Search results

1. lkc

WAI HENG EXHAUST service too good already,maybe over good.

wow...2011 topic still active until now 2013?hehe...
  2. lkc

Avoid : Bad Garage / Bad Workshop For Peace Of Mind

ex cool bandar sunway?
  3. lkc

Persona Elegance with many problems?

Bro,no prob,i will text u when i more free a bit.For the cam,im not so sure abt works 1,but matspeed 1 i know alot ppl using,so far no prob,Price wise,i guess matspeed should be cheaper.Then for the FPR issue,seriously it won't help much in reducing the fc,but it will give u a smooth feel &...
  4. lkc

letme help u lar bro - 1.work fuel regulator will have some sound 1,that's what i heard ppl say,buy limitation tomei,okay already,u will feel the fuel pedal more light and fuel always enough to go,more smooth. 2.remove iafm?is a no no,petrol more makan,is a technology,the iafm if got...
  5. lkc

Evo3 brake servo into Proton Gen 2

bro evo 3 brake servo can fit in?i thought is mivec ck servo?
  6. lkc

hi all!

hie there... :)
  7. lkc

ok bro,maybe 2nite or tommorow nite we come out yam cha?go dataran prima sedap?this is my no -013 744 1163 kc
  8. lkc

bro,sorry is crank pulley,as for the header,dont go to wei heng,no quality & workmanship very lousy,i suggest u either buy a branded header like hotbits or find this seller here --->kweng84,alot of ppl give good comment on him.Where you staying bro?got time come out lepak together and have a...
  9. lkc

bro,my opinion to you - 1.remove the LCP (cause it gives u gd pick up but not so gd top end) 2.go back to the workshop where you install the cam pulley & ask them to adjust the cam for more top end. I'm not so sure if 2nd opinion will help or not but if you sayang want to take out your...
  10. lkc

bro i think your top end is cause by the lighten crank pulley,not the air filter.
  11. lkc

super pro bush can get it from hokomoto kenneth - 012 210 5979 ,rm 140 including including install i recall.Then for the brake prob,get a set of imp braided brake hose / imp slotted disc / imp brake pad and you can be able to solve the problem if still persist then go kedai potong...
  12. (WTS)*For sale,2nd hand improve sport spring for proton persona

Item(s):*For sale,2nd hand improve sport spring for proton persona Package includes:*improve sport spring* Price:*RM 250 nett Dealing method:*COD IN PETALING JAYA OR POS LAJU Location:*PETALING JAYAContact method/details:*PM
  13. lkc

piggyback for campro 1.6 engine

emanage not so recomended.I heard works ems can work with out siemens ecu.
  14. lkc

piggyback for campro 1.6 engine

works ems 1?unichip?
  15. lkc

Cam pulley & crank pulley

is your timing gear adjusted correctly?sometimes maybe the tuner set more high end than low end thats why your car felt heavy at low end.
  16. lkc

BROTHERS KELANA JAYA ( workmanship / products s*cks ) blacklist blacklist,if u face any problem with them,there is no manager to handle your problems at all,they will push here and there,and in the end u will get fed up and stop going there to buy things from them,especially those electrical...
  17. lkc

good good,i love this new topic...hehe
  18. lkc

actually one of my friend intro me to this wai heng shop in KD,he told me that guy is his friend and he also did his wira exhaust there,quite good and not bad,so he recommend me to go there,god knows this shop so louya and no pro.I have learned my lesson already this time,next time i will be...
  19. lkc

still ori exhaust the best,but we tend to get itchy always and mod it,hehe....drive evo also they layan u like this?looks like they really dun wanna do business.Wai heng tak tipu bukan wai heng,jual dulu,belakang settle this 1 should be their motto,keke.
  20. lkc

wah JFA also like that ar,so scary.Anyway i really got my lesson already,thats why i have to warn others,so that they dun kena like my case also,this ppl all do work cannot rely 1,imagine we leave the car there and go out yam cha,come back anything happen then they act like not their fault.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone help me how to install pivot shift light, i bought this unit 2 months ago and still haven't install because i want to DIY this unit, i need to know the wire connection to my lancer dash board, my car already converted to 4g93t, pls provide me the colour code on where to connect the wire, i can see 4 wire from the unit which is 2 wire for l.e.d, 1 wire for acc and 1 wire for grounding, anybody out there pls help me on this.. :smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience