourselves a pat on the back.....kudos everyone :D

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie..hie..hie.. :D

a31gtst..dinnismo..Lazy6..etcs...

Thank you so much for the compliments...Its just a honour for me as well to organize this with abg ali...

by the way abg ali..its me who email you those pictures larr...haiyooo...lupa ka..??

and guys..some more pictures..

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie..hie..hie...

hope u guys like the pictures..and here's mine..the 'stockie' of all ceffies..hahahaha ;)

btw guys...see ya all next gathering yea..maybe we gonna discuss our upcoming events or activities..like 'mandi waterfall' or 'mandi laut' or BBQ etc...

cheers'

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by space_cowboy@Jan 18 2005, 23:36
hie..hie..hie...

hope u guys like the pictures..and here's mine..the 'stockie' of all ceffies..hahahaha ;)

btw guys...see ya all next gathering yea..maybe we gonna discuss our upcoming events or activities..like 'mandi waterfall' or 'mandi laut' or BBQ etc...

cheers'
wah so happening.... hope i can make it for next gathering.

yo.... space. if you think yours is stockies wait till you see mine :D

CefiroBoy

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Visit site
Hi guys. It was great being there and being amongst so many Cefiro owners. Lucky we didn't lose out to the V6ers who also turned up on that day. lol :lol:

Anywho, I also have some pics. But... eh... too lazy to upload them. :P

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Originally posted by CefiroBoy@Jan 19 2005, 10:33
Hi guys. It was great being there and being amongst so many Cefiro owners. Lucky we didn't lose out to the V6ers who also turned up on that day. lol :lol:

ceffyboy..

hey...we arent competing with those v6ers..they are no where near us...and the pics..its ok...u can keep it to urself..

cannon and gwsallen...see u next gathering...

cheers'

Lazy6

Oct 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
I surely knows your e-mail but this is from somebody which i do not him as far as Nismo is concern. But anyhow those pics I'll think about it. Need to surpass my standards.

It looks like we gonna meet again n discuss in great details. So keep in touch. ;)

CefiroBoy

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by space_cowboy+Jan 19 2005, 17:58 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (space_cowboy @ Jan 19 2005, 17:58 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CefiroBoy@Jan 19 2005, 10:33

ceffyboy..

hey...we arent competing with those v6ers..they are no where near us...and the pics..its ok...u can keep it to urself..

cannon and gwsallen...see u next gathering...

cheers' [/b][/quote]
j/k bro. ;)

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Originally posted by Lazy6@Jan 19 2005, 18:43
It looks like we gonna meet again n discuss in great details. So keep in touch. ;)
hello abg...

sure thing...sure thing...there's a lot of things coming up in my head already.

I can see lots of cefiro's parking by the sea side... ;) ;) ;)

by the way guys..''SELAMAT HARI RAYA ADHA''..Have a nice weekend..and to those balik kampung...Drive carefully yea...

cheers'

zephuros

Known Member
Apr 16, 2004
Malaysia
Yea...

and if you can't drive carefully, then at least make sure you drift carefully! :)

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by space_cowboy@Jan 20 2005, 10:30
I can see lots of cefiro's parking by the sea side... ;) ;) ;)
paying last respect to tsunami victims or waiting for tsunami to DRIFT of our ceffies? Keh Keh Keh :P j/k

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, as topic states my coilovers need a rebuild. So far only place that rebuilds hypermax 2 that I've been able to find is Garage R in Singapore.

Suggestions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience