Search results

1. guile_mrd

Help with C56 LSD?

how can i be sure which oil is the correct one for the C56 LSD? can anyone who has a C56 LSD share some info about that? some posts about LSD gearbox say that using normal gearbox oil with LSD gearbox can damage it!
  2. guile_mrd

Help with C56 LSD?

Thanks for your response, how can i convert the gear ratios into actual speed for each gear in KPH? , we don't have a lot of options for LSD Oil here in Jordan ... can i use Liqui Moly (GL 5) LS SAE 85 W-90 for it ? The LSD noise that i'm asking about is the one that happen when you make a U...
  3. Help with C56 LSD?

I want to replace the C52 that i have with a C56 LSD and I need help with the following questions: 1- how can i tell if the C56 have LSD or not? i tried placing the two axels and move one while holding the other and both of them moved in the same direction, does that mean that it's LSD? 2-...
  4. guile_mrd

VVT light always on !!!

I connected it to the +B from the ECU and it didn't make any difference .. the light works only if the OCV cable is unplugged, so the next thing i did was checking the 2 wires that connect the OCV, those 2 wire should be +12V when the engine is started and the Red one should become ground when...
  5. guile_mrd

VVT light always on !!!

I used one of the +12V cables near the car key switch, do i have to connect it directly to the ECU +B upper row line?
  6. guile_mrd

VVT light always on !!!

Salam :) I'm using the stock blacktop ECU (89661-1A860), i connected the LED light +ve to a switched 12V power source and the -ve to a 1k Ohm resistor which is connected to the VVT output on the ECU.
  7. guile_mrd

VVT light always on !!!

I tried to disconnect and OCV and start the car without it, the engine worked fine and accelerated without any problems! does that mean that the OCV is defective? or is the VVT disabled ?
  8. VVT light always on !!!

I installed the VVT light as per the instructions from the forum, the VVT light stays on when i start the car, i tried to unplug the OCV to test, with the OCV unplugged the light is off and it only go on at high acceleration, does that mean that the OCV is not working ? I connected the OCV...
  9. guile_mrd

Hi

Hello everyone :) This is my first post on this forum, my name is murad, i'm from Jordan, I recently swapped my toyota E90 2E 1.3 engine with a 4age 20v Blacktop and i found a lot of helpful information about it on this forum so i want to thank everyone for that :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Klasse Auto Detailing

A perfectionist choice, quality products and services!
99% Scratch free wash!

Tuesdays-Sundays (10am-8pm)

If u are in the neighborhood please drop by =)
Look for a big DAIKIN signboard ( Signboard currently in progress)

Address : USJ1/6 no30
47300 Subang Mewah,
Selangor
Tel : 016-3365958 (Mrs.Tan)
016-2185590 (Joel)
Fax : 03-80241427
E-mail : [email protected]
**Call for appointment.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience