Search results

1. Dyno Tuning Training Courses

Hello everyone. About two years ago Motorsport Academy from Australia ran a training seminar in Malaysia which was highly successfull. It has been a similar time since I posted on this forum. I just wanted to let you all know that we receive a lot of enquiries from tuners, mechanics and...
  2. M

Advanced Dyno Tuning Course Coming to Malaysia

This course is now only available in Adelaide , Australia (You can direct flight from KL) Please contact [email protected] for more information. At present there are special offers for international students attending this course and we have specific EVO, Subaru and R35 GTR...
  3. Dyno Tuning Training Courses

Hello everyone. About two years ago Motorsport Academy from Australia ran a training seminar in Malaysia which was highly successfull. It has been a similar time since I posted on this forum. I just wanted to let you all know that we receive a lot of enquiries from tuners, mechanics and...
  4. M

Learn to Tune Your Modified Car

We are still taking bookings from companies wishing to send multiple employees to the course with a discount of 10% for companies sending more than 1 staff member.
  5. M

The course covers tuning principles that can be related to any engine management system, however we will be using Microtech and Haltech powered cars. As I have experience with Motec, Autronic and others I can field questions on all these systems and how to put learnings into practice on any...
  6. M

Ok I shall e-mail you. The cost is 4485 RM per person for the 2 days which is the same price we charge for the same course in Australia. Even though there are venue hire, accomodation and airplane flight costs we have tried to keep the cost down. We are also offering a discount to companies that...
  7. M

FYI The dates for the Kuala Lumpur Course are 3rd and 4th July. Some people may have information stating the dates were on 1st and 2nd.
  8. M

Ok I will email you. All the course information is on www.motorsportacademy.com.au You will learn tuning basics right through to the secrets and hints and tips on making best power with reliability, tuning on different fuel types, with different engine characteristics and engine types. The...
  9. M

People from JB or Singapore wanting to attend the course are encouraged to enquire and contact [email protected]
  10. M

Anyone in Singapore or JB that is interested in attending the course is encouraged to contact [email protected] for information on attending. Discounts for multiple people attending from the same company are available for businesses wishing to send numerous mechanics.
  11. M

Yes that is right . It is the same price as it is in Australia even though there are obviously more costs involved in hosting the course in Malaysia. It is a 2 day course and participants receive a hard bound training manual of near 100 pages, a MSA polo shirt, meals and drinks and food over the...
  12. Learn to Tune Your Modified Car

MotorSport Academy from Australia is running a dyno tuning trainingcourse in Kuala Lumpur in early July. Members of Zerotohundred.com that have an interest in tuning and modifying cars are invited to register in the course. The course will appeal to novice to highly experienced tuners and has...
  13. Advanced Dyno Tuning Course Coming to Malaysia

Motor Sport Academy.P/L from Australia will be running advanced dyno tuning training in Kuala Lumpur in July for those with an interest in tuning cars. The course will appeal to novice to highly experienced tuners and has received a lot of publicity and great reviews from those in Australia...