Search results

1. W

VW Rocco

thanks guys
  2. VW Rocco

Dear Cars Lover, I am selling off my Rocco 1.4cc Twin Charge. Year Manufacture is 2011 n current mileage 34k Mods done: Remap to stage 2. Last Dyno is at 190whp n 310 Torque Full set Original Reiger Bodykit Simota Cold Air Intake 18inch Rim with Toyo R888 tyre 235/40/18 (just change 1...
  3. W

Modded Honda City 08

nice ride....free bump
  4. W

Mitsubishi lancer evolution 6 rs 2 cp9a ralliart edition 1999

wow!!!!! fantastic car!!!!! my dream car!!!! how i wish i have the money to buy.....so proud of the owner to able to own this fantastic ride....
  5. W

Supercars & Exotics @ TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 1

re: Supercars & Exotics @ TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 1 The Porche GT2, Mecz SL, Audi R8 n the Green VW GTI is belong to the same owner......he bring out his car collection....... ---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------...
  6. W

VW Roco 1.4TSI

Thanks all....... me no touge king...just a casual driver.....This Roco only use on the weekend..... Getting a 4wd with a 3times the engine cc n twin turbo....hehehe.....bringing back the old ride
  7. W

VW Roco 1.4TSI

Thanks.....U sld love the car also
  8. W

VW Roco 1.4TSI

tHANKS!!!!!
  9. W

VW Roco 1.4TSI

Sorry Bro....house not fr sell......LOL....bt the car yes!!!! Thnaks!!! IF U really keen to buy offer me the price......everything is still nego if U really keen to buy....
  10. VW Roco 1.4TSI

Selling my Roco.....1st owner, Brand new frm VW Malaysia Mods done 1. Full Original Reiger Kit plus ADX rear spoiler 2. 18inch Sparco Rim n 235/40/18 Federal RS-R tyre...just change rim n tyre last two months 3. 6 pot BBK brake n 355mm dics brake with EBD Yellow stuff brake pad....just...
  11. W

Modded Honda City 08

nice car....free bump.....good looking car.....if I had the money I will sure buy it...a good upgrade frm my Proton
  12. W

FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

Nice job PDRM!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!
  13. W

Porsche 911 GT2 (997) Extreme Paint Correction!!!

lo........Shedden will more particular on his track time rather thn the shine.......nice.....
  14. W

Random Exotics Pics

more pic of the GT
  15. A Mirage GT sighted at Bangsar Shopping Centre

'(00): Our recent Porsche Workshop tour had got us all excited with the presence of a Carrera GT, just sitting at its bay, waiting. What are the chances of spotting another?. This Gemballa Mirage GT as posted by william_chee82 tops it off. Exactly when this picture was taken is still a mystery
  16. W

Random Exotics Pics

snap the pic aat BSC......is Carrera GT wth full mod...Malaysia owner do know hw to pick his ride
  17. W

Random Exotics Pics

Mirage GT

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was told that Tri-y extractor is more suitable for street use compared to 4-1... as is the hybrid design between std 4-2-1 n 4-1; manage to cover start from low end torque to high end power.
Any user here? Mind to share the experience ? I'm new in Tri-Y extractor....Thx:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience