Search results

1. B

wts: Pivot Racing Monitor + stand

bump.item is still available.price nego.
  2. B

bump.item still available.
  3. B

4. B

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

want to sell my Pivot Racing Monitor.check it out here. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/interior-and-cockpit/418911-wts-pivot-racing-monitor-stand.html#post1064113217
  5. wts: Pivot Racing Monitor + stand

hi.want to sell my Pivot Racing Monitor + Stand.Item used but in excellent condition.function available are RPM,GEAR POSITION,WATER TEMP,SPEED and SHIFT LAMP.display color is red.uses OBD II socket to access data from ECU and dispay on monitor.stand is brand new and unused.item come with...
  6. B

wts: CIBIE foglamp for sale

size is 6"x3.5".cibie iode airport 35 model.
  7. wts: CIBIE foglamp for sale

Hi,I have a pair of used CIBIE foglamp for sale.item in good condition.call/sms 0122209610.
  8. B

Wts: Used hks ssqv

9. B

hi,have used and original HKS SSQV for sale.taken out from my evo 8.see link below http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/417927-wts-used-hks-ssqv.html
  10. B

Wts: Used hks ssqv

bump!price revised.
  11. Wts: Used hks ssqv

Hi.want to sell used HKS SSQV taken out from my evo 8.item in fair but working condition.item confirm original.equipped with purple insert.comes with alloy adaptor and pipe from evo 8.so plug and play for evo 7,8,9.other makes also can but must buy adaptor to fit car.have minor...
  12. B

carpet evo 8 for sale.view link below. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/interior-and-cockpit/417601-wts-evo-8-carpet.html#post1064094302
  13. B

[HELP]...Radiator recommendation

I'm using Infinite Garage aluminium radiator.Bought it 2 years ago for RM550 and still going strong.Just change the coolant regularly.Can see difference in temp between standard and alurad.The temp lower during cruise.
  14. B

My cedia convert evo7

like how you did the rear wide body without removing the old skin.so no potong body at all.cant wait to see the finish product.
  15. B

My cedia convert evo7

will the ct9a brembo fit into the cs3a?
  16. B

My cedia convert evo7

nicely done.got the pics of the finished product?
  17. B

hks hipermax purple for evo789

hi bro.just want to correct you.this abs is not for evo 7,8,9 if according to the picture.looks more like evo 1,2,3 only. cheers.
  18. B

Awesome Threesome: A Couple of Silvia S13s Having Fun

which route was this?very nice background and scenery la.
  19. B

WTA Evo 7 question

owh urs came with the satnav and etacs display.mine also jdm but didnt have this option installed.
  20. B

WTA Evo 7 question

sorry to bumped in like this.just curious,i have an e8 and i didnt know our gauge have the function to display distance to empty.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can u guys help to sort this out...my familia 323 88",,,i wana put a B8 210 inside kan ka?Beacause 323 is 2 wheel drive...should i put a Lantis 1.8 gearbox or should i install 4 wheel into my Mazda 323..?anyway...anybody wana sell their 1.8 lantis gearbox? :albertein :albertein
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience