Search results

1. J

Any Comments on Lightning Acoustics

I am not ML stuff lah, if i working in ML, how can i say Lightning Acoustics is Bad Quallity. Actually i am a guy that Crazy in audio, so i very understand which brand is good, which brand is OEM. Just try to believe me, if you pay that budget to buy Lightning Acoustics, you better pay...
  2. J

Any Comments on Lightning Acoustics

Delete......wat i post. Becos ML's boss Micheal Low will be kill me, if he read this posting, haha!!!
  3. J

Soundstream,Diamond,Mohawk,Kicker,JL...offer

Dear ICE Stuff, thanks aurie!!! Dun know why, ICE got a member name DYNA, he always complaint about my product......If MB Quart, DLS, Lightning Audio, Morel, Helix no good, why they is so branded???!!! I think he is so angry me that i buang harga,hahah...... if you really interest...
  4. J

Dear ShinChan, Hahaha......welcome to visit my workshop....!! Thanks.
  5. J

rm800-900 budget need some help thnx

Dear ICE Stuff, Aiyo......this member not use this audio system for SPL, so use America Sound 2ch x 80RMS to run up Autocraft 12" woofer, got any problem?? Do you think use Mono to run up this 1pc woofer will be better???? So i hope this member can come to my location, i will let him...
  6. J

Need help for Component

Dear de_moschino, Hi, I am Jrd_Lee, nice to meet you!! If your budget is Rm3000, i think you must can get a very nice component!! But i don't know what sound that you prefer, then i so difficult to recomend you a nice speaker!! if you can, let us make a appointment, i will show you all of...
  7. J

Dear ICE Stuff, Thanks....aurie!! Thans for your recomend, i think you are very satisfied about that component and my servise,right??!! My location is in Puchong, if you really interest, you can come to puchong, then i will come out to find you and bring you come to my workshop!! ICE...
  8. J

rm800-900 budget need some help thnx

Dear stalkerrox, I am Jrd_Lee, nice to meet you!! Your budget is RM900, then if you no need the woofer use to SPL, i think you just take 1 pc of branded woofer and 1 pc of powerful amplifier!! My recomend is AUTOCRAFT 12" sub woofer. AMERICA SOUND 2channel with...
  9. J

what speakers to use?

Dear S1997, I am Jrd_Lee!! If you just need front speaker with budget RM500, i think i can help you.......!! 1. Soundstream XSC-6 component =RM450 2. Mohawk Red 6" component =RM280 3. Mohawk Orange 6" component =RM300 4. Kicker K-65 component...
  10. J

Dear ICE stuff, If you really interest, why dun you call me or sms me??!! Of course i can let you try all the speaker.....but make sure that are you really interest audio or you really wan to buy a nice speaker??!! My location is in Puchong!!! We can make a appointment...just try...
  11. J

Component set ;0)

Dear 4G13T, I am jrd_lee!! If your budget is RM400-500, i am sure that i got some component can recomend to you!! But please let me know that you want SQ or SPL?? My recomend is: 1. Soundsteam XSC-6 =Rm450 2. Mohawk Red 6" component =Rm300 3. Mohawk Orange 6" component =Rm320...
  12. Soundstream,Diamond,Mohawk,Kicker,JL...offer

Thanks.....clear stock already. Clear Stock. Pls check my new thread!! Thanks for support....
  13. J

Diamon Audio M3 SQ components RM799, Kicker EX(demo unit) RM220

Yohannes, Let's say true, i really got Diamond Component set, but sold out already. That customer name is Vicky, i think some ice stuff also know him lah!! Diamond Component really is a nice speaker.....that sound is really very nice, clear, soft and tweeter so halus......!!!f If...
  14. J

Jrd_lee is back....got more of new stock~~

Alantan, if you are low budget, i can recomend you take the 12" woofer for SQ is..... 1. Autocraft 12" (650w) 2. Xplod 12" (600w) 3. Boss 12" (550w) 4. L.A 12" (650w) if you are high budget, i can recomend you take the woofer is......... 1. DLS 12" 2. MB Quart 12"...
  15. J

Everybody dun worry....if my pc settle already, i will post all the product to you....!!!! Pls give me some time.....
  16. J

I just dun hope ice stuff let another ppl cheat....i think you also know wat the price, is it?? we sold same brand and same quality product, but i got my own stuff to install, then if my customers got any problem...i will be settle to them!! So you must be understand, we are...
  17. J

JL woofer W3 model.....!! If you really like it, you can call me to ask for information!! Price can adjust to you, dun be worry...!! my contact number 016-5282515.
  18. J

Yohannes, i know who you are!! Are you still studying?? Somebody told me that you got a friend always out station to working, then he help you take some audio system back to malaysia for sale, so you can quote a cheap price!! I still not comform my price.......just wait my computer settle...
  19. J

Which component is the best

Malwinder, i am jrd_lee...!!! Pls listen my idea, you must confrom what sound that you need first, then i can help you to choice a nice sound system!! If you can, i will call you tomorrow, then i will take you come to my shop, i will texting the sound for you. If you wan SQ, i think...
  20. J

Diamon Audio M3 SQ components RM799, Kicker EX(demo unit) RM220

sorry..........!! you are right, you earn yourself, i earn myself.......!! So i delete wat i wrote befoe and say sorry to you!!! Cheers......... .